Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Weekly Music Recap 06/20: Alan Fitzpatrick; Patrice Rushen – Haven’t You Heard (Fitzy’s Half Charged

Weekly Music Recap 06/20: Alan Fitzpatrick; Patrice Rushen – Haven’t You Heard (Fitzy’s Half Charged

I love it when artists do something quite unexpected. And I, for one, was pretty surprised by Alan Fitzpatrick. Big show!Weekly Music Recap 06_20_ Alan Fitzpatrick; Patrice Rushen – Haven’t You Heard (Fitzy’s Half Charged Mix).jpg

Music always offers the chance to surprise you. But that Alan Fitzpatrick  will be on my funky disco house playlist one day, I didn’t expect. We know Alan for his awesome techno and tech house music. But the trip into the funky disco house genre obviously seems to be fun for him. With his ‘Fitzy Mixes‘ he catapults the disco classic from 1979 into present. Alan doesn’t squash the track until it’ s unrecognizable, he doesn’t overdo it, he just does it damn well. Is there more to write about? No. Listen to the track and have a party.

‘Haven’t You Heard’ is the first track at the Funky Disco House & Vocal House 2020 playlist this week. The other new tracks are Purple Disco Machine – In My Arms, Low Steppa/Roog – Cos Your Love, Pete Le Freq/Coco Street – This Ain’t Yo Mama’s Soul Train (Micfreak Remix), Angelo Ferreri – Real Deal (Marvin Aloys Remix).

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4VK2paqKTYdrhOS4wLGRL3?si=2uWINKjnTHWWIE3ShnySMA

1 Reply

Suggested posts