Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What do you think about Chromatica?

What do you think about Chromatica?

Hey there!

Lady Gaga unveiled her newest album late last month, Chromatica.

spotify:playlist:37i9dQZF1DXaB4n0u69YR3 

I just recently started listening to it and I have to say, I'm very impressed. 

What do you think? Do you have a track you're listening on repeat? What did you enjoy?

My favorite track at the moment is Enigma: 

spotify:track:7JDbfYUHjDzQPFSDh5lzGs:small 

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 
7 Replies

Aahhh, I love Chromatica! My favourite track is: Babylon 

https://open.spotify.com/track/5DttNeiizFqWUON9hZBqTY and I liked the collab with Ariana Grande too (Rain on Me)! 😄

HuboSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

They're both excellent tracks @Hubo!

I'm very happy about this album - I really enjoy listening to all the tracks 🎶

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi Katerina,

The Name Of The Album Chromatica Is Cool.. Well, No Song On Repeat Of The Album For Me Now.. Cause, I Am From India And Spotify Is New Here.. So I Am Exploring Spotify Music All Day.. Right Now I Am Just Listening Songs After Songs.. But I Enjoyed The Album Chromatica.. Thanks To Spotify And All Other Music Streaming Services.. It's For You All Music Is Still Alive.. Otherwise Piracy Almost Killed The Industry.. 

Regards,

Rahul Haldar

Hey Rahul!

Welcome aboard! Hope you're liking Spotify! It really changed the way I enjoy music for me. Hopefully you'll have a similar experience! If you have any questions, check out support.spotify.com or check out the Spotify Answers, right here on the Community!

Feel free to give me a shout if you need any more help!

Happy listening,
Hubo
HuboSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Hubo,

Thank You So Much For Your Warm Welcome And Being So Helpful.. Spotify Community Is Really Like A Family.. For Me Everything Is New Here.. But With Members Like You, Everything Is Cool.. Thank You Once Again..

Regards,

Rahul Haldar

I think it is a pretty good album. Its a little much at times, makes you feel as if you're laying on top of a dance floor while being trampled, But I think it's fun and nice to dance to. My biggest problem was the songs all kinda sounded the same. My favourite track is Replay, personally it got the whole trampled on the dance vibe perfectly wihthout making it unenjoyable.

The album is good however it is very jarring following the release of her previous album "Joanne"...listening to "Joanne" and "Chromatica" back to back is a bit whiplash inducing but yeah "Chromatica" is good.

Suggested posts