Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What was your favouite Muse album?

What was your favouite Muse album?

I've been a massive fan of Muse since my older brother originally gave me two old cassette tapes with Showbiz and Original of Symmetry recorded on them. Over the years their sound has changed massively to the point you wouldn't even recognise them if you listened to the first then last albums.

Just want to see what Muse album people like the most and if people still like their newer material. For me, Original Of Symmetry was the best album they've produced. Just a raw sound with some massive hits like Plug In Baby and New Born which I can still easily listen to today.

https://play.spotify.com/album/1Dh27pjT3IEdiRG9Se5uQn

25 Replies

I'm throwing in my vote for Absolution.

Falling Away With You is probably my favourite Muse track too. 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Falling away with you is fantastic.. definitely their best slow song, possibly followed by Blackout. There isn't a bad song on absolution, unless you count 'intro' and 'interlude' as songs, so happy that they've decided to ditch all of the electronic stuff and go back to basics. 

Following on from the Muse chat, what's your favourite Radiohead album?  (New thread!)

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

I'm glad to hear they're going back to their roots on the music. I do like their classical-inspired stuff and even some of the experimental stuff is good as well.

If they released that kind of stuff before they were signed then they wouldnt have the following they have now. I'm all for music progression but I think that going back to their roots is good as it is the reason most people think they're awesome!

Just wish they would play Showbiz and Origin Of Symmetry tunes live again!

I love to hear all muse albums, not the only one which i love.

I love to hear muse albums

best regards beach bootcamp

Suggested posts