Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who had the most minutes on Spotify?

Who had the most minutes on Spotify?

I have more minutes than 100% of the US, just curious to see if anyone came close.

IMG_5713.jpg
55 Replies

Hey @Raveonuniverse 

I have no idea who has the highest amount of minutes, but in the 2021 Wrapped thread there are two (so far) with over 300 thousand minutes. :')

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

And I thought that my circa 12000 minutes were a lot xD 

I also listen a lot to CDs, vinyls, radio, SoundCloud, YouTube... but I think I'd never reach such an amount of time! 

@DarkMiryamyeah same : ) i'd just get heavily burnt out if i tried to actively listen to over 100 songs a day or something, and some people hit 200 daily. For me it's insane, for them it's another nice day spent listening to music.

I have hit 150 songs a day, but that is always followed with a day of basically silence, with one album played.

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

27,547 minutes (more than 80% of other listeners in the US)

121,987 minutes, which was "more than 99% of other listeners in the U.S." I tend to fall asleep with one of my two wireless earbuds in and playing, i'm constantly using one til it dies and immediately swapping to th'other and you still more'n doubled me, i salute you Raveonuniverse! 

That’s exactly what I would do lol, I have a micro Bose speaker that I constantly had on the charger so it wouldn’t die throughout the night and I would play music to help me sleep. I salute you too tho nice job!

so... I got 379,730 minutes....

Damn!!!! Making my minutes look like rookie numbers 😂 that’s pretty awesome, compared to last year I didn’t get nearly as much minutes only 42, 406 I guess imma have to get back on that music grind to catch up 

I got 62,233 "more than 95% of listeners in the US" and I'm only 😆

Also got top 0.001%  of Led Zeppelin listeners.Screenshot_20221130-092908_Spotify.jpg

I've got 205.663 minutes and I'm only top 0.5% in Austria... I've been trying to find how many it takes to be first does anyone know how to do that?

That’s still more than me 😂 and getting top .01% of Led Zeppelin listeners is pretty sick, last year I got top .01% of Ghostemane too 

I got 129,272

Top .001%

I’ve been trying to find that out myself too and couldn’t find anything at the time so I made this hoping to get some answers, I haven’t heard anything yet from this year but last year the person that had the most minutes in the world had 403,418. It’s hard to say how to get first place since they don’t really put that information out publicly like if they were to add a leaderboard type thing for people with the most minutes on the app rather than just saying “you have more minutes than 100% of the users in ______” personally I think that would be a lot easier for us to see who’s on top. For me an easy way to build up minutes is sleeping with music on or even just playing music while doing daily activities. I hope this helps! 🙂 

444,963 min. wish they show some sort of rank for the most minutes listened

First person to 500k should get free music for a year lol but yea I agree with that 

54,072 minutes, more than 93%

**bleep** thats so cool you should feel so honored 😂

Suggested posts