Announcements

Who needs to release a new album soon?

Who needs to release a new album soon?

Roadie

Are there any artists who you feel are overdue to release a new album? Maybe it's been too long since their last release, or you just think they need to capitalize on their recent fame?   Whatever the reason, who needs to release a new album soon? 

A few that I'd personally like some new music from:

Pink: It has been since 2012 that we've gotten a full-length studio album from Pink (her last album was "The Truth About Love").   In the years since she's released several singles, mostly from movie soundtracks and released an album called "Rose Ave." as part of a duo called "You+Me" with Dallas Green. But she has not given us a full studio album.

Christina Aguilera: Her last album "Lotus" was also released in 2012.  It wasn't her best effort and in the time since she's mostly been featured on songs by other artists like Maroon 5 (Moves Like Jagger), Great Big World (Say Something) and Pitbull (Feel This Moment) and released a single from her guest-starring role on ABC's "Nashville".  But she has not given us a studio album.

12 Replies

Re: Who needs to release a new album soon?

Community Legend
Taylor Swift: She used to release her album every 2 years and it's been 3 years since 1989 album was released. Still no info whether a new album is in the making or not.

Regular
Eminem! He told us last November he's working on an album, his friend on instagram said it's "almost time" a week ago, and I really can't wait much longer being such a huge fan and all.
I'd also love to see more P!nk, I love the songs "Here Comes the Weekend" and "Won't Back Down" with both Em and P!nk.

Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18
I am not saying that he should hurry up or anything, but the last full-length LP was released in 2011 which was a long time ago.Well, a small EP was released in 2015, but it's small. Would really love to hear new sounds, Amon Tobin! This Vigilantes remix is stunning! For now I try to slake my thirst by digging out his rare songs and remixes... Just, really, missing some new sounds and why not new images as well! About other artists I observe - I don't really know. Something from Raffertie would be excellent. But first I should listen through his singles and EP's to feel eligible for new content, I think... 😉
SebastyRock Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Music Fan

rach_xo5 I was about to write the same thing 😄

Casual Listener

Tool and 30 Seconds to Mars! Most of us miss the style of play of Tool and their craftsmanship and we also miss Jared Letos voice!

Music Fan

Jessie J! Her last album was 3 years ago and her previous breaks between album releases were 1 and 2 years, so hopefully something will happen soon. I know she has done a few collabs, like Up with James Morrison, and so I feel like the time is coming soon. Also, Jess Glynne released her debut album 4 years ago, so I'm hoping something new is going to come from her soon.

user-removed
Not applicable

Portishead. C'mon it's been nine years!!

Regular

FKA Twigs pretty please!

Regular

Hollie Cook!

SUGGESTED POSTS