Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Worst songs on Spotify

Worst songs on Spotify

Hi Guy's

Quite often I will get artists sending me tracks for potential inclusion on playlists, sometimes they are good but other times they can be terrible. Thought it would be fun to start a topic highlighting some of the worst tracks in the Spotify vaults. This one was sent to me recently and would be very near the top of my list, it is labeled as "Country Techno" which is a whole new concept for me!

28 Replies

I think this ENTIRE album sucks

https://play.spotify.com/album/5jXjApB4M8U7r6ojO98p1P

www.aktiveight.com

im gonna be rly honest, i listened to the first song (after intro) and its not tooooooo bad, but yh still pretty bad...

Honestly, I think any songs from Corey Feldman's - Angelic 2: The core: Angelic funkadelic: Angelic Rockadelic (yes it is as bad as it sounds) are contenders for this list.

Listened through this Bareback song by Kennedy.

This is one of the weirdest things I've listened to. Really, it's as weird as some memes... :') Hotline Bling is obviously a popular meme.

I haven't received many music requests, the few haven't been too bad either.
But I have heard bad stuff, for sure 🙂 They may be otherwise well produced, but I bear a grudge against songs that will start nicely, but then start repeating one word or phrase over and over and over and over [...] again til the end of the song. Additional bonus points - endless super energetic beat.

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

That was possibly the worst song I ever heard and I have listened to my bro singing and that was the most horrifying moment of my life.

Now that I'm part of some servers very into music as well as writing about music, I've heard.... a lot of curious content.

My friends have a knack finding the silliest most awful music to spice up birthday flash playlists, and I have slowly given up on listening to these, I just go for the thematic ones as those are a bit more sane experience.

The plus side of all the songs not meeting my definition of "Good" is that music that is "Good" will actually sound amazing. 😏

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I sang this song with my own voice. How do I publish it on spotify?

https://openmusic.ir/mp3/delbar-man-5269/

Is it acceptable to Spotify for the creator of a popular Christmas playlist to subsequently add their own terrible music to the playlist, apparently, to make money off of Spotify? Multiple, short tracks that were recently created, then added suspiciously near the top of the playlist, resulting in millions of plays.  Because these terrible tracks are positioned next to extraordinary music, I would think that true artists would not want their music exploited in this way.  I also noticed that it must not be very difficult to get a "Verified Artist" status.

Suggested posts