Your Favorite Albums of 2014

Re: Your Favorite Albums of 2014

user-removed
Not applicable

So far these albums have been my favorites (but could have included many more):

Theres lots of good releases this year so far and stil some are coming, so it will be interesting to know how it goes along.

I feel that these 2 will be great contenders for the best album of the year, but as usual theres many good ones still for the competition.

pssblymyb
Music Fan

Jack_H
Spotify
Spotify

user-removed
Not applicable

Common's new album is really good. My favorite tracks are "Diamonds", "Real", "Rewind That" and "7 Deadly Sins".

MelissaMS
Music Fan

Hey, everyone!  I realize this makes me a total geek, but on the Favorite Albums of 2014 list I have to give a shout out to Weird Al!  I hadn't listened to his songs in years--until he sucked me and my little boy back into the fan club with Mandatory Fun.

Sometimes you just need some giggles on a road trip, you know?  Enjoy!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

MelissaMS
Music Fan

Oh, and I had to also mention "Vengo" by Ana Tijoux as one of my faves from 2014.  I love all her work, and her thoughtful lyrics/social commentary, in addition to incredible sound (primarily rap set to edgy beats), really set her apart:

user-removed
Not applicable

A new one for 2014 but a Summer Best of by the Band Clutch with Summer Sound Attack.

MelissaMS
Music Fan

Natalia Lafourcade has a gorgeous voice. Her live concert album, "Mujer divina--tributo a Agustín Lara" (homage to Agustín Lara, prolific and brilliant Mexican composer of ballads and boleros), is smooth listening perfect for a late night of reminiscing. 

MelissaMS
Music Fan

"Vive Latino Años XV 2014" is a perfect road trip album and a fun listen for both connoisseurs and newcomers to pop en español:

user-removed
Not applicable

Another new one for 2014 by Falconer with Black Moon Rising.

SUGGESTED POSTS