Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

musicScape

musicScape

Has anyone tried this API out?  It converts data from the music you've been listening to into a 'landscape'! 

This is what mine came up as of this post:

Eclipse_31_0-1610690777567.png

The link to this amazing website is down here:

musicScape (musicscapes.herokuapp.com)

Apparently, if you refresh the website several times you get different results(??!)

Worth checking it out and see what you get!

3 Replies

Hey @Eclipse_31 

Mine looks like this (with the text added):
Screenshot_2021-01-16_01-25-21.png

I can't really agree that I listen to sad and angry songs all the time, but.. idk.
maybe bass music and drone folk aren't happiest 😄

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I haven't tried this API, however I like the idea. I wonder what mine picture would look like, because I mainly listen to Hans Zimmer. In general, today there is a big demand for customized and personalized things. Last month was my birthday, and I received a customized painting of me, it's a custom paint by numbers. I know that this is quite popular, and maybe it's not a unique gift, but it gives you a very nice feeling when you are painting your own portrait. I will definitively try this API and will upload the picture that it will draw according to the music that I listen to.

Neat! Does indeed change upon refreshing; i didnt see any text given but i am on mobile so.. Most of what it generated featured two distinct ranges (i presume metal and dubstep) but the sun was all over the place. Thanks for sharing!

20210331_030920.jpg
20210331_030815.jpg
20210331_030742.jpg

Suggested posts