place own band on spotify?

Solved!

place own band on spotify?

Music Fan

How do I apply for my own band to appear on spotify? We´re already there with one of our older albums, don´t even know how that has come to pass... 🙂 I´d like to have the latest one provided there, too.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: place own band on spotify?

Roadie

Unfortunately local files won't show up on your timeline when listened to in Spotify, the links just aren't there. Sorry about that.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
4 Replies

Roadie

I'd direct you this way: http://www.spotify.com/work-with-us/artists/get-music-on-the-service/

And it might be worth asking the content team (via a form on the above site) how they've got your older album if you didn't upload it. Unless it's showing up from your own Local Files, in which case only you could see/play it. (Let us know the album name and we can check!)

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Casual Listener

On the note of our own music... is there a way for music that is not uploaded to Spotify but is part of my playlist to still show on Facebook? Just as a title and artist? I don't think there is, but that would be so very wonderful. I'd like one of my friends to see that I really am listening to his songs 😉 and other stuff, too.

Roadie

Unfortunately local files won't show up on your timeline when listened to in Spotify, the links just aren't there. Sorry about that.

Okay!

Casual Listener

thanks!

SUGGESTED POSTS