Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A DIFFERENT AUGUST 2022 (Discover Daily Update 31/08/2022)

A DIFFERENT AUGUST 2022 (Discover Daily Update 31/08/2022)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily

2022 week 31 : from July 29, 2022 to August 4, 2022

Selected and added : August 1, 2022 - 30 tracks

A Different August

July was a good month for Indie / Alternative new releases with 490 tracks featured in our monthly playlist. On this first day of the month, we begin August with 30 carefully handpicked new releases.

Be the first to Discover the new indie releases on Spotify before most of the other monthly/yearly playlists on the place. Be aware that we add only tracks we have listened and that are pleasing us. If you don't find a song, it will come surely the next days or never, if we don't select it.

Started ten years ago the monthly "Different" playlist will keep to be the only one gathering together well known, less known and unknown artists, selected through only one filter : my ears considering the quality of their music.

As usual this playlist is a carefully handpicked selection of new releases, including #NewMusicFridays releases and the other daily releases all along each week. This playlist is updated daily until the end of the month.

Note : As any selection, this compilation is totally subjective and represents only Soundofus taste and choice.

For starting August, listen to

* Collective Soul * Lost Boy ? * Kid Kapichi * Guerilla Toss, NEU! * BlackWaters * Crossing i's Dotting t's * The Over Unders * Unwritten Law * Armchair Martian * Anti-Flag * Anti-Nowhere League * Flogging Molly * Himalayas * Cults * The Death Of Pop * Color Crush * Pauly * Plastic Picnic * Blame My Youth * Major Matt Mason Usa * Noiseheads * The Mellons * The Stargazer Lilies * Kula Shaker * Callum Beattie * Peter Matthew Bauer * The Odd Neighbourhood * Wild Front * Axel Enderlin * Brian Eno *

Additional Keywords : 2022, Monthly Playlist, August, New Music Friday, Daily Releases, Discover Daily

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
4 Replies

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

2022 week 35 : from August 26 to September 1, 2022

Selected and added : August 26, 2022 - 30 tracks / Total : 480 tracks

Featured

* Muse * The Happy Fits * AA Sessions, CIEL, paperflag * cleopatrick * The Luka State * Crawlers * Tom The Mail Man * blackbear * Walk Off the Earth * The Derevolutions * The Beefs * The Bifters * Battlesnake * Spirit in the Room * Jaws the Shark * All Them Witches * The Lounge Society * Eyedress * Ezra Furman * Dustin Tebbutt * Unlike Pluto * Gently Tender * Parkway Drive * Lonely Robot * Vinyl Williams * Ashe * William Orbit, Katie Melua * Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith * Anna of the North * Teen Suicide *

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : August 27, 2022 - 20 tracks / Total : 500 tracks

Featured

* Dropkick Murphys * Bandit * Talk Show * The Ruby Tuesdays * The Virginmarys * Air Devi * The Burma * Stroke 9 * Public Disco Porch * Your Neighbors * The Roof Dogs * Alex Chilton * Gravy Train * Jim Nothing * TW Walsh * Little Fuss * Peter Matthew Bauer * Elise Trouw * Work Wife * Call Me Karizma *

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : August 29, 2022 - 20 tracks / Total : 520 tracks

Featured

* Ries Brothers * Dentist * Cash Savage and the Last Drinks * Nancy and the Jam Fancys * The Deenys * Captain Sensible * True Lies * Selfisf Sons * Tudor Club * The OhNos * Betty Boo * The Vovos * Soaked Oats * Hobsons Bay Coast Guard * Larkin Poe * Surf Rock Is Dead * The Grogans * The Rollercanes * Beth and Blue * Suicide Country Hour *

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

August 31, 2022 - Playlist is closed with a total of 520 tracks

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Suggested posts