Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A Different July 2020 (daily new releases)

A Different July 2020 (daily new releases)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily

2020 week 26 : from June 26 to July 2, 2020

Selected and added : July 1 - 40 tracks

A Different July

Despite a covid-19 still very active, June was, nevertheless, a good month for indie / alternative music with 510 new releases featured in our monthly playlist. We begin July with 40 new tracks carefully handpicked for "A Different July 2020".

Be the first to Discover the new indie releases on Spotify before most of the other monthly/yearly playlists on the place. Be sure that we add only tracks we have listened and that are pleasing us. If you don't find a song, it will come surely the next days or never, if we don't select it.

Started nine years ago the monthly "Different" playlist will keep to be the only one gathering together well known, less known and unknown artists, selected through only one filter : my ears considering the quality of their music.

As usual this playlist is a carefully handpicked selection of new releases, including #NewMusicFridays releases and the other daily releases all along each week. This playlist is updated daily until the end of the month.

Note : As any selection, this compilation is totally subjective and represents only Soundofus taste and choice.

To start July, listen to :

Bill Callahan / MT. LOW / Glass Animals / Orville Peck (covering Bronski Beat) / Disq (covering Jeff Tweedy) / Weekend Lovers / Martha Hill / Ellie Moon / King No-One / Red Rum Club / This Is The Kit / Sea Girls / Do Nothing / Lady Bird / Mealtime / The Stoned Immaculate / Punkband / The Scruff / The Common View / Askies / Spangled / Crimson Bloom / The Institutes / Let Man Loose / Once Monsters / Visual Eyes / Sad13 / Dish Pit / Friday Pilots Club / Devendra Banhart / Dutch Criminal Record / Eades / Kyle Charles Hall / Blood Donor / CALM / Nile Marr / Vandal Palace / Another Sky / Secondhand Sound / The Record Company /

Additional Keywords : 2020, Monthly Playlist, July, New Music Friday, Daily Releases, Discover Daily

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
25 Replies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2020 week 26 : from June 26 to July 2, 2020

Selected and added : July 2, 2020 - 10 tracks / Total : 50 tracks

Featured :

Fontaines D.C. / Meadow Meadow / Fear of Men / A Certain Ratio / Emma Ruth Rundle / Madeline Jenney / Liela Moss / Parallax Skies / Corey Flood / Sarah Jane /

Community Blog : New albums worth a listen

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

2020 week 27 : from July 3 to July 9, 2020

Selected and added : July 3, 2020 - 30 tracks / Total : 80 tracks

Featured :

The Cold Stares / The Kooks / Dream Wife / The Front Bottoms / Voodoos / Tom Morello / The Wolfhounds / Holy Wave / Twin Peaks / Cold War Kids / Chappaqua Wrestling / Phoxjaw / bdrmm / Polly Scattergood / Paul Weller / Half Moon Run / David Gilmour / Little Kid / Constant Bop, White Denim / Frank Turner / The Lathums / Christine and the Queens / Cuddle Magic / Pozi / The Allergies / Seasick Steve / Billy Cobb / Porridge Radio / Lynks Afrikka / Henry Green /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : July 4, 2020 - 20 tracks / Total : 100 tracks

Featured :

The Blinders / The Velvet Hands / The Rezner / The Radio Dept. / Himalayas / Omni / NMAMDÏ / Gardens & Villa / Altered by Mom / Sonny Falls / Riverby / Finish Ticket / The Zolas / Ben Kweller / Cut Worms / Lawn / Bowerbirds / All Them Witches / Jenny O. / Tilly And The Wall /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : July 6, 2020 - 20 tracks / Total : 120 tracks

Featured :

Theo Lawrence / The Roves / El Goodo / Tough Age / The Buzzards of Fuzz / FEWS / Slagheap / This Is Lorelei / Savak / Ganzer / China Rose / SEND MEDICINE / Shitkid / YGGL / Ivan The Tolerable and his Elastic Band / The Pleasure Dome / Beach Riot / Ghost Town Remedy / The Green Child / Sarah Mary Chadwick /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : July 7, 2020 - 10 tracks / Total : 130 tracks

Featured :

Gang Signs / Two Tone Television / The Novus / The Primevals / Polar States / Lilac Kings / Black Marble / sir Was, Casper Clausen / Alex Gavaghan, The Boss Jockeys / Bill Callahan /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : July 8, 2020 - 10 tracks / Total : 140 tracks

Featured :

Idle Hands / The OBGMs / Standing On The Corner / Carpet People / The Recreation / Wye Oak, Brooklyn Youth Chorus / Ellis (covering The Used) / CHAI (Japan) / Brothertiger / Daniel Blumberg /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : July 9, 2020 - 10 tracks / Total : 150 tracks

Featured :

Mint Field / Travis / Gerard Way / Bully / !!! / Dehd / Slow Pulp / Emmy The Great / Soko / James Blake /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

2020 week 28 : from July 10 to July 16, 2020

Selected and added : July 10, 2020 - 30 tracks / Total : 180 tracks

Featured :

Blues Pills / The Rolling Stones / The Cherry Truck Band / Throwing Muses / Buzzard Buzzard Buzzard / The Hunna / The Lemon Twigs / DMA'S / Guided By Voices / Doves / My Morning Jacket / The Flaming Lips / The Dangerous Summer / The Beths / Surfer Blood / Greyhounds / Big Black Delta / Foster The People / Disclosure, slowthai / The Streets, IDLES / FOSTIN, Guts / The Jayhawks / Margo Price / Moscow Apartment / Aidan Knight / Dan Croll / Kate Bollinger / Barns Courtney / Passenger / Sufjan Stevens /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : July 11, 2020 - 20 tracks / Total : 200 tracks

Featured :

Elvis Costello / Oscar Lang / Faded Paper Figures / Turtledoves / Frankie and the Witch Fingers / Dead Coast / Jealous of the Birds / illuminati hotties / Asylums / Altered by Mom / Liza Anne / The Shang / Declan Welsh and The Decadent West / Secret Stuff / Afflecks Palace / Eyedress / Mirror Gazer / Silversun Pickups / Bronze Radio Return / Peel Dream Magazine /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : July 13, 2020 - 20 tracks / Total : 220 tracks

Featured :

PAINT / Enuff Z'Nuff / Kestrels / Flower Graves / Bon Ton Rouler / Reclaim Vienna / THE GOA EXPRESS / Bugeye / Asterhouse / July Talk / A Little Nothing / Ketch Harbour Wolves / Into It. Over It. / Gal Gun / Dalton Moon / Honyock / GRMLN / Fast Romantics / Joan As Police Woman / Bootleg Betty /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : July 14, 2020 - 15 tracks / Total : 235 tracks

Featured :

The Go! Team / Super Whatevr / Naked Giants / No Joy / Peter Bibby / Bob Mould / Stickup Kid / Knapsack / The Directors / Chuck Prophet / deryk / A Blaze of Feather / Hovvdy / Matt Maltese / Bill Callahan /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : July 15, 2020 - 10 tracks / Total : 245 tracks

Featured :

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard / IDLES / Will Butler / Narrow Head / The Buoys / 8 Graves / Jim-E Stack, Empress Of / Couchsurf / Widowspeak / AL Riggs, Lauren Francis /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : July 16, 2020 - 10 tracks / Total : 255 tracks

Featured :

HEALTH, Full Of Hell / L.A. Witch / Holy Motors / Angel Du$t / Teenanger / Joan Jett (covering T. Rex) / John Vanderslice / Cults / Julia Stone / Buck Meek /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

2020 week 29 : from July 17 to July 23, 2020

Selected and added : July 17, 2020 - 35 tracks / Total : 290 tracks

Featured :

Protomartyr / YUNGBLUD / Black Foxxes / Bush / The Blinders / Massive Wagons / The Cold Stares / Kid Kapichi / Jacuzzi Boys / Pretenders / Gang Of Four / The Allergies / Oliver Malcolm / The Knocks / illuminati hotties / Dehd / JARV IS / Silverbacks / Yukon Blonde / The Magic Gang / Faded Paper Figures / The Pineapple Thief / Prince / SLANG / Sunset Sons / Sen Morimoto / Nancy, The Mysterious Visions / Half Moon Run / Marsicans / Saint Saviour, Bill Ryder-Jones / Land of Talk / Lianne La Havas / Mike Polizze / Matt Berninger / Father John Misty /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : July 18, 2020 - 20 tracks / Total : 310 tracks

Featured :

A Festival, A Parade / CRASHFACE / NOISY / Dylan Cartlidge / Altered by Mom, Alfie Vienneau / Pleasure Heads / Out Of Love / On Video / highcoast / Youth Sector / The Regrettes / ROMES / Herzog / Blondfire / Dustin Tebbutt / Rews / Night Stop / Blitzen Trapper / The Backseat Lovers / Palace /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : July 20, 2020 - 20 tracks / Total : 330 tracks

Featured :

The Waterboys / Constant Bop, White Denim / Cy Dune (covering Eddie Cochran) / TWO / Turnstiles / Gone Is Gone / Psychic Temple / The Shivas / Emily Edrosa / Grand Commander / Bad Juju / Coney Island Babies / The Phoenix Foundation / The Honest Heart Collective / Something For Kate / Tempesst / Trouble in the Wind / Ghost Moths / Colorama / Josh Pyke /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : July 21, 2020 - 20 tracks / Total : 350 tracks

Featured :

Gorillaz, ScHoolboy Q / Vintage Crop / Goodwolf / Chout / Bag of Cans / Gladie / The Hunts / Grandpa Loves Rhinos / The Manatees / The Britanys / The Jjohns / Lightning Dust / Brimstone Coven / Paris Youth Foundation / Jude Shuma / Household Dogs / Chris Cornell (covering Guns N' Roses) / She Keeps Bees / Wye Oak, Brooklyn Youth Chorus / Bill Callahan /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : July 22, 2020 - 10 tracks / Total : 360 tracks

Featured :

Metz / The Manges / Never Ender / Mando Diao / Life After Youth / Katy J Pearson / Clt Drp / Fenne Lily / H.C. McEntire / Sinead O Brien /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : July 23, 2020 - 10 tracks / Total : 370 tracks

Featured :

The Rolling Stones, Jimmy Page / Death Valley Girls / Fake Eyes / Goatsnake / Double Grave / The Farrago / Mylk / Bruce Hornsby / Young Jesus / The Avalanches /

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Suggested posts