Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

BURNA BOY - African Giant

BURNA BOY - African Giant

Hello there, this is my fav “BURNA BOY - African Giant” playlist that has gained enough followers to where I believe I can help lesser known artists get discovered! If there is anyone that knows an artist, or any artists that would like to be in this playlist, please comment! 🙂

Burna Boy has Africa’s blessing as the continent continues to march its cultural elements into the U.S. with crossover ambitions. He is connected to Afrobeat pioneer Fela Kuti, amplifies traditional sounds, has his mother at the wheel of his career, and inspires pride in the hearts of fans from the whole of Africa. From his 2012 breakthrough in Nigeria with the experimental “Like To Party,” he’s worked his way up through six projects, building a career characterized by experimentation. From the start, he could release a dancehall hit in the morning, and by weekend, hug the radio waves for a Highlife number. All this makes the journey to his seventh project, African Giant, a historic moment in the trajectory of African pop music. It comes with appearances from Grammy award-winning musicians Angelique Kidjo and Damian Marley on a track together, Ghanaian artist M.anifest, a handful of critically-acclaimed standouts from the U.S. (Jeremih, Future, and YG), Jorja Smith from the United Kingdom, and Jamaican dancehall artist Serani. These diverse collaborators point towards a primary goal; crossing into the U.S. market.

spotify:user:z5u2gbfw0kbvh6gz9zi050adq:playlist:3pYq6ymwqB4vhys5xTI7kE
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3pYq6ymwqB4vhys5xTI7kE

0 Replies

Suggested posts