Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Best of 2010s Playlist

Best of 2010s Playlist

Recently I realized something... the 2010s are over. Like, huh? How? Anyways, after having that realization I went straight to Spotify where I have decade playlists spanning from the 1960s to the 2000s, and went to work on my 2010s playlist. Most of my decade playlists have 100-200 songs, but before I knew it I looked at my 2010s playlist and it has almost 500 songs. I not only added top-charting songs like "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars or "Closer" by The Chainsmokers and Halsey, but I also added some culturally significant songs like "This Is America" by Childish Gambino and "Formation" by Beyoncé. This was super fun to make, as the 2010s were the first decade where I was old enough to pay special attention to music and pop culture. If anyone would like to take a look, my name on Spotify is Ryan McKenna and my username is ryanfbmm and it is near the top of my playlist list. Here is the link as well: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4ByTYW1pQqEfiKx8yscn2Y?si=6cb62ae75467469b

0 Replies

Suggested posts