Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Dig the Past] Oldies Saturday 2023 #02

[Dig the Past] Oldies Saturday 2023 #02

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 2003. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, hip hop, representing the evolution of popular music in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s

Dedicated to JEFF BECK, British legendary guitarist (1944-2023)

Dig the past with this random selection of 30 tracks coming from Soundofus personal handpicked oldies library. Tracks from 1950 to 2003, ranked by date of release.

January 14, 2023 - running time : 1 h 41 min

Oldies Saturday Compilation

Dig the Past with

* Carl Perkins * The Everly Brothers * The Four Pennies * Cher * The Kinks * The Turtles * Count Five * The Yardbirds * The Remains * The Rascals * The Beach Boys * Jeff Beck * Derek & The Dominos * Stevie Wonder * Van Morrison * The Doors * Faces * Average White Band * Third World * The Clash * Men At Work * 38 Special * Cheap Trick * U2 * Peter Murphy * Jeff Beck & The Big Town Playboys * Blur * Weezer * Travis * Jeff Beck *

Additionnal Keywords : Oldies

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
0 Replies

Suggested posts