Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Driving with Spotify

Solved!

Driving with Spotify

If you  have some  good  songs 🎵  When u drive with  Spotify evry  trip  is better... I need music 🎶 to make new list   with  .New ideas. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

What, now? You should restate that in sentences or edit what you have there. Also, what is "Trawel" supposed to be?

Follow me

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

##- Please type your reply above this line
Madman why you mad?. I was driving and writing in the same time. I know that I make mistakes. 😌 Poozz

Get Outlook za Android

Marked as solution

You just admitted to driving and typing, at the same time. Who put anything about being mad? And you should be clear, so people don't have to guess at what you mean. Don't get mad at others, when you're the one that did this. And "poozz" is nothing. Making a post that people can't understand defeats the purpose of it. Also, you being on your phone, while driving is something that you should know better than to do. Using that (possibly putting people in danger) as an excuse for your bad post is pretty low. Focus on the road. If I should be mad, it's because of a lack of normal human effort put into communicating what you mean, causing others to guess at it, in addition to the fact that people driving the way that you did puts people that ride, (like me) in danger. Make posts, when you aren't driving. That should be common sense.

Follow me

4 Replies
Marked as solution

What, now? You should restate that in sentences or edit what you have there. Also, what is "Trawel" supposed to be?

Follow me

Marked as solution

##- Please type your reply above this line
Madman why you mad?. I was driving and writing in the same time. I know that I make mistakes. 😌 Poozz

Get Outlook za Android
Marked as solution

You just admitted to driving and typing, at the same time. Who put anything about being mad? And you should be clear, so people don't have to guess at what you mean. Don't get mad at others, when you're the one that did this. And "poozz" is nothing. Making a post that people can't understand defeats the purpose of it. Also, you being on your phone, while driving is something that you should know better than to do. Using that (possibly putting people in danger) as an excuse for your bad post is pretty low. Focus on the road. If I should be mad, it's because of a lack of normal human effort put into communicating what you mean, causing others to guess at it, in addition to the fact that people driving the way that you did puts people that ride, (like me) in danger. Make posts, when you aren't driving. That should be common sense.

Follow me

Suggested posts