Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Eurovision Song Contest 2019: share your favorites!

Eurovision Song Contest 2019: share your favorites!

Hello hello, 

As every year around this time, in a highly televised event, the winner country will be announced for the Eurovision Song Contest 2019.

Eurovision is the world’s longest-running annual television contest, and at 186 million viewers in 2018, it often charts as the world’s biggest live-music event. Over the course of the competition, Eurovision brings musicians from upwards of 50 countries (mostly from Europe) together for a colorful, energy-filled celebration of diversity and unity. 

You can find this year's official Eurovision Song Contest 2019 playlist below, containing all the songs that the participating countries have submitted. While not all of them made it to the Grand Final, give them a listen and let us know in a comment below your favorites. We'd love to know the ones that stood out for you. 

If you're interested in all things Eurovision, you can also take a look at this interesting blog post about past and future winners as told by your streams. 

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 
1 Reply

2020 and the saga continues!

Sadly, there won’t be a Grand Final tomorrow but that doesn’t mean we can’t still enjoy this years contributions in the live broadcast called Eurovision: Europe Shine a Light or listening to your favorite songs in the official Eurovision Song Contest playlist 🎶

Even though the competition was canceled and there won’t be a winner crowned this year there’s nothing stopping is from choosing our own personal number one 🏆

This reminds me of the very first song I saw winning the show and still enjoy listening to, after more than two decades:

spotify:track:3smiQSui5Qg811abaWXh10:small 

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts