Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Jon Sandman Selfless Isolation (New Single)

Jon Sandman Selfless Isolation (New Single)

January 04, 2021.

Hi, y’all I am not a fan of talking about the COVID 19 situation but I really love an artists do, in fact, I love artist that talk about really important things and even better if this artist is a less known one, this is the whole point for this blog, to bring you this kind of bands or in this case singer-songwriter and help them to get out there and be heard by as many people as possible…why?  Because of their art (work) worth it!!!

I’m talking about Jon Sandman and his newest track released on the last day of 2020 and the lyrics speak louder than bombs!!!

I asked Jon about the story behind the track and he replied: “wrote after the UK lockdown after we passed 50,000 deaths from the Coronavirus lockdown. It's mostly about how it's felt to be so isolated this year, but also a gentle political rebuke against the government's handling of the situation.”

I love music in general and the folk genre is one of my favorites, soft tunes but loaded with tones of emotions, fantastic lyrics, heartfelt tracks… just like Selfless Isolation 

spotify:track:0loUXas76jInaXB531rKYH 

And asking Jon about what can expect out there first-listeners this was his answer: I love experimenting, so my sound is probably going to mutate and change as I release new music. I also make music with my bands 'Pylon Heights' (alternative rock) and Jon & Abbie (indie-folk).”

spotify:track:1bnrtpe9182ZSWaGW4jUuN:small spotify:track:45YknBE8QX83WL17uj6xS0:small 

I hope not only you can enjoy these four tracks but also support this artist streaming and sharing his work that obviously you can find in the Playlist  Fresh Singles, Chill - Folk - Acoustic, and Less Than 1,000 Followers.

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
0 Replies

Suggested posts