Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

MANKIIND PRESENTS Chilly I

MANKIIND PRESENTS Chilly I

IMG_8037.jpgMANKIIND PRESENTS: Chilly I

As a new user I would've never thought I'd join Spotify. But once I saw everyone's "Top 10" or "Year End" list I knew I had to make a change. From a guy that was a born breed Apple Music user this was insane. But it was time. With the 2,500+ tracks and 9 playlists I had in my Apple library I knew it was going to take a while. Let's start with one of my first ever "Chill" based playlists I've ever done, Chilly I.

Originally made October 2017, Chilly I incorporates the soft, lush and beauty of a Fall season curated chill list. When creating this list I had a lot of time marinating each one of these tracks and finding out which pieces would sound great after another. But overall as my first playlist I would say this one is a lost gem but a great one out of the other 5 "Chilly" playlists that I have.

But if you made it this far of me ranting about how great my playlist is when there's like a billion other Chill type playlists around then honestly you're amazing and..... you should definitely follow me. 

Don't waste time and get to it!!!

Check it out and hit the follow!! "Chilly VI" coming in January!!!

Much love,

-MANKIIND

0 Replies

Suggested posts