Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[New Releases] A Different February 2021 (daily updates)

[New Releases] A Different February 2021 (daily updates)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily

2020 week 05 : from January 29 to February 4, 2021

Selected and added : February 1 - 40 tracks

A Different February

2021 had a good beginning for Indie / Alternative music with 440 songs featured in our January monthly playlist. We begin February with 40 carefully handpicked new releases.

Be the first to Discover the new indie releases on Spotify before most of the other monthly/yearly playlists on the place. Be aware that we add only tracks we have listened and that are pleasing us. If you don't find a song, it will come surely the next days or never, if we don't select it.

Started ten years ago the monthly "Different" playlist will keep to be the only one gathering together well known, less known and unknown artists, selected through only one filter : my ears considering the quality of their music.

As usual this playlist is a carefully handpicked selection of new releases, including #NewMusicFridays releases and the other daily releases all along each week. This playlist is updated daily until the end of the month.

Note : As any selection, this compilation is totally subjective and represents only Soundofus taste and choice.

For starting February, listen to :

Bite The Buffalo / Tigercub / Hello Cosmos / Rookie / The Voyd / Moist / Palm Ghosts / Waltzer / regretGirl / Spirit Award / The Shop Window / The Royal Concept / Rhys E / Charming Liars / The Motorleague / Danielson / The Grin / Nomotion / The Reds, Pinks and Purples / The Femweh / Younger Hunger / Blood Cultures / Sacred Spirits / THE HARA / Only Sun / Maddison / A Festival, A Parade / Aligners / Goth Babe / Orions Belte / The Audiots / Zuli Jr. / Smushie / New Love Crowd / Chad VanGaalen / Black Bear, Night Falls / Real Numbers / Adam Jensen / Eve Adams / Whitney K

Additional Keywords : 2021, Monthly Playlist, February, New Music Friday, Daily Releases, Discover Daily

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
21 Replies

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

2021 week 08 : from February 19 to February 25, 2021

Selected and added : February 25, 2021 - 15 tracks / Total : 445 tracks

Featured

Alan Vega / Show Me the Body / Hit Like a Girl / Coach Party / Wolf Alice / Jade Bird / Slothrust / Bright Eyes (covering Vic Chesnutt) /Real Estate / SPIRIT OF THE BEEHIVE / Kidä / Anna Fox Rochinski / Julien Baker / Becca Mancari / Satomimagae

Blog : New albums worth a listen

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

2021 week 09 : from February 26 to March 4, 2021

Selected and added : February 26, 2021 - 35 tracks / Total : 480 tracks

Featured

Nick Cave, Warren Ellis / Mansionair / King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard / Melvins / Cloud Nothings / Alice Cooper / Ann Wilson / The Fleshtones / The Martha's Vinyard Ferries / The Datsuns / Guided By Voices / Craig Finn / Balthazar / Paul Weller / Maximo Park / Lea Porcelain / NewDad / The Offspring / Y!KES / These New South Whales / WHARVES / Francis Lung / I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME / Flock of Dimes / Wyvern Lingo / Model Village / Adult Mom / Morcheeba / Greentea Peng / Deap Valley, Soko / Neil Young / Alela Diane / Field Medic, Samia / Son Lux / Half Waif

Blog : New albums worth a listen

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Suggested posts