Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[New Releases] A Different November 2021 (daily updates)

[New Releases] A Different November 2021 (daily updates)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily

2021 week 44 : from October 29 to November 4, 2021

Selected and added : November 1 - 30 tracks

A Different November

Halloween season is now over. October was a great month for Indie / Alternative Music, with 520 songs featured in our monthly playlist. On this first day of the month we are starting November playlist with 30 carefully handpicked new releases.

Be the first to Discover the new indie releases on Spotify before most of the other monthly/yearly playlists on the place. Be aware that we add only tracks we have listened and that are pleasing us. If you don't find a song, it will come surely the next days or never, if we don't select it.

Started ten years ago the monthly "Different" playlist will keep to be the only one gathering together well known, less known and unknown artists, selected through only one filter : my ears considering the quality of their music.

As usual this playlist is a carefully handpicked selection of new releases, including #NewMusicFridays releases and the other daily releases all along each week. This playlist is updated daily until the end of the month.

Note : As any selection, this compilation is totally subjective and represents only Soundofus taste and choice.

For starting November, listen to :

* The War On Drugs * Joywave * Boston Manor * Kid Kapichi * Witch Fever * Youth Killed It * DITZ * AA Sessions * Red Light Effect * Dogtooth * Jonny Ash * W*A*S*E * Superkick * Television Skies * Krooked Tongue * Welshy Arms * Record Heat * Home Counties * The Band Royale * Man of Moon * VANT * Pacific * Chaos In The Tea House * Tim Heidecker * Queen of Jeans * DG Solaris * The High Strung * Royston Langdon * Julie Doiron * Sea Wolf, Dustin O'Halloran *

Additional Keywords : 2021, Monthly Playlist, November, New Music Friday, Daily Releases, Discover Daily

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
24 Replies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2021 week 47 : from November 19 to November 25, 2021

Selected and added : November 24, 2021 - 15 tracks / Total : 425 tracks

Featured

* Eels * Bloc Party * Failure * Ignite * French Alps Tiger * TV COMA * The Drippers * Nothing's Carved In Stone * Flamingo Tours * The Bug, Jason Williamson * Young Knives, Wesley Gonzalez * Orlando Weeks * Saint Jude * The Natvral, Jen Goma (Roger McGuinn cover) * Nick Cave, Warren Ellis *

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

2021 week 47 : from November 19 to November 25, 2021

Selected and added : November 25, 2021 - 10 tracks / Total : 435 tracks

Featured

* Miracle Of Sound * Men Without Hats * Disorientations * When Rivers Meet * Skeleton Staff * Hard Reset * Bat Eyes * Miles Kane, Corinne Bailey Rae * Hemelstormer * The Ballroom Thieves *

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

2021 week 48 : from November 26 to December 2, 2021

Selected and added : November 26, 2021 - 25 tracks / Total : 460 tracks

Featured

* The KVB * Bad Pilot * The Vegan Leather * Jaguar Jonze * Dutch Mustard * Death Valley High * Black Label Society * Wolfmother * zebrahead * Tigercub * The Snuts * The Great Leslie * Dear Seattle * werewolf hair * lst lst * The Soundcarriers * A Band Called Tom * Make Friends * The Tropicanas * Matt Berry * Julie Doiron * Nell Smith, The Flaming Lips (Nick Cave cover) * Sweaty Palms * Springbok Nude Girls * Lifehouse *

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : November 27, 2021 - 20 tracks / Total : 480 tracks

Featured

* The Ruffcats, King Khan * Modern Stars * Bas Jan * The Waltz * The Dollyrots * MxPx * Pass Away * Stay Out * Radio Days * Psychotic Youth * Oceanator, JER * Century Egg * Nobody's Flowers * Cold Collective * The Grey Merchant * Raccoon Tour * William Doyle * Barbarisms * I Am Oak * Donovan Woods *

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

November 30, 2021 - Playlist is closed with 480 tracks

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Suggested posts