Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[New Releases] Psyche Space 2022 #37

[New Releases] Psyche Space 2022 #37

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psyche Space Wednesday is another way for highlighting great music. It's a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs very recently added : Psychedelic Rock, Space Rock, Psychedelic Doom, Krautrock, Alternative Rock, Indie Rock. It's curated every Wednesday by Soundofus.

September 14, 2022 - Time : 1 h 54 min

Psyche Space Wednesday

Featured

* Black Mirrors * Sonic Flower * Half Gramme of Soma * The Bright Light Social Hour * High Tone Son of a Bitch * Black Lips * Nebula Drag * Near Dusk * LáGoon * Night Beats * Trini Fox * Kaiser * Netherlands * Arilyn * The Undercover Dream Lovers * Mythic Sunship * Mother Morgana * Harvey Rushmore & the Octopus * Lagarto Rei, Ruy Sarno * King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard *

Additional Keywords : 2022, new releases, instrumental

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 Reply

Cool playlist, @Soundofus!

I like the band Mythic Sunship a lot as well, and think that this new single of theirs sounds great; I'm really looking forward to listening to their upcoming Light/Flux album, to be released at the end of the month.

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts