Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Scandinavian Indie playlist

New Scandinavian Indie playlist

We made a playlist with our favorite new tracks from scandinavian artists.
We'll update it weekly. Hope you enjoy it!

Follow me

---

Antiphonics is a danish independent music label dedicated to the best alternative pop music.

16 Replies

Hi Antiphonics!

liked your list of indie music from our corner of the world!

Just letting you know tho - 

you might want to use the "insert link" and enter the URI link copied from your Spotify playlist instead of using HTTPS link - 
that way, more users will be able to open your list directly in their player, and consequently, you might get more followers 🙂

Eiler

like this:

spotify:user:antiphonics:playlist:7vKDrdH1UDBvKK0czSEj1n

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Rock Star? Join us!

Thanks for the tip Eiler - I'm glad you like the music!

Follow me

---

Antiphonics is a danish independent music label dedicated to the best alternative pop music.

Nice playlist. Good theme and original content!

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

Just updated this playlist with a lots of good new under-the-radar songs from Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Boys, Mats Wawa, Sally Shapiro and lots more.
Is it just me or are there just coming very much coming vey good music out of Norway these days?

Follow me

---

Good playlist! Plenty of artists I've never heard of 🙂

@antiphonics Very much good music from Norway, like The Island Band, Moster!, Eivind Aarset, Terje Isungset, Mari K. Brunvoll and many more. I have a radio program about Nu Jazz From Norway, so i know 😛

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

Cool 😄 Actually I'm also into Norwegian jazz quite a bit, being a big Rune Grammofon fan. Arve Henriksen, Supersilent, Moha!, the list goes on.

I've updated the playlist with som Kitchie Kitchie Ke Me and Undergrünnen and more.

Follow me

Just updated the playlist with gems from unknown norwegian artist Shikoswe + more from The Amazing, Goat and Electric Eye...

Follow me

Hi guys - we've update this playlist regularly, and we've just put up new songs by Penny Police (DK), Slowgold (SE) and Rebekka Karijord (NO) to name a few. 79 pretty amazing songs now...

Feel free to give us a follow if you like!

Follow me

New songs on the list, including news from Sleep Party People and Cats On Fire.

6 hours and 25 minutes of the best scandinavian indie now!

Follow me

New songs from Loney Dear, Postiljonen, Francobollo and more! - Hope you like it!

Follow me

We have updated our Scandinavian Indie playlist with songs from Luster, Pom Poko, Hey Elbow, The Honeydrips +++ - we have 500+ followers now and climbing 😍

Follow me

I love indie.  I'm currently working on a new playlist.  Only 11 tracks so far, but feel free to check it out!

https://open.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify:user:marcscarioni&size=detail&theme=light

https://open.spotify.com/user/marcscarioni/playlist/3cAaka5JIjP0h2r7kGTO2E

Scandinavian Rock🎶. Suits you who want to listen to the best Scandinavian music that is🎵. Help me spread the vibes 👄 

https://open.spotify.com/user/snlifestyle/playlist/71SyL1p0Q15eMc4bEmV47y?si=B1XwbGJfQuOVktqtSYiShg

• Updated the playlist with the best songs so far in 2021. Will update every Friday from here on ❤️
Follow me

Suggested posts