Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New release, Bluesrock with high energy

New release, Bluesrock with high energy

Hello. My name is Rudi Remme, a musician from Norway. My music stretches from blues, country, classical rock with some inspiration from hip hop. I have had music on spotify since 2015, the last one I released now on 22.07.21. Would have been very happy if you had time to listen to it, if you playlist it please let me know.

Best Regards Rudi Remme

https://open.spotify.com/track/3h2BEbPVOrSmaAwvzMWK7e?si=5d76701d78614cdd

8 Replies

Hey, Rudi

I just listened to this "Bumpy road" and "Hoist the flag", a moment ago. I really like the sound and style, as well as your voice. I was having a hard time understanding a little bit of the lyrics. Would you post the lyrics or a link to where I can find them? It would be cool, if they would be on Spotify. I don't how artists do that, though. I've been wanting to check out more Blues Rock. I'm glad that I checked out this post.

Follow me

Hi!

Thank you very much for taking the time, and for such nice words. I will post the lyrics in a canvas, you just gave med that idea 🙂 But I figured I could tell a little bit as well. It started as you hear with the words "I've sang so many saf songs", and that was me trying to make a song with a positive vibe. From there on it's more of the same theme, a song about not digging your grave, but get up, get out! "hoist the flag and sound the bell" I used because I think hoist sound so cool, and in Norway, some say "raise the flag and sound the bell, I got some stories to tell" (translated though), to kind of gather people or warn them.  Hope this gave the lyrics a little more clearity for you?  Here are the lyrics: 

"I’ve sang so many sad songs so many stories so blue

I’ve been living the lyrics and I’ll only share ‘em with you

So I’m thinkin’ that it’s time to add some sugar to the fruit

I’m tired of bein’ tired and sweatin’ out my suit

Hoist the flag and sound the bell

Take me to the wishin’ well

I saw reflections of you when I fell

Down to the truth that time wants to tell

Yeah I’m ready for some laughter, not my typical blues

I always search for disaster. Guess I ain’t a typical dude

I can’t sit around waitin’ for the world to notice me

I gotta make a stand. Gotta fight to live my dream

Hoist the flag and sound the bell

Take me to the wishin’ well

I saw reflections of you when I fell

Down to the truth that time wants to tell

Can’t blame the world for my failures or my depressive point of view

I gotta let go of my load, Lord knows I do

And I know too

Can’t blame the world for my failures or my depressive point of view

I gotta let go of my load, Lord knows I do

And I know too

Btw, I followed you here 🙂

Thanks for those lyrics. I meant to ask for the lyrics to both songs. Would you post the lyrics for those, too? I appreciate the extra information on them, too. It's interesting to know the inspirations behind songs. I look forward to hearing more songs from you. I followed you on here and on on Spotify.
Follow me

Hi again! So sorry I did not catch that you heard both songs. Here is the lyrics for Bumpy road 🙂 Thank you very much for your interest 😄 

My road was meant for riding, but I ended up walking,

with not even a spear tire in sight.
The miles just keep growing.
Though I'm out here walking.
Day & night.

Hurry slow, brakes down to the last.
Somehow I'm caught up by my past.
I'm sure I'll get there, but I ain't going fast.

In my mind I'm catching the first train out off here.
But my footsteps bring me back home.
Sometimes I think off my travels, was I there, did I really go?
Yeah I know.
It's gonne be a long and bumpy road.

Got a car so now I'm speeding, with no idea where it's leading.
Just follow the beam off my light's.
The hours I catch up, I will lose and then some plus.
Cause here comes officer right.

Restart, no brakes! Hit the gas.

So far behind I need to catch with my past.
I'm sure I'll get there, but I ain't going fast.

In my mind I'm catching the first train out off here.
But my footsteps bring me back home.
Sometimes I think off my travels, was I there, did I really go?
Yeah I know.
It's gonne be a long and bumpy road

So here it is that unachievable goal.
I keep falling for things, outside off my control.
I don't know what to say.....
Maybe I'm travelling the wrong way?

Thanks. I like song a lot. I added it to a "starter" playlist, as I call it, because it only had a couple songs on it, for the concept of the playlist; it's titled "Life". I haven't really messed with it much, because it's hard to find songs that I find fitting; I only have 3 songs on it, now. I'm sort of strict, when it comes to liking and adding songs to playlists. Sometimes the lyrics, even just one word, can ruin a song for me. It's a really relatable song that parallels life in the metaphors. I have one other Blues Rock artist that I discovered relatively recently, on that playlist. I only know that one song, by him. I need to check out more of his stuff.

Follow me

Again, thanks a bunch 🙂 Please send me your links, and I will follow your list and profile! I followed you here also 🙂

This is just a list I like and play privat, but feel free to see if you find even more artists there 🙂 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/57ZNLfRdQzAuevYQrYjTMF?si=2690350b183b43f8

Suggested posts