Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No matter which link I use, I am unable to share my playlist on the playlist exchange. Help please!!

Solved!

No matter which link I use, I am unable to share my playlist on the playlist exchange. Help please!!

I have tried multiple times now to share my playlist on the playlist exchange, but every link I use gets rejected. Sometimes a preview will even show up, but the post will still get denied. I can't seem to find the link that the program requires. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! 🙂

all the best, 

dawson

teal radio.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If the URI copied from the app doesn't work, try inserting your user ID (NOT the display name, which is different for newer users) into the URI.

For example, instead of:

spotify:playlist:xxxxxx

try this:

spotify:user:xxxxxx:playlist:xxxxxx

You can see the user ID in your Account Overview. For newer users it will be system generated, containing a string of random letters and numbers.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

try like this. Sign out of the web account if you are using it. copy the link (not the uri) of the playlist, paste it into the rich text section. a preview will appear after a second or two. Click on the preview, which will become the visible playlist. send it

the preview shows the label with the disc cover. click on it. it should turn into your publishable playlist.

Marked as solution

If the URI copied from the app doesn't work, try inserting your user ID (NOT the display name, which is different for newer users) into the URI.

For example, instead of:

spotify:playlist:xxxxxx

try this:

spotify:user:xxxxxx:playlist:xxxxxx

You can see the user ID in your Account Overview. For newer users it will be system generated, containing a string of random letters and numbers.

that worked! thank you!

dawson

Suggested posts