Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

OFFTHECHARTS METAL- Songs from the most important albums in my collection!

OFFTHECHARTS METAL- Songs from the most important albums in my collection!

Hello all metalheads and music connoisseurs!
Allow me to elaborate the artists I have featured in my eternal metal playlist.
Death Metal Classics- Possessed, Death, Necrophagia, Obituary, Autopsy, and Morbid Angel. Often considered pioneers of the genre.
Bands such as Venom, Celtic Frost, Slayer and Kreator were important influences on the genre's creation.
I am a Black metal guitarist from Australia so I do love my Black Metal.
Some bands that influence me are Bathory, Darkthrone, Celtic Frost, Mercyful Fate, Dissection, Bruzum, Emperor, Immortal and many more that are more obscure. 
Thrash Metal- Can't go wrong with the "Big 4" (Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax and Slayer)
I listen to much more outside of these bands for example Kreator, Destruction, Sodom, Exodus, Forbidden, Overkill, Nuclear Assault, Sabbat, Artillery.
There is also the new wave which have some solid tracks with the old school sound. I also love Power Metal, Doom Metal, Prog Rock/Metal, Heavy Metal and Speed Metal.
You can find it all in my playlist from classics to hidden gems in which I add regularly many favourites and songs from the most important albums in my collection.
For those who are interested reading, give me a follow on the playlist/profile so we can spread it around.
I hope you enjoy OFFTHECHARTS METAL
Cheers George (Charty) \m/
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1o8e1P4grpXCrMiOlPxB1d?si=32ecc5247fbc4c49

0 Replies

Suggested posts