Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Share the first track from Your Top Songs 2019

Share the first track from Your Top Songs 2019

Feel free to share the first track from the Your Top Songs 2019 playlist that is made for you by Spotify. Since this playlist is ordered by the songs that you played most frequently to least frequently, the first song in it is one that you presumably enjoyed listening to often last year.

Here’s the first track in my Your Top Songs 2019 playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/track/1N1vClZvbCLSVFHffiacD5?si=d1cRPuCFSDOpJsxLo3TgBw

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
11 Replies

Sadly the song down below is my top track of 2019 it was a very popular german song from "Apache 207" it was probably even the most popular german song in 2019.

https://open.spotify.com/track/5dhQeuLGmlhfwlI6BWfSpo?si=_2RLCyLhQxmoi6YjPsPK6Q

spotify:track:2GGMabyHXnJmjY6CXhhB2e:small 

Only reason why this song is considered my number one is because I forced my coworkers to listen to it every morning on our way to work.  HAHA!  Poor souls.

spotify:track:3WqfMp7BLKFe0M9CW65ZQV:small 

Here is probably the number one song from the 2019 playlist spotify made for me..

Hi everyone, 

Well that's a riddle!

I couldn't have any idea what my first track in this playlist would be, so hold on tight, checking it out right now and it's...

spotify:track:6XN5xB4YRsstU9t1HhkEsf:small 

For those of you who don't know her, Sandra is a German pop singer who was a massive hit in Europe during the 80s and 90s. Curious fact is that she's the wife of the guy behind Enigma (Michael Cretu) and she collaborated on some Enigma tracks. 

Considering I wasn't yet born when Sandra was a thing, it's no surprise I started listening to her in 2017 for the first time and never regretted. Here's a bonus track from me:

spotify:track:0ZYUUeocxWHQrWVSAX9WPF:small 

What a trip down memory lane!

My top track of 2019 was spotify:track:3RiQYb62kdgnLEcfN6sEmO 

It's a very long track - I found it in a collaborative playlist we had when I sorted tracks for length. My contribution in that playlist I'd thought would be the longest track in there and was surprised to see there were even longer tracks added.

I gave it a listen cause I thought, "how could a track be 10 minutes long?" and it was so compelling and lovely, I regularly would be listening to it ever since. I still enjoy it!

I wonder how many hours total I listened to that one track in 2019 since it was the top one, especially if you keep in consideration that you can listen to it only 6 times per hour 😄

#timewellspent

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Once again you @AdamDam another nice (throwback) thread, was a comeback year for Tool so I get hooked by their lead single for so long that show up as my top track listened in 2019, by the way, another track over the 10 minutes such as your lucky winner @Katerina added to my thread Long, Long, Long Songs (over 10 minutes all of them at least).

spotify:track:4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

My top track for two consecutive years (2019 and 2018)

https://open.spotify.com/track/31VOknKjFrEX47bZXzqcoF?si=ChCl-2UVQueIhHWV51k7pA 

Oh, nice thread @Jpgchief - had no clue there was a dedicated one for long long (long :D) tracks! I see mine is in your playlist, cool 👍

Hope some other folks get across that track and love it as much as I do!

Meanwhile, I'll give a listen to your track - 2 mins in and it sounds wonderful! The slow build-up is amazing.

KaterinaModerator

Good thread!

Definitely played this obsessively throughout last year, especially when it was first released. This song also shows up in my Top for 2020 lol. 

spotify:track:4WPwyftsvjaF3MBjY8Ohvl

Here's one that I decided to wake up to, a lot, last year and some of 2018, probably, since it's in that playlist, too.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6kJurPKGg7X7De52CPpLAu?si=bdRNjxXkSjqwNj2UrwNyjw

Follow me

Jumping in to say, thank you for the recommendation @Jpgchief - I must have listened to https://open.spotify.com/track/4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj quite a few times by now 😄 It's such a great song, I love it!

KaterinaModerator

Suggested posts