Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Track Of The Day

Track Of The Day

In this playlist, you're going to find 50 tracks always, mostly classical tracks, only new tracks, IMHO only beautiful music. 

TRACK OF THE DAY.jpg

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5JyBfNbbF7J2JDC8m5sXTj?si=7f107528976b4974 
Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
273 Replies

March 29 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Forgetting, Almost by the pianist and composer Mike Lazerov that release this piece yesterday in celebration of the Piano Day 2020 that takes place the 88th day of the year – in 2020 it’s the 28th March – because of the number of keys on the instrument being celebrated.

The track less than 2 minutes is as beautiful as delicate in his own words

“far beyon a time slice of the past lies a short lived moment

in that memory I played the piano and you listened now all that/s left was s that memento and this music and while I/m forgetting it lives on...” Bandcamp 

https://open.spotify.com/track/6WFaHHgkpwl3uHCA9mG9mz?si=VU0ZCcmJRgip30OtkSSpMw 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 30 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Particle XIX (Goodbye Berlin) by musician Tom Adams a beautiful journey through peaceful soundscapes inviting you to relax and letting go those negative thoughts and feelings to be repleaced by the sound of this gentle music.

spotify:track:4Z1c6bINrkO59MgjHw84sN 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

March 31 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Lovelock one of three tracks part of the newest album titled precisely Three by the legendary Australian instrumental "trio" (once again three) The Necks  released last Friday, all experimental tracks over 21 minutes mark and this one is my favorite but was hard to pick. 

spotify:track:1lBcm8Lu5k2y5r9uc0Ur5L 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

April 01 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Hydro a fantastic track released today and lead single for the upcoming album by Nightports w/ Betamax (drummer and percussionit for The Comet Is Coming). The album is droping June 12 via Leaf Label.

spotify:track:2C1IOP2KTLxIVaJdyfdj4o 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

April 02 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Quick Trick lead single of the never before released album Just Coolin by Art Blakey and The Jazz Messengers due out August 07. Once again we have the change to be delighted by another unreleased album as John Coltrane 1963: New Directions back in 2018.

spotify:track:1mRiTVkBMFUBwEovTC8eFK 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

April 03 2020

The Track Of The Day is for I Feel It In My Bones third single for the upcoming album the Fate of Bones by Irish musician Caoimhin Ó Raghallaigh in collaboration with Dan Trueman. 

spotify:track:67IRgDTG4gDn7H4Tk7tf7O 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

April 04 2020

The Track Of The Day is for The Unknown Ocean (Inspired by The Outlaw Ocean a book by Ian Urbina) by Christopher Willits released yesterady this wonderful track give us a perspective of the mysterys that the ocean hide into its depths.

spotify:track:6vldzVLroWEYyunr917uSJ 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

April 05 2020

The Track Of The Day is for This Is The Gate the final track of the new album Everything Evaporate by French musician Felicia Atkinson released las Friday 

https://open.spotify.com/track/0dEkU5AFb1cSto15BlGPok?si=EMqkd_0XQX6-u9pBqtnhjg 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

April 06 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Cosmic Scene part of the new album You Become The Mountain released last Friday by musician Jeffrey Silverstein a truly thing of beauty the whole work. 

spotify:track:5Foqa6kZi6wDkOt4BU7WuV 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

April 07 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Nikinakinu the newest single released last Friday by the keybordist, composer, Jazz Pianist and Producer Greg Foat a great track full of energy, joy and that groovy thing that great jazz brings. 

spotify:track:1plgeSNJBeIqutKx8dr9pl 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

April 08 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Dragonfly second sinlge released last month of the upcoming album The Next Billion Years out May 29 (that tries to answer the question what the future might look like?) by Berlin composer and musician Robot Koch. Influenced by Jaques Cousteau the scientist and his global cousciousness concept to save our world is how this album was born. 

spotify:track:5QDlVXR1ffYgCpbIeN1cPF 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

April 09 2020

The Track Of The Day is for first track Sleeping Since Last year of the new self titled album by the ambient music composer Brady Kendall aka Alaskan Tapes released last month.

https://open.spotify.com/track/0Wnuz7W1bDvwIqEALe7qHp?si=7Tw7RvFuQfS73Ylj0j55WA 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

April 10 2020

The Track Of The Day is for You’d Be So Nice To Home To a collaboration between two friends Marisa Anderson and Tara Jane O’Neil released today but recorded in 2018 extremely beautiful and heartfelt music.

https://open.spotify.com/track/37RJq9ytdQqVltw1aOYIZj?si=qBn8orBGSFWaJ5EgDqDlEQ 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

April 11 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Herons released as single last month for the French pianist Christine Ott that also at the forefront as an exponent of the ondes Martenot.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6R31eCneh5JQK4eth95uOq?si=LWkT0DphSNGPIJPBbf7ECA 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

April 12 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Una Fragile Memoria a brand new track by Italian guitarist Cabeki (Andrea Faccioli) part of the upcoming album Da qui i grattacieli erano meravigliosi (From here the skyscrapers looked wonderful) out next April 15. 

https://open.spotify.com/track/0TbimACSCnP2Nf4xuq3vNP?si=Hy7Ba-tGT6ezOl2RvaOhHQ 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

April 13 2020

The Track Of The Day is for The Slowest Rendition last track of the new album The Universe Inside by The Dream Syndicate a stunning album, only 5 tracks but 58 minutes long an incredible fussion of jazz, progressive rock and psycedelia with long and great soundscapes that one hour isn't enough. 

spotify:track:4JBKgt9kx70d0IEgclqlKg 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

April 14 2020

The Track Of The Day is for Babylon an excellent track released last Friday with a fantistic group of musicians that teamed up for this track Alex Stolze vocals, Ben Osborn piano and Anne Muller at the cello. 

spotify:track:1JBMRmGeGF6kGZQaEj3n29 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

April 15 2020

The Track Of The Day is for All The Works of Nature Which Adorn the World - Moors part of the new album by the symphonic metal band Nightwish  a beatiful instrumental track. 

spotify:track:3T5XjUpu8S6qgfudEiRgAD 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

April 16 2020

The Track Of The Day is for I Had No Dream released yestarday and lead single for the upcoming album Species out July 17 by Bing & Ruth a track that only play the Farfisan organ a clarinet and a double bass a thing of beauty. 

spotify:track:7Fg2IS8DRlncv1lo48c9PH 

JpgchiefRock Star 14

April 18 2020

The track of the day is for Recuerdos de Verano track released today by two european acoustic guitar artist Nylonwings  (David Westin) and Tommy Berre a soft beautiful track full of nostalgia.

spotify:track:0qQr7wB8b0SzWxFZdEFPe1 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

Suggested posts