Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

[End of Year] 50 Hip Hop tracks from 2021

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I sent this playlist to my crush.

Here is the 7-hour playlist I sent to my crush. Oh, and did I mention he is straight and I'm gay? Yeah, you know the vibes. Taking song suggestions and life advice. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3kCTbgOD1OtckdPWuBPO8s?si=45c8c1c60a7d4749

• Roadie
  • Here is the 7-hour playlist I sent to my crush. Oh, and did I mention he is straight and I'm gay? Yeah, you know the vibes. Taking song suggestions and life advice.   https://open.spotify.com/...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Dwayne The Rock Johnson Vibe Playlist

This playlist is an absolute vibe and you won't regret dropping a like. Thank you and have a great day. Will return likes if you drop your playlist below. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7AeKn0AmlZo5NCvWCiy6nC?si=e7e185a2a87c4ed4

• Roadie
  • This playlist is an absolute vibe and you won't regret dropping a like. Thank you and have a great day. Will return likes if you drop your playlist below.   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Driving playlist and carpool karaoke

Hey, everyone! These are some playlists that I love to play when I drive with my friends or do a carpool karaoke: Midnight Drives and Rendezvous by drxwningpetals wheels and stereo by drxwningpetals Carpool Karaoke by drxwningpetals I hope y'all enjo...

• Regular
  • Hey, everyone! These are some playlists that I love to play when I drive with my friends or do a carpool karaoke:   Midnight Drives and Rendezvous by drxwningpetals  wheels and stereo by...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Christmas Electro!

Our final Electro playlist update for 2021 includes tracks by Captain Mustache, DJ Godfather X DJ Mell G, Nullptr, Cignol, Mattr, Weith, L-Pad, Cybereign, Burger Steak, Computer Rockers and Intelligenza Artigianale, on the following labels - Klakson,...

• Composer
  • Our final Electro playlist update for 2021 includes tracks by Captain Mustache, DJ Godfather X DJ Mell G, Nullptr, Cignol, Mattr, Weith, L-Pad, Cybereign, Burger Steak, Computer Rockers and Intellige...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[New Releases] #AltWednesday (Psyche/Space/Alt.) #50 [2021]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

#FREELARRYHOOVER

Made a dedicated playlist for the setlist of Ye and Drake's concert, check it out. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6u7PPBG4kRIQnhnvhIHGJQ?si=43e0dc0a02974418

• Made a dedicated playlist for the setlist of Ye and Drake's concert, check it out.   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6u7PPBG4kRIQnhnvhIHGJQ?si=43e0dc0a02974418
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Time is an Illusion Unique Playlist ☔️

Hey everyone, here is a unique playlist I made that includes every hour of the day. It was such a fun challenge to put together this playlist so that it flowed despite having to put certain named songs in! It is so fun to listen to the different time...

• Roadie
  • Hey everyone, here is a unique playlist I made that includes every hour of the day. It was such a fun challenge to put together this playlist so that it flowed despite having to put certain named son...
  • lawsondun25
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

GAY LOVE PLAYLIST 💝🌈✨

HEY ALL! This is a playlist I made for all the gay people out there, and anyone who is going through an intense crush. This is the best playlist I think I have ever made and it would mean the world to me if you would leave a like so that maybe he wil...

• Roadie
  • HEY ALL! This is a playlist I made for all the gay people out there, and anyone who is going through an intense crush. This is the best playlist I think I have ever made and it would mean the world t...
  • lawsondun25
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Can You help Me with finding some songs?

Hello. I am looking for two songs, those two songs were popular sometimes. I don't know names of songs and artists. Here is the first song and also second song too. Thank You very much for Your help.

• Roadie
  • Hello. I am looking for two songs, those two songs were popular sometimes. I don't know names of songs and artists. Here is the first song and also second song too. Thank You very much for Yo...
  • Noguri
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Motivatinal workout playlist

I want to share a playlist which is made for motivation. Especially for workouts but also for any reason that needs motivation. This playlist will take you to your limits and beyond. I hope you will enjoy it. (: https://spoti.fi/3oM8flV

• I want to share a playlist which is made for motivation. Especially for workouts but also for any reason that needs motivation. This playlist will take you to your limits and beyond. I hope you will ...
  • Sysia25
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Anybody into ambient/relaxing/chillout playlists?

Hey All, New to this, so be gentle - happy to learn too!! Anybody into the Ambient/Chillout and relaxation-type playlists?I created one that had a lot of my favourite artists on it (including a few of my own tracks - seemed rude not too )Would love t...

• Music Fan
  • Hey All,   New to this, so be gentle - happy to learn too!!😎   Anybody into the Ambient/Chillout and relaxation-type playlists? I created one that had a lot of my favourite artists on...
  • DArmstrongMusic
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[New Releases] #PopTuesday (Indie Pop) #50 [2021]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Most Underrated Song?

What's a song, or artist that you think deserves more attention?Feel free to share a link or somethingFor me, it would be I Feel Fantastic. A lot can be conveyed in one song. https://open.spotify.com/track/0iq3MFEbuKTWJgdhwdOwXI?si=b7dc99de604f4cc2

• Music Fan
  • What's a song, or artist that you think deserves more attention? Feel free to share a link or something For me, it would be I Feel Fantastic. A lot can be conveyed in one song. https://open.spotify...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

'gaymers & theymers' playlist: pop bangers to be played really loud in hello kitty headsets

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/10SKhym1Q1cyot9uoIiYBN?si=76921da0b5a44cfdHi everyone (Obviously the playlist title is a joke and anybody can listen<3) I'm actually pretty proud of this playlist! It features some recognizable songs that everyone ca...

• https://open.spotify.com/playlist/10SKhym1Q1cyot9uoIiYBN?si=76921da0b5a44cfd Hi everyone (Obviously the playlist title is a joke and anybody can listen<3) I'm actually pretty proud of this playli...
  • SadmalocaRecords
  • Songwriter
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Fresh New Techno

It's time got your your collective jit on as our Techno Playlist has been given a fresh re-boot with new tracks from Fear-E, Orlando Voorn, Avision, Tremulo, Broken English Club, Samot, Adam Arthur, Hertz Collision and morehttps://open.spotify.com/pl...

• Composer
  • It's time got your your collective jit on as our Techno Playlist has been given a fresh re-boot with new tracks from Fear-E, Orlando Voorn, Avision, Tremulo, Broken English Club, Samot, Adam Arthur, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

For your supercool X-Mas Playlist! :-)

Hi,I don't have really a cool X-Mas Playlist, so I just put all my Christmassongs in one Playlist here at Spotify.Variety is the key, I think! So if you do have a cool Christmas Playlist, maybe you go through my few songs and add one or the other son...

• Roadie
  • Hi, I don't have really a cool X-Mas Playlist, so I just put all my Christmassongs in one Playlist here at Spotify. Variety is the key, I think! So if you do have a cool Christmas Playlist, maybe y...
  • DJCoolS
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

TRAP METAL PLAYLIST!!

Hi, guys, here's my playlist of trap metal / dark trap with the best artists of this genre. I will update the playlist weekly. If you want to hear more of my playlist do not hesitate to follow me ^^

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, guys, here's my playlist of trap metal / dark trap with the best artists of this genre. I will update the playlist weekly. If you want to hear more of my playlist do not hesitate to follow me ^^
  • Qui-Rob-Boo
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

Italian Songbook 25 - Musica ribelle

Every other Monday, the best Italian songs ever... and a few guilty pleasures. Singer-songwriters, progressive, pop, rock, traditionals, etc. Volumes from 1 to 25 can be found here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Audio-Exchange/Italian-Songbook-1-h...

• Composer
  • Every other Monday, the best Italian songs ever... and a few guilty pleasures. Singer-songwriters, progressive, pop, rock, traditionals, etc.   Volumes from 1 to 25 can be found here: &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[New Releases] #RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) : #50 [2021]

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes