Announcements

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 44 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 44 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 257 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 257 likes

"Best new electronic music"

Try "Best new electronic music" , which is a new selection of electronic music every week for lovers of this great musical genre. Is a mix of classic and pro ones, and the new upcoming and more listened music.

• Try "Best new electronic music" , which is a new selection of electronic music every week for lovers of this great musical genre. Is a mix of classic and pro ones, and the new upcoming and more liste...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hardcore Trap

Hey guys! I did this playlist today. You will find artists like XXXtentacion, Scarlxrd, Smokepurp, Gxx... You know, hardcore trap. Ill apreciate a follow of you guys! You also can share my playlist if you really like it!-Mariodzn

• Music Fan
  • Hey guys! I did this playlist today. You will find artists like XXXtentacion, Scarlxrd, Smokepurp, Gxx... You know, hardcore trap. Ill apreciate a follow of you guys! You also can share my playlist i...
  • Skillaop
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mood(T)y - Statement playlist

[TEST PLAYLIST]I've been creating public/private playlists for over 10 years, but just found this community. When you truly enjoy music, then you'll understand that music is an international language. If you enjoy some of the songs, drop a comment an...

• Visitor
  • [TEST PLAYLIST] I've been creating public/private playlists for over 10 years, but just found this community.    When you truly enjoy music, then you'll understand that music is an inter...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hot Stuff 2020 (Metal Week 11)

Week in and wee out I’m searching for the hottest of the new music…yes also in this metal world… Metal, Doom, Stoner, Psychedelic Rock, Death Metal, Black Metal, Sludge Metal, Progressive Rock, Avant Garde Metal, Noise Rock, Alernative, Experimental…...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Week in and wee out I’m searching for the hottest of the new music…yes also in this metal world… Metal, Doom, Stoner, Psychedelic Rock, Death Metal, Black Metal, Sludge Metal, Progressive Rock, Avan...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Happy 25 Anniversary Radiohead “The Bends”

This past Friday 13th was the 25 anniversary for the second studio album The Bends by Radiohead. Three are the highlights of this album (considered one of the best albums of the 90’s) https://open.spotify.com/track/5jafMI8FLibnjkYTZ33m0c?si=UqqSfdRVR...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This past Friday 13th was the 25 anniversary for the second studio album The Bends by Radiohead.   Three are the highlights of this album (considered one of the best albums of the 90’s)  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

9 EP's New Music Friday (Week 12)

Once again New Music Friday brings 9 EP's worth to listen. 1 Lorette Meets The Obsolete Re-Facto from Guadalajara México pure psychedelic rock 4 tracks (2 new and 2 remixed original part of the album De Facto form last yea) 20 minutes one (if not) th...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Once again New Music Friday brings 9 EP's worth to listen.   1 Lorette Meets The Obsolete   Re-Facto from Guadalajara México pure psychedelic rock 4 tracks (2 new and 2 remixed o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #119

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed....

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than com...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

classic rock/soft rock/funk/soul aka nostalgic playlist

Hi, So lately I've been working on making a huge playlist which includes a lot of classic rock, soft rock, soul, funk, psychedelic rock, folk rock, blues rock etc mostly from 60s-90s but adding some artists from the more recent years like Leon Bridge...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   So lately I've been working on making a huge playlist which includes a lot of classic rock, soft rock, soul, funk, psychedelic rock, folk rock, blues rock etc mostly from 60s-90s but...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lo-fi / Rap / Alternative / Instrumental...

The Sad playlist includes artists such as longlost, nothing,nowhere, familypet and other lesser known artists from the SoundCloud platform. The playlist is updated every week. More than 500 songs with different styles.

• Regular
  • The Sad playlist includes artists such as longlost, nothing,nowhere, familypet and other lesser known artists from the SoundCloud platform. The playlist is updated every week. More than 500 songs wit...
  • Marljerome
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

VIBES

always keep dancing

• Roadie
  • always keep dancing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Quarantine lofi

Ultimate compilation of beats to beat CoVid19 - INSTAGRAM: @vechiance (for suggestion) -

• Roadie
  • Ultimate compilation of beats to beat CoVid19   - INSTAGRAM: @vechiance (for suggestion) -
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rap, R&B, Chill, Hip Hop

My “car” and “chill” playlist are my most used ones that consist of todays top hits and some of my favorites. I keep updated daily/weekly. Enjoy!

• Casual Listener
  • My “car” and “chill” playlist are my most used ones that consist of todays top hits and some of my favorites. I keep updated daily/weekly. Enjoy!
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Abundance of Caution - Doomsday Playlists

Do you have an apocalypse or doomsday playlist? Share it here. Stay strong out there friends. Don't panic. We will weather this storm.

• Composer
  • Do you have an apocalypse or doomsday playlist? Share it here.    Stay strong out there friends. Don't panic. We will weather this storm. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Uplifting Melancholy (aka the best of Indie pop)

Hi again, As said, I'm in Spotify for two reasons.This kind of music is the original reason.All started when someone sent me a link to Numb of Sam Brookes and I fell for it.From there I've discovered Charlie Cunningham, then Billie Marten, RY X, etc....

• Regular
  • Hi again,   As said, I'm in Spotify for two reasons. This kind of music is the original reason. All started when someone sent me a link to Numb of Sam Brookes and I fell for it. From there ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ultimate Oriental Techno / EDM

Hi everybody. I'm in Spotify because of two reasons.Oriental Techno is one of them.I've been listening to many playlists and collecting the best of the best in this compilation.It's a work in progress, as I keep listening and discovering and adding. ...

• Regular
  • Hi everybody.   I'm in Spotify because of two reasons. Oriental Techno  is one of them. I've been listening to many playlists and collecting the best of the best in this compilation. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Post-hardcore, post-punk, post-everything.

I've been building up a playlist that kind of combines all post-rock and subgenres that are always hard to classify. Going to keep it updated with a combination of throwbacks and current bands. https://open.spotify.com/user/129188091/playlist/0XWrE0O...

• Roadie
  • I've been building up a playlist that kind of combines all post-rock and subgenres that are always hard to classify. Going to keep it updated with a combination of throwbacks and current bands. ...
  • JeffreyDagger
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Env: prod