Announcements

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 43 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 43 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 256 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 256 likes

My 10/10 playlist

Predominantly rock and mixed all kind of genres (my favourite songs) playlist. I hope community likes it!.

• Visitor
  • Predominantly rock and mixed all kind of genres (my favourite songs) playlist. I hope community likes it!.
  • LooseMooseIG
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BIGGEST BOOMING BANGERS 2.0

Also in love with house? Share your house playlist with the community down below :). Playlist that is weekly updated with the best house of the month added with some classics:https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1cBEMLXDrVQv9kIEAm9Mll?si=ulERL6E9S8i6nNQ...

• Roadie
  • Also in love with house? Share your house playlist with the community down below :).   Playlist that is weekly updated with the best house of the month added with some classics: https://open....
  • LooseMooseIG
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LATE NIGHT MOVES

A good playlist to ride out to during the night. Has a bunch of vibey Rap songs! Let me know what you guys think!

• Regular
  • A good playlist to ride out to during the night. Has a bunch of vibey Rap songs! Let me know what you guys think!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nice hip-hop playlist

just a nice playlist with a variety of Hiphop/rap songs. A follow to the playlist would be much appreciated. Constantly adding to create more variation for the likes of many. Check out the playlist on the app for more.

• Casual Listener
  • just a nice playlist with a variety of Hiphop/rap songs. A follow to the playlist would be much appreciated. Constantly adding to create more variation for the likes of many.  Check out the play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorites - The Playlist

Constantly adding songs [and sometimes changing]Max 5 songs/artist  

• Community Legend
  • Constantly adding songs [and sometimes changing] Max 5 songs/artist    
  • 0rangeJuice
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Arabs in the House?

I'm looking for Urban Music by Arabs (in Arabic or English) to put in my playlist True MENA I'm looking for that next French Montana. HAAAAAAA!

• Music Fan
  • I'm looking for Urban Music by Arabs (in Arabic or English) to put in my playlist True MENA   I'm looking for that next French Montana. HAAAAAAA!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

R&B+Neo Soul Playlist

Hey guys! I made a playlist for r&b lovers (old and new) with some Neo soul touch to it. I try to add new songs to it weekly. Hope you enjoy

• Music Fan
  • Hey guys! I made a playlist for r&b lovers (old and new) with some Neo soul touch to it. I try to add new songs to it weekly. Hope you enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚   
  • Belau
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Musica electronica

La mejor musica electronica para escuchar en cualquier momento.

• La mejor musica electronica para escuchar en cualquier momento.
  • Belau
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Diverse HIPHOP Sound

Feel the ViBe!! If you like the music, share it! #Blessings 

• Music Fan
  • Feel the ViBe!! If you like the music, share it! #Blessings 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Full of Vibes ; A playlist full of underrated artists.

A playlist full of underrated artists (and some not). Full of vibes. Cover art: Trevor Daniel and Jutes. Go check out Jutes EP "Overrated" and look out for Trevor Daniel's album on March 27th!

• Visitor
  • A playlist full of underrated artists (and some not). Full of vibes. Cover art: Trevor Daniel and Jutes. Go check out Jutes EP "Overrated" and look out for Trevor Daniel's album on March 27th!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spy Games

Since the latest Bond film has been delayed, hit me with your best playlists of mystery, intrigue, and spy games.

• Composer
  • Since the latest Bond film has been delayed, hit me with your best playlists of mystery, intrigue, and spy games.   
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Obsessive love songs - a Stalker's favourite playlist

Hi Guys, Have you ever wondered how certain love songs have an obsessive, stalkish undertone? some are quite clear but others need quite a few careful listenings before we can star to see these troubling patterns. I've tried to compile a playlist tha...

• Regular
  • Hi Guys,   Have you ever wondered how certain love songs have an obsessive, stalkish undertone? some are quite clear but others need quite a few careful listenings before we can star to see th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Im Namen von Coldwave

Coldwave/Synthpop/EBM/Postpunk music from now and then. Rarities and hits carefully curated from Berlin. Will be updated

• Visitor
  • Coldwave/Synthpop/EBM/Postpunk music from now and then. Rarities and hits carefully curated from Berlin. Will be updated
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

๐ŸŽ›๏ธ New Electronic Music ๐Ÿ’พ

compiled by MicroCell3D : new electronic music, primarily synthpop synthwave futurepop retrowave electropop darkwave and many more I like to support creative artists https://open.spotify.com/playlist/52pA8z8Q2e87Z3klJO1W4M?si=68fb43c2e3bf41c0

• Casual Listener
  • compiled by MicroCell3D : new electronic music, primarily synthpop synthwave futurepop retrowave electropop darkwave and many more   I like to support creative artists   https://op...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DEEP HOUSE 2020

Weโ€™ve made a new Spotify playlist of our favourite Deep House tracks discovered in 2020. We'll update it weekly, so if you're constantly looking for real Deep House music, feel free to follow this playlist!

• Music Fan
  • Weโ€™ve made a new Spotify playlist of our favourite Deep House tracks discovered in 2020. We'll update it weekly, so if you're constantly looking for real Deep House music, feel free to follow this pl...
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday (1950-2000) : #10 / 2020

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

FEELINGS

A playlist I made for playing to your loved one, sing it, vibe it, blast it, dance it, whatever you'd like. Enjoy!

• Music Fan
  • A playlist I made for playing to your loved one, sing it, vibe it, blast it, dance it, whatever you'd like. Enjoy!
  • Djhammershoy
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Env: prod