Announcements

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 44 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 44 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 257 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 257 likes

Superuser Contribution 2018 Rock/Metal Playlist

This playlist will get updates frequently... Only Rock and Metal releases in 2018

• Community Legend
  • This playlist will get updates frequently...   Only Rock and Metal releases in 2018  
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution \M/ THRASH Metal

Post your favorite and new thrash metal and crossover bands, releases and playlists here to showcase this most awesome sub-genre. I'll start with SLAYER's Christ Illusion, an amazing 2006 release that won 2 grammy's for Eyes of the Insane and for Fin...

• Roadie
  • Post your favorite and new thrash metal and crossover bands, releases and playlists here to showcase this most awesome sub-genre.   I'll start with SLAYER's Christ Illusion, an amazing 2006 re...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 99 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 99 replies
  • 5 likes

Chill out electronic playlist

I enjoy listening to this playlist when I'm just chilling out.Down tempo EDM, uplifting bass, future bass, melodic dubstepFeel free to check it out! I update it daily

• Casual Listener
  • I enjoy listening to this playlist when I'm just chilling out. Down tempo EDM, uplifting bass, future bass, melodic dubstep Feel free to check it out! I update it daily
  • enrico01
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wild party hits

Weekend is starting and this playlist contains the wildest party hits you can imagine. Don't believe.... wait until you listen to it Have a wild party weekend

• Roadie
  • Weekend is starting and this playlist contains the wildest party hits you can imagine.  Don't believe.... wait until you listen to it 😉   Have a wild party weekend 🙂     &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DEEP HOUSE PLAYLIST

Songs for your Friday nights

• Regular
  • Songs for your Friday nights
  • Jarne1234
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My Spotify. listen to good music

https://open.spotify.com/user/varaanthoni?si=tC34ILhqTp-gPljaT64gQA

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/varaanthoni?si=tC34ILhqTp-gPljaT64gQA
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deep House Playlist

Check it out and give it a like. 

• Gig Goer
  • Check it out and give it a like. 
  • amilliondreams
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random Electronic Music

Random Electronic Music from the 80s to today. Techno, House, Indie, Trance, Vocal-Trance, Dubstep, Trap. All kinds of electronic music, and of course, off-topic music too. Enjoy

• Casual Listener
  • Random Electronic Music from the 80s to today.   Techno, House, Indie, Trance, Vocal-Trance, Dubstep, Trap. All kinds of electronic music, and of course, off-topic music too.   Enjoy
  • amilliondreams
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Party Playlist

My playlist that makes every sudden party a better party. What's your go-to party playlist? https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3u4VxZpxqdUl4vCaqQLPAM?si=ccyUSls6T5ayTyv7IL28Aw

• Casual Listener
  • My playlist that makes every sudden party a better party. What's your go-to party playlist?   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3u4VxZpxqdUl4vCaqQLPAM?si=ccyUSls6T5ayTyv7IL28Aw
  • Isabelokx
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify We Got You...

I've noticed some people talking about discovering Christian music. Overflow Music has been updating our 11 playlists weekly. Our Genres are Hip Hop, Pop, R&P, Dance/EDM, Rock, Gospel, Dancehall, Soca, Reggae, Afrobeat and our special playlists for c...

• Regular
  • I've noticed some people talking about discovering Christian music. Overflow Music has been updating our 11 playlists weekly. Our Genres are Hip Hop, Pop, R&P, Dance/EDM, Rock, Gospel, Dancehall,...
  • Sachey
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HipHop Playlist Curated Around Juice Wrld

Playlist full of rap and alternative rappers. Artist like juice wrld featured on the playlist! Feel free to send me more music for it!

• Roadie
  • Playlist full of rap and alternative rappers. Artist like juice wrld featured on the playlist! Feel free to send me more music for it!
  • sonnycash
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2020 : #04

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Post your Party/Dance Playlist!

With my birthday party approaching, I'm curious to your party/dance/club playlists!

• Casual Listener
  • With my birthday party approaching, I'm curious to your party/dance/club playlists!   
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roadtrip Playlists - share your favs!

So I just got back from a weekend yoga retreat, 4h-drive away, and realized that what I need more of in my life are roadtrip playlists. Here's mine. Please reply and share your favorite travel playlists

• Regular
  • So I just got back from a weekend yoga retreat, 4h-drive away, and realized that what I need more of in my life are roadtrip playlists. Here's mine. Please reply and share your favorite travel playli...
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Roadtrip Playlist Exchange!

Feel free to post any and all roadtrip playlists and songs here! Something for everyone. Please feel free to follow if you enjoy my playlist, or have any tips. Genres:Mixture of everything although it is mainly hip hop, chill rap, with some unknowns,...

• Music Fan
  • Feel free to post any and all roadtrip playlists and songs here! Something for everyone. Please feel free to follow if you enjoy my playlist, or have any tips.    Genres: Mixture of ever...
  • wiretap
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Need new music for my Electric playlist

Hey,So I made this playlist a few days ago, It contains one of my favorite songs but it need some new blood. Feel free to share some songs / playlistsThnx y'all

• Visitor
  • Hey, So I made this playlist a few days ago, It contains one of my favorite songs but it need some new blood. Feel free to share some songs / playlists Thnx y'all
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Env: prod