Forum Posts

A Different June 2022 (daily new releases)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of thi...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Alternative
    Indie
    June 2022
    new releases
    recommendations
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes

Electronic underground music. New records only. Techno, electro, downtempo, acid, EBM, indie.

This playlist is updated multiple times a week. I listen aprox. 1000 new records every month and the best ones are on this playlist.

• Regular
  • This playlist is updated multiple times a week. I listen aprox. 1000 new records every month and the best ones are on this playlist. 
  • onmow_music
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[PlaylistExchange] Alternative Rock Playlist

Hey y'all,If you are into Rock Music like just as I am, then come and check my playlist.I'll start updating it daily soon and I think we're getting somewhere.

• Music Fan
  • Hey y'all, If you are into Rock Music like just as I am, then come and check my playlist. I'll start updating it daily soon and I think we're getting somewhere.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 17 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 17 2019 spotify:track:3rSCzbycrDUlb4UNgEqVeu:smallspotify:track:3Yv8TDgSAT0DHZBeR4ECOs:smallspotify:track:2wMx8vBGYZp6LvMmMXGFvP:smallCheers!!!

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 17 2019   spotify:track:3rSCzbycrDUlb4UNgEqVeu:small spotify:track:3Yv8TDgSAT0DHZBeR4ECOs:small spotify:track:2wMx8vBGYZp6LvMmMXGFvP:small Che...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

listen to my new indie single !

hi community ! recently i started to upload my music on spotify and i'm trying to get people to listen to my music and give me some feedback ! this song is has a very soft instrumental and i could say my influences are beabadoobee, elliott smith, fen...

• Gig Goer
  • hi community !    recently i started to upload my music on spotify and i'm trying to get people to listen to my music and give me some feedback !   this song is has a very soft ins...
  • Slowfox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tight ELECTRO beats

Head this way for some tight Electro beats >>> new additions from Transparent Sound, Franck Kartell, Exzakt, Delta Funktionen, Lewski, Assembler Code & Jensen Interceptor, The Hacker, False Persona & more, gracing the likes of SolarOneMusic, Monotone...

• Composer
  • Head this way for some tight Electro beats >>> new additions from Transparent Sound, Franck Kartell, Exzakt, Delta Funktionen, Lewski, Assembler Code & Jensen Interceptor, The Hacker, Fa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dance music autumn 2019 dj tomsten

Welcome to Dj tomsten autumn 2019 new moore dancetracks will be produced this autumna so dont miss it follow us on this playlist

autumn-dance.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Welcome to Dj tomsten autumn 2019 new moore dancetracks will be produced this autumna so dont miss it follow us on this playlist
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to grow a playlist is hard.

so lets keep it simple! lets create a pool of playlists, and we follow eachother, regardles of genres and preferences. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4Fkid50bwUOyHYAiJKTKrm?si=bUt9IhXLTJWRxiNQDCI92A

• Music Fan
  • so lets keep it simple!   lets create a pool of playlists, and we follow eachother, regardles of genres and preferences.    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4Fkid50bwUOyHYAiJKTKrm...
  • xRoyalDDx
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upcoming Releases List - Last Quarter 2019

With a year full of released albums, we're expecting to see much more coming out.This is a list combined from my most expected albums.Add what you're expecting to the list M83 - DSVII 20.9Cashmere Cat - Princess Catgirl 20.9Chastity Belt - Chastity B...

• Community Legend
  • With a year full of released albums, we're expecting to see much more coming out. This is a list combined from my most expected albums. Add what you're expecting to the list 🙂   M83 - DSV...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

#PopTuesday 2019 (Indie Pop) : #38

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, folk pop, chamber pop, baroque pop, dance pop...). It...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mandopop

Spread the love~

• Regular
  • Spread the love~
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

house 80´s y 90´s

musica house ochentera y noventera, compartan su house y siganme que los seguire

• Casual Listener
  • musica house ochentera y noventera, compartan su house y siganme que los seguire 😄  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Does it sound familiar? mixable songs

Hello to all,there are songs, even and not always resembling each other, that play in my head like they can be mixed together. Some time ago, I tried the experiment of a one-hour playlist consisting of only two alternating songs. If you are curious y...

• Composer
  • Hello to all, there are songs, even and not always resembling each other, that play in my head like they can be mixed together. Some time ago, I tried the experiment of a one-hour playlist consistin...
  • Spotywakeup
  • Composer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Tu Trap Latino / Reggaeton en mi playlist

Envía tu enlace para ser agregado a mi lista de trap y regaeton.  

• Music Fan
  • Envía tu enlace para ser agregado a mi lista de trap y regaeton.   
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

New Composer Weekly!

I posted this in the wrong place the first time and I think it's down now (I'm fairly new to this forum)... I'm not TRYING to double post. Lol. Hello, Spotify Community! As a regular consumer of fine art (classical) music, I had really enjoyed listen...

• Casual Listener
  • I posted this in the wrong place the first time and I think it's down now (I'm fairly new to this forum)... I'm not TRYING to double post. Lol.   Hello, Spotify Community!   As a regula...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 16 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 16 2019 https://open.spotify.com/track/5rJEJ0SUruQGPAiwPadIBs?si=KGSs6n-pTYKbF2183am5KQhttps://open.spotify.com/track/3HoUNL9JuiS183RkLn8qDh?si=tqpvfDjJSk-W0ICH9LwxbA Cheers!!!

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 16 2019   https://open.spotify.com/track/5rJEJ0SUruQGPAiwPadIBs?si=KGSs6n-pTYKbF2183am5KQ https://open.spotify.com/track/3HoUNL9JuiS183RkLn8qDh?si=tqpvfDj...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

NEW HEAVY METAL.

If you like heavy metal you will find a new band that you will love.Let's raise the listeners counter!

• Composer
  • If you like heavy metal you will find a new band that you will love. Let's raise the listeners counter!  
  • Spotywakeup
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

100 Techno Tunes to keep you buzzing!

The freshly updated EPM Techno Playlist is ready to go with new tunes from Alan Fitzpatrick and Gary Beck, Bodyjack, Rhys Fulber, PTTRN, Delta Funktionen, Martyn, R.O.S.H., Petter B, Bud Burroughs and more...

• Composer
  • The freshly updated EPM Techno Playlist is ready to go with new tunes from Alan Fitzpatrick and Gary Beck, Bodyjack, Rhys Fulber, PTTRN, Delta Funktionen, Martyn, R.O.S.H., Petter B, Bud Burroughs an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes