Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes

FIFA 20 soundtrack playlist

The soundtrack will be available on august 30th. Updating it with the newest songs by then.

• Roadie
  • The soundtrack will be available on august 30th. Updating it with the newest songs by then.    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rihanna : Pure songs | Complete Discography

All Rihanna'songs from 2005 to Now, in original & deluxe version.No remix & no doubles, only the best.

• Casual Listener
  • All Rihanna'songs from 2005 to Now, in original & deluxe version. No remix & no doubles, only the best.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Longest & more varied ALTERNATIVE Rock/Pop/Indie playlist in Spotify

1.250 songs of 1.250 different artists. Selected tracks. 40 years of alternative music. ALTERNATIVE DREAMS. Enjoy it!

• Casual Listener
  • 1.250 songs of 1.250 different artists. Selected tracks. 40 years of alternative music. ALTERNATIVE DREAMS. Enjoy it! 
  • isaco
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

N O x R A P x C A P

you're welcome

• Visitor
  • you're welcome
  • DreemEntMusic
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Melancholic Rock and Indie Rock

Hi guys! Follow and listen to my playlist!it has very good rock music, from well-known groups to new talented artists!I know you will love it!

• Regular
  • Hi guys! Follow and listen to my playlist! it has very good rock music, from well-known groups to new talented artists! I know you will love it!
  • ananakaye
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fresh Jams: A New Music Playlist

Follow Fresh Jams for brand-new music across various genres! I update this playlist every week with awesome brand-new songs from all sorts of different artists in the industry! If you’re looking to expand your music library, this is the one to tune i...

• Regular
  • Follow Fresh Jams  for brand-new music across various genres! I update this playlist every week with awesome brand-new songs from all sorts of different artists in the industry! If you’re lookin...
  • FreshJams
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

My TOP10 Albums of the Week 33 08.15.19 (Last.fm)

August 15 2019 For all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming this past week (source Last.fm ) spotify:album:5YkcHADsM8DzlDPDcW...

TOP10081519albums.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • August 15 2019   For all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Share your playlist (exchange like)

Like my playlist. I will surely like yours. Thanks. https://open.spotify.com/user/31arj4psjt7b5ycjzntsyk5ushka/playlist/6KulUjCZ5CKAxuYcvSJW9m?si=x1ZftEgLQLmtbTM7qUoKEQ

• Gig Goer
  •  Like my playlist. I will surely like yours. Thanks.       https://open.spotify.com/user/31arj4psjt7b5ycjzntsyk5ushka/playlist/6KulUjCZ5CKAxuYcvSJW9m?si=x1ZftEgLQLmtbTM7qUoKEQ
  • NalexJettay
  • Music Fan
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Deep House / Tech House (my favs since 2011)

Hey there, when I started listening to Deep and Tech House, I've created this playlist which I update every so often. It's a lot of German Deep House, also some Tech House and even some other electronic genres once in a while. Enjoy :]

• Music Fan
  • Hey there,   when I started listening to Deep and Tech House, I've created this playlist which I update every so often. It's a lot of German Deep House, also some Tech House and even some othe...
  • Domestic_Scene
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

the party's over

'tell me we're going home' is a playlist that i made for when the party is over, you're in the afterglow (possibly feeling a little empty) and all you need is some comforting, wavey tunes as the sun is coming up. a playlist suitable for any kind of r...

• Roadie
  • 'tell me we're going home' is a playlist that i made for when the party is over, you're in the afterglow (possibly feeling a little empty) and all you need is some comforting, wavey tunes as the sun ...
  • bdajess
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

New Song Pop/Punk Emo

Hey guys. I just recently released my first single as a solo musician. It's Rock/Emo/Pop Punk It would mean a lot if you gave it a listen and let me know what your thoughts are. FFO: Panic! At The Disco- Fall Out Boy- My Chemical Romance

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys. I just recently released my first single as a solo musician. It's Rock/Emo/Pop Punk   It would mean a lot if you gave it a listen and let me know what your thoughts are.   FFO...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 15 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 15 2019 spotify:track:1QNtbQSNUomgpdH59Fi4Wa:smallspotify:track:3a8TKjzkpvdIVGACOCBgRN:smallspotify:track:7cYHXHMsiWf5O56FCcgsF4:smallspotify:track:3PdAXalu9OGg205R8JyKyA:smallspotify:track:0VqC8QZDK6mkEmfcwX77Xe:sma...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 15 2019   spotify:track:1QNtbQSNUomgpdH59Fi4Wa:small spotify:track:3a8TKjzkpvdIVGACOCBgRN:small spotify:track:7cYHXHMsiWf5O56FCcgsF4:small spotify:track:...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 33

This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most during the week, only 12 tracks for each Playlist, week August 13-19 2019

Mixtape33.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most during the week, only 12 tracks for each Playlist, week August 13-19 2019   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

We've updated our ELECTRO playlist

After a brief hiatus, there's new additions by Gian, Biochip, Detroit's Filthiest, Galaxian, Cyan85, Variant, Privacy and more on labels like CPU, Voitax, Klakson, West End Communications, Vakant etc...

• Composer
  • After a brief hiatus, there's new additions by Gian, Biochip, Detroit's Filthiest, Galaxian, Cyan85, Variant, Privacy and more on labels like CPU, Voitax, Klakson, West End Communications, Vakant et...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Melodic House & Techno

If you are a fan of deep melodic / emotional / ethereal techno / deep progressive house etc. in short if you love songs that contain emotion this playlist is for you. Recently updates all the time! Please follow and share your thoughts. Thanks!

• Music Fan
  • If you are a fan of deep melodic / emotional / ethereal techno / deep progressive house etc. in short if you love songs that contain emotion this  playlist is for you . Recently updates all the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ultimate Zen Gaming Lofi / Jazz / Hip Hop

For a mix to game hard to, just pop it on shuffle and get lost

• Regular
  • For a mix to game hard to, just pop it on shuffle and get lost
  • Okey_Dockey
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

*chill pill essentials*

only soft hits on this playlist! perfect for relaxing a wide variety of artists from the mainstream to the unknown || bedroom pop / dreamwave / indie rock / shoegaze / chillwave / lo-fi / synthpop / post-punk revival || featuring Beach House, DIIV, Y...

• Casual Listener
  • only soft hits on this playlist! perfect for relaxing  a wide variety of artists from the mainstream to the unknown || bedroom pop / dreamwave / indie rock / shoegaze / chillwave / lo-fi /...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

An Intro to Britt Daniel & Spoon

An intro to those unfamilar w/ Spoon. My Mathematical Mind says these 45 minutes could've easily been 2 plus hours when compiling my favorite songs.

• An intro to those unfamilar w/ Spoon. My Mathematical Mind says these 45 minutes could've easily been 2 plus hours when compiling my favorite songs.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes