Announcements

Forum Posts

2022 Wrapped (Share your stats with us)

It's that time of year when we wrap things up with a look back at our favorite music, songs, artists, genres, podcasts, and trends of the year with Spotify 2022 Wrapped! And if you're an artist or podcaster, it's time to look back and see how many li...

2022 Wrapped Banner.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • vaajy
  • Roadie
  • 28 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 10 likes

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 50 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 265 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 265 likes

4xA+E World Music Update, January 2020

Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 53 (January 2020).

World_Music.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 53 (January 2020).
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Rate the Song the Person Above You Posts

Hey guys, New to the forum; saw this posted on another forum I frequent and thought it was a great idea. The premise is this: I will post a song and the person will reply with a rating (1-10) of their subjective opinion of the song with a short write...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,    New to the forum; saw this posted on another forum I frequent and thought it was a great idea.   The premise is this:   I will post a song and the person ...
  • Craigk101
  • Roadie
  • 182 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 182 replies
  • 14 likes

Extensive playlist recs please

Working on a playlist to play at a large happy hour gathering of a diverse crowd every two weeks. Looking for songs everyone knows OR good playlist songs that always work. Thanks, pals.

• Regular
  • Working on a playlist to play at a large happy hour gathering of a diverse crowd every two weeks. Looking for songs everyone knows OR good playlist songs that always work. Thanks, pals. 
  • Craigk101
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 23

This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most, only 10 to 12 tracks for each Playlist, yeah short but the best IMO. spotify:playlist:338mzWHX8nFiqS8RBTxv3t

Mixtape23.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most, only 10 to 12 tracks for each Playlist, yeah short but the best IMO.     spotify:playlist:338mzWHX8nFiqS8RBTxv3t   ...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 22

This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most, only 10 to 12 tracks for each Playlist, yeah short but the best IMO.

Mixtape22.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most, only 10 to 12 tracks for each Playlist, yeah short but the best IMO.  
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 21

This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most, only 10 to 12 tracks for each Playlist, yeah short but the best IMO.

Mixtape21.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that I listen the most, only 10 to 12 tracks for each Playlist, yeah short but the best IMO.  
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 09 (Week 20)

Mixtape10.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CUMBIAS SONIDERAS PA BAILAR COMO EL VITOR

Pa' bailar sin parar!!. In the festivities of the popular neighborhoods of Mexico you dance in a curious and cheerful way with these songs.

• Roadie
  • Pa' bailar sin parar!!.   In the festivities of the popular neighborhoods of Mexico you dance in a curious and cheerful way with these songs.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Its Hip Hop BBY!

This playlist is my baby, a labor of love. Its like hip hop 101. This is old school to new school and everything in between. From boom bap to trap, underground to mainstream. I'm a hip hop head and I'm always listening so I'm always updating, and thi...

• Roadie
  • This playlist is my baby, a labor of love. Its like hip hop 101. This is old school to new school and everything in between. From boom bap to trap, underground to mainstream. I'm a hip hop head and I...
  • obtheking
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EDM 2020! FIRE!

Hottest EDM of  2020! Will be added to throughout the year

• Casual Listener
  • Hottest EDM of  2020! Will be added to throughout the year
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborate With Me!

Hey fellow music producers,I want you to upload your songs on my collaborative playlist.This is definitely a great way to get discovered and to discover new independent artists. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6zNk2K9YQATX47IPIOTXwg?si=-dj2aLWTTVSS...

• Visitor
  • Hey fellow music producers, I want you to upload your songs on my collaborative playlist. This is definitely a great way to get discovered and to discover new independent artists.  https://op...
  • ChrisWayfarer
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Silvester Gothic Metal tunes

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7zc9vpKyamDCpJVOIG8k9J?si=RekouDfPQ8eooWHrJiLITA Enjoy some new years gothic sound...

• Roadie
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7zc9vpKyamDCpJVOIG8k9J?si=RekouDfPQ8eooWHrJiLITA   Enjoy some new years gothic sound...
  • palecry
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Obscure artists playlist about Dreams

Hi...I've been searching for artists with songs about dreams with the fewest plays and search results seem to show most plays on top. If anyone hears/knows of a track..It would be cool to hear different takes on use of the word, "dream" or its variat...

• Music Fan
  • Hi...I've been searching for artists with songs about dreams with the fewest plays and search results seem to show most plays on top. If anyone hears/knows of a track.. It would be cool to hear diff...
  • HigherMinds
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

90's Turkish Pop

This huge playlist is the best and most extensive one for 90s Turkish Pop music. Includes: Tarkan, Mustafa Sandal, Athena, Sezen Aksu, Sertab Erenor, MFO, Yasar, Emel Muftuoglu, Baris Manco, Sibel Alas and much more...

• Roadie
  • This huge playlist is the best and most extensive one for 90s Turkish Pop music.   Includes: Tarkan, Mustafa Sandal, Athena, Sezen Aksu, Sertab Erenor, MFO, Yasar, Emel Muftuoglu, Baris Manco,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Inspired by Daniel Craig's 007 - A Smile and A Little Finger

I've enjoyed creating this playlist, and I will continue adding to it. If you've made a playlist of this niche please share it here! I'd love to hear what you put together.

• I've enjoyed creating this playlist, and I will continue adding to it. If you've made a playlist of this niche please share it here! I'd love to hear what you put together.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution CHILL PLAYLIST!

features artists such as khalid, summer walker, pink $weats, keshi, lany...etc. give it a try! c h i l l on Spotify

• Music Fan
  • features artists such as khalid, summer walker, pink $weats, keshi, lany...etc. give it a try!    c h i l l on Spotify 
  • summeraucoin
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Straight Pride Songs

Please put your favorite songs for straight women and men! 

• Visitor
  • Please put your favorite songs for straight women and men! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution MixTape Vol 08 (Jazz 2019)

Mixtape08.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Nu-Jazz

Progressive, ALT genre of Jazz/Hip-Hop & R&B featuring artists like: Anderson .Paak, FKJ, Goldlink, Kaytranada, Knwledge, Masego, SiR, Smino, The Internet & Tom Misch

• Roadie
  • Progressive, ALT genre of Jazz/Hip-Hop & R&B featuring artists like: Anderson .Paak, FKJ, Goldlink, Kaytranada, Knwledge, Masego, SiR, Smino, The Internet & Tom Misch
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes