Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay July 29 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay July 29 2019 spotify:track:3MOrMzZ2pDxCPW2Ayj7wsH:smallspotify:track:6h74TgEDZ4n25q6fxbqbjE:smallspotify:track:1HIYelDrxVIuRORPIKcIr8:small This one was released yesterdary spotify:track:2m8o4blQqdgQuuKuu7EXtk:smallAnd this...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay July 29 2019     spotify:track:3MOrMzZ2pDxCPW2Ayj7wsH:small spotify:track:6h74TgEDZ4n25q6fxbqbjE:small spotify:track:1HIYelDrxVIuRORPIKcIr8:small   ...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution UNDERGROUND TRAP/CLOUD/RAP

attaining a perfect playlist for unknown artistst mixed with some good newschool

• Composer
  • attaining a perfect playlist for unknown artistst mixed with some good newschool
  • vineuroz
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Must Listen- Groovy and Funky Bass Songs!

Enjoy my playlist for some awesome BASS-IRIFIC songs!

• Casual Listener
  • Enjoy my playlist for some awesome BASS-IRIFIC songs! 🙂
  • Hayden888
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Re: Reporting Spam in Playlist Exchange

NEW for listener ou artist for listener : i create many playlist for you and genrefor artist : send me link by instgram https://www.instagram.com/jayrecordfrance/ Condition for artist follow 1 or 2 playlist / share on media social choice and send me ...

• Regular
  • NEW for listener ou artist   for listener : i create many playlist for you and genre for artist : send me link by instgram https://www.instagram.com/jayrecordfrance/    Condi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Summer 19 (Tropical, chillhop, good vibes only)

Congrats! You’ve found the best playlist to cruise around in with the windows down. Plug and play. Let’s go!

• Congrats! You’ve found the best playlist to cruise around in with the windows down. Plug and play. Let’s go!
  • ethan1upmiller
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #31

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

The Theme Show

Hello, I run a series of Spotify Playlists based on a weekly theme. My playlists differ from the usual Spotify playlist in that they are not necessarily a specific genre, but rather a compilation based on the mood and subject matter of a weekly topic...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I run a series of Spotify Playlists based on a weekly theme.   My playlists differ from the usual Spotify playlist in that they are not necessarily a specific genre, but rather a compil...
  • TheThemeShow
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist 2019 Rap/Hip-Hop

Feel free to subscribe to my playlist Rap / Hip-Hop 2019, I added songs regularly _________________________________N'hésitez pas à vous abonner à ma playlist Rap / Hip-Hop 2019, j'y ajouteai des chansons régulièrement

• Casual Listener
  • Feel free to subscribe to my playlist Rap / Hip-Hop 2019, I added songs regularly                                 &n...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Neo-tango anyone? ;-)

A selection of tracks that can be danced using tango steps, but are not necessarily tango themselves. It starts out close, but then gradually moves outwards. spotify:playlist:2xDQRMaOwgRlEAUgqR5IYL

• Roadie
  • A selection of tracks that can be danced using tango steps, but are not necessarily tango themselves. It starts out close, but then gradually moves outwards.  spotify:playlist:2xDQRMaOwgRlEAUgq...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Awesome Alt Indie SUMMER playlist! Perfect for the beach!

Alternative indie tracks with a lean towards a SUMMER chill BEACH flow groove feel mixed in with a few that bounce. Something different that the usual. UPDATED - Now 300+ tracks! As we head into August thought I post this again. Enjoy antoeknee69

• Gig Goer
  • Alternative indie tracks with a lean towards a SUMMER chill BEACH flow groove feel mixed in with a few that bounce.   Something different that the usual.  UPDATED - Now 300+ tracks!   ...
  • Koopsala
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

(Underrated Rap) - Chill vibes for stoners! Not so much trap as it is good lyrics with better beats!

Hey guys, this playlist is for people who enjoy rap with a different type of style.Underrated rappers are included, but in all this playlist is great for vibing and singing along. Play the first song to get a sense of the full playlist. https://open....

• Music Fan
  • Hey guys, this playlist is for people who enjoy rap with a different type of style. Underrated rappers are included, but in all this playlist is great for vibing and singing along. Play the first so...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

It's simple...JUST FOLLOW

share your playlist and if someone is interested will follow it this is mine: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5BAsoFLwk4bSljk9dIDSRv?si=JpsHd-EPTKy5PT3-_hGdEQ

• Roadie
  • share your playlist and if someone is interested will follow it   this is mine: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5BAsoFLwk4bSljk9dIDSRv?si=JpsHd-EPTKy5PT3-_hGdEQ
  • joaohigh
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

mood, a playlist to sleep or chillout to. give it a listen !

if you enjoyed, give my other playlists a listen chill r&b: chill vibes, soft music with artists like dvsn, bryson tiller and a boogie**bleep** love: sad and slow music, soft vibesdaily: a mix of hip hop and r&b updated regulary

• Casual Listener
  • if you enjoyed, give my other playlists a listen 🙂   chill r&b: chill vibes, soft music with artists like dvsn, bryson tiller and a boogie **bleep** love: sad and slow music, soft vibe...
  • boarly
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay July 26 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay July 26 2019 spotify:track:0xoVvz6XcpgFwPccWUL0eP:small spotify:track:3u5KW87cl9R9Y6PPiOL4IP:small spotify:track:6GGpso9iwdxajUMNRlPAm5:small spotify:track:0NoBvPqHXHjlH0QOGp0vUu:small spotify:track:6evFBRiY8OVOdurmkkzKrc:s...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay July 26 2019   spotify:track:0xoVvz6XcpgFwPccWUL0eP:small spotify:track:3u5KW87cl9R9Y6PPiOL4IP:small spotify:track:6GGpso9iwdxajUMNRlPAm5:small spo...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution laidback and chilled lounge / cafe playlist

I'm looking for thoughts as well as suggestions for additions of songs into my "lounge • chill • mellow | ambience" playlist... I've been extremely selective with this particular playlist I've curated, so it's been a bit of a long work in progress ha...

• Regular
  • I'm looking for thoughts as well as suggestions for additions of songs into my "lounge • chill • mellow | ambience" playlist...   I've been extremely selective with this particular playlist I'...
  • dyfuse
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist of the Week: State of Americana

All Klangspot playlists are updated. The playlist of the week is State of Americana. Current followers at Spotify: 360 | Beside Spotify you can also enjoy the playlist on Napster, Deezer, YouTube and Soundcloud. | The new tracks this week are: Paul C...

• Composer
  • All Klangspot playlists are updated. The playlist of the week is State of Americana. Current followers at Spotify: 360 | Beside Spotify you can also enjoy the playlist on Napster, Deezer, YouTube and...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New release for your playlists

Hi! This is my last song. I hope you like it. Thanks! https://open.spotify.com/track/0HsxkLiQruxwmKCFJBAqMS

• Composer
  • Hi! This is my last song. I hope you like it. Thanks! https://open.spotify.com/track/0HsxkLiQruxwmKCFJBAqMS
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes