Forum Posts

A Different June 2022 (daily new releases)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of thi...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Alternative
    Indie
    June 2022
    new releases
    recommendations
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes

Space Rock

Here's my space rock playlist, in case anyone wants to listen to it or share their own space rock (or psychedelic rock) playlist or tracks here

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Here's my space rock playlist, in case anyone wants to listen to it or share their own space rock (or psychedelic rock) playlist or tracks here
  • noahjizz
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Sleepy Piano

Sleepy piano tunes for sleeping, concentration and focus. Slow instrumental piano music. Sounds like Peaceful Piano, 88keys, Sleep and more. Enjoy!

• Music Fan
  • Sleepy piano tunes for sleeping, concentration and focus. Slow instrumental piano music. Sounds like Peaceful Piano, 88keys, Sleep and more.   Enjoy! 🙂
  • MichaelKochKeys
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Alt-Country Storytellers Playlist

Hi all, I created an Alt-Country playlist specifically focusing on Storytellers in the genre. Would love recommendations for songs and a follow if you dig it. Thanks! Jon

• Regular
  • Hi all, I created an Alt-Country playlist specifically focusing on Storytellers in the genre. Would love recommendations for songs and a follow if you dig it. Thanks! Jon
  • EviMarian
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist Musicotour is updated

In April, 2019 My additions to the playlist Travel agency musicotour was frequently updated.There are various additions from Turkey, celtic world, Czech republic and Slovakia, Africa and more regions and countries.

• Roadie
  • In April, 2019 My additions to the playlist Travel agency musicotour was frequently updated. There are various additions from Turkey, celtic world, Czech republic and Slovakia, Africa and more regio...
  • Noguri
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Post your playlists here

just add the link to your playlist with your favorite songs to share with random people (: https://open.spotify.com/user/t6atpq5n4reu82w9fy3n1mk77/playlist/0rgsDNF0whsz3Lh0msap71?si=IEDsjPPeQzCbFRl7IBi4_A

• just add the link to your playlist with your favorite songs to share with random people (:   https://open.spotify.com/user/t6atpq5n4reu82w9fy3n1mk77/playlist/0rgsDNF0whsz3Lh0msap71?si=IEDsjPPe...
  • jvandusen1
  • 28 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 28 replies
  • 5 likes

Pop music from 2010-2019

This is a throwback playlist spanning from 2010-2019. All these songs were or are being played on stations such as 102.7 and 97.1. These stations were my childhood so I wanted to share it back. If you like it, please follow

• Regular
  • This is a throwback playlist spanning from 2010-2019. All these songs were or are being played on stations such as 102.7 and 97.1. These stations were my childhood so I wanted to share it back. If yo...
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deep Thinking (Instrumental Piano / Guitar / Chillhop / Electronic)

Hey everyone! I'm a pianist and made a playlist with instrumental tracks good for thinking/studying/relaxing. Includes piano and guitar music, but also some electronic and chillhop type songs. Open to any suggestions

• Regular
  • Hey everyone!    I'm a pianist and made a playlist with instrumental tracks good for thinking/studying/relaxing. Includes piano and guitar music, but also some electronic and chillhop typ...
  • 25willp
  • Music Fan
  • 29 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 29 replies
  • 6 likes

Jazz Rap Playlist

Hi guys! i let you here my Jazz Rap & Dance playlist! if you have any good song to add it, let me a comment below! Follow me on Spotify and my playlist!

• Songwriter
  • Hi guys! i let you here my Jazz Rap & Dance playlist!  if  you have any good song to add it, let me a comment below!  Follow me on Spotify and my playlist! 
  • dankocean
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Best Pop punk playlist 2019

Hi guys, What would be for you the best pop punk playlist in 2019 ? - Neck Deep - State Champs- The Story So Far- Knuckle Punk- Stand Atlantic ..... Interested to know your fav bands as well !

• Regular
  • Hi guys,  What would be for you the best pop punk playlist in 2019 ?  - Neck Deep  - State Champs - The Story So Far - Knuckle Punk - Stand Atlantic  .....    I...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

World Music for Earth Day

Travel the planet by soundwave—from Brazilian bossa nova to Malian rock, and beyond.

• Regular
  • Travel the planet by soundwave—from Brazilian bossa nova to Malian rock, and beyond.
  • elsa-vs
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist to make your soul groove

Gold Link/Erykah Badu/ No Name/ Tyler the Creator/ Masego... plus hot newcomers

• Regular
  • Gold Link/Erykah Badu/ No Name/ Tyler the Creator/ Masego... plus hot newcomers
  • Harrypotpot
  • Composer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Hey Guys My playlist has over 45k Listeners and Followers. Follow my playlist Read More Below:

(I will read every single comment)-Please follow this playlist and support it, there are a lot of upcoming artists, that should get their recognition. -If anyone has any suggestions for new artists or any popular songs, please comment below.

• Roadie
  • (I will read every single comment) -Please follow this playlist and support it, there are a lot of upcoming artists, that should get their recognition.  -If anyone has any suggestions for new ...
  • tubachstrings
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Relaxing Music to Calm Your Mind

Releasing stress through the power of this relaxing songs mix. Curated with passion by Klangspot.com. Tags: Relaxing Music, Calm Music, Quiet Zen Music, Sleep Music, Calming Sleep Music, Peaceful Relaxing Music, Soothing Music, Relaxation Meditiation...

• Composer
  • Releasing stress through the power of this relaxing songs mix. Curated with passion by Klangspot.com. Tags: Relaxing Music, Calm Music, Quiet Zen Music, Sleep Music, Calming Sleep Music, Peaceful Rel...
  • monad-bbad
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs Your Parents Listened To

I have a playlist I created of music I heard growing up from my parents and have added my own important songs that remind me of my childhood or I just generally enjoy. Please share your own playlist if you have also made one similar!

• Music Fan
  • I have a playlist I created of music I heard growing up from my parents and have added my own important songs that remind me of my childhood or I just generally enjoy. Please share your own playlist ...
  • Saltsjogatan_5
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

German Rap/Hip-Hop

A playlist that presents you all kind of rap/hip hop tracks from various artists associated with different sub-genres and centuries. You will find everything from the 00s to recent records. Enjoy exploring GERMAN RAP/HIP HOP!

• Gig Goer
  • A playlist that presents you all kind of rap/hip hop tracks from various artists associated with different sub-genres and centuries. You will find everything from the 00s to recent records. Enjoy exp...
  • PAPKE
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution New Songs!

I would really love to hear what your favorite songs and playlists are!Just post it down below Thanks and have a nice day! ~Levi

• Composer
  • I would really love to hear what your favorite songs and playlists are! Just post it down below 🙂 Thanks and have a nice day!   ~Levi
  • BARAKADE
  • Roadie
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

#ItaWednesday with ZONA ON - RAP ITALIANO - TRAP ON - ITALIAN RAP HIPHOP 2019

The Italian brother of your Discover Weekly, #ItaWednesday with ZONA ON - RAP ITALIANO - TRAP ON - ITALIAN RAP HIPHOP 2019 - including the latest, mostly not mainstream, Rap Hits, soft HipHop tracks + mellow HipHop releases (RNB 2019, Rap, New Soft H...

• Composer
  • The Italian brother of your Discover Weekly, #ItaWednesday with ZONA ON - RAP ITALIANO - TRAP ON - ITALIAN RAP HIPHOP 2019 - including the latest, mostly not mainstream, Rap Hits, soft HipHop tracks ...
  • 0rangeJuice
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes