Forum Posts

A Different June 2022 (daily new releases)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of thi...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Alternative
    Indie
    June 2022
    new releases
    recommendations
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes

Dark/Sad

sad/dark hip hop/pop playlists for when your feeling down

• sad/dark hip hop/pop playlists for when your feeling down 😞
  • akiragautama
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Female Music Force - a new all female (voices) playlist

Female solo artist or lead singer - it doesn't matter. All that count's in this playlist is: nothing but female (voices)! The playlist got launched on the occasion of the International Women's Day 2019 and will be updated every friday. Have a listen ...

• Regular
  • Female solo artist or lead singer - it doesn't matter. All that count's in this playlist is: nothing but female (voices)!   The playlist got launched on the occasion of the International Women...
  • Neiyla
  • Roadie
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Psychedelic / Garage / Indie Rock

Personal collection updated almost daily with almost new releases from the best of the stoner music world. Filter by Date for the newest tracks.Hope you find it enjoyable and happy listening : )

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Personal collection updated almost daily with almost new releases from the best of the stoner music world. Filter by Date for the newest tracks. Hope you find it enjoyable and happy listening : ) &...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Soft Power

This is my new project, Metal or Hard Rock Bands playing soft tunes or softer than they use to do, only tracks released this year, so far only 6 tracks but love them all, hope you can enjoy it too!!!.

Soft Power.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is my new project, Metal or Hard Rock Bands playing soft tunes or softer than they use to do, only tracks released this year, so far only 6 tracks but love them all, hope you can enjoy it too!!!...
  • Kilmaraofficial
  • Songwriter
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Looking for new up and coming artist to tune into.

Please give our playlist a follow and take a listen if you have time. We will be listening to everything thats posted here. thank you https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5PTf3X0k1u8dD4xykK8Ru2

• Roadie
  • Please give our playlist a follow and take a listen if you have time. We will be listening to everything thats posted here. thank you ❤️   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5PTf3X0k1u8dD4xykK8...
  • -d1z5_jm75n2l
  • Roadie
  • 39 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 39 replies
  • 8 likes

Chill Edm Vibes!

Variety of Chill EDM Melodies to vibe to. Ft. Avicii, Cash Cash, Elephante, Kasbo, San Holo, Tritonal, Zedd and more. The playlist is updated weekly. Hope you enjoy and share! More than 300+ tracks you'll love. Also, feel free to make suggestions and...

• Casual Listener
  • Variety of Chill EDM Melodies to vibe to. Ft. Avicii, Cash Cash, Elephante, Kasbo, San Holo, Tritonal, Zedd and more. The playlist is updated weekly. Hope you enjoy and share!  More than 300+ t...
  • ArGi98
  • Gig Goer
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Throwback Playlist

Hey!! I've just put together some of my favourite singalong throwbacks of the late 90's early 2000's. focusing predominantly on house music.Let me know what you guys think!Thanks.

• Regular
  • Hey!! I've just put together some of my favourite singalong throwbacks of the late 90's early 2000's. focusing predominantly on house music. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks.&n...
  • lishapa
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

YOUR DAILY METAL PLAYLIST: a daily cup of the freshest & best metal (death, thrash, doom, metalcore)

YOUR DAILY METAL PLAYLISTA daily cup of the freshest & best metal (death, thrash, doom, groove, metalcore)Follow YourDailyMetal on Spotify and InstagramAdded daily: the best, newest & most brutal metaltracks from around the globe. Curated for your co...

• Regular
  • YOUR DAILY METAL PLAYLIST A daily cup of the freshest & best metal (death, thrash, doom, groove, metalcore) Follow YourDailyMetal on Spotify and Instagram Added daily: the best, newest &...
  • evlam26
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

SING, DANCE, AND CLEAN :)

Hi! Here's my playlist to keep me energetic when cleaning, you can use this when driving too! Feel free to follow this playlist. What's yours? I'll check your playlist too! https://open.spotify.com/user/12159343750/playlist/2QX3ZAegPuHv2ZCorC7w1V?si=...

• Regular
  • Hi! Here's my playlist to keep me energetic when cleaning, you can use this when driving too! Feel free to follow this playlist. What's yours? I'll check your playlist too! 🙂   https://open...
  • juhmont00
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution One Heavy Metal

An ever-growing heavy metal playlist with one song from each band!

• Regular
  • An ever-growing heavy metal playlist with one song from each band!
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 22 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 22 replies
  • 4 likes

28+ hours of relaxing instrumental tracks. Includes Lofi, chillhop, chill, classical, ambient tracks

I've been making this playlist for myself and others who are studying or working in an office all day. Lots of tracks so you hardly get repeats and all relaxing instrumentals to have just in the background that aren't too intrusive. Updated frequentl...

• Composer
  • I've been making this playlist for myself and others who are studying or working in an office all day. Lots of tracks so you hardly get repeats and all relaxing instrumentals to have just in the back...
  • YatooVibez
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

f

d

• Not applicable
  • d
  • Rosenklang
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Any Harry Potter fans out there?

Let me know what you think of my Slytherin playlist!

• Not applicable
  • Let me know what you think of my Slytherin playlist! 😛
  • ourladybeth
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Night time

I've always been into music I think feels right at 3am in the morning, possibly after a night out while winding down. I find it hard to explain as it's a mix of genres but I think it all fits together well and is best listened to shuffled. I'd apprec...

• I've always been into music I think feels right at 3am in the morning, possibly after a night out while winding down. I find it hard to explain as it's a mix of genres but I think it all fits togethe...
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

New Playlist Alert! - Over 750 Desi hits

Calling all my Desi friends to give my new Spotify playlist a listen!Over 750 Bollywood hits from the 90s till today.Click the link below. Hindi India SpotifyIndia NowPlaying Music

• Composer
  • Calling all my Desi friends to give my new Spotify playlist a listen! Over 750 Bollywood hits from the 90s till today. Click the link below. 🙂   Hindi India SpotifyIndia NowPlaying Music ...
  • DeepakKamboj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

share your playlists!

a place to share your playlistshttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/2WV37KXJUbKEfU1TluKQ20

• Regular
  • a place to share your playlists https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2WV37KXJUbKEfU1TluKQ20
  • lucadelbel
  • Casual Listener
  • 53 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 53 replies
  • 5 likes

Gay Playlist: Strut, Slay, Etc.

Do your makeup, get your buzz on, and SERVE.

• Do your makeup, get your buzz on, and SERVE. ❤️
  • David1981
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Send Trap Rap Playlist

Comment Feedback & Instagram username If you want to join our Spotify Community to communicate and exchange ideas!

• Roadie
  • Comment Feedback & Instagram username If you want to join our Spotify Community to communicate and exchange ideas!
  • youngjoseph1996
  • Roadie
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes