Announcements

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 43 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 43 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 256 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 256 likes

#OldiesSaturday 2019 : #40

10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are there, rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, representing the evolution of popular musi...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are there, rock, blues, soul, po...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Honoring One Of Raps Biggest GOAT

SpotifyThrowbacks.comPlease Note: I am a multicultural classic music blogger! NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify in any way. Visit my blog for more rare classic gems on Spotify!*** These guys were huge in the rap 80s era. I think very few know o...

Croppedlogofinal.png 828768159620_1080W_1080H.jpg
  • Roadie
  • SpotifyThrowbacks.com Please Note: I am a multicultural classic music blogger! NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify in any way. Visit my blog for more rare classic gems on Spotify! * * * &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution DittyTV: Discover Emerging Americana & Roots Artists

Curated by DittyTV, there's now an easy way to stay up-to-date on emerging Americana & Roots music, with The Ditty Dozen.The Ditty Dozen is a playlist of 12 of the most exciting bands or artists in the Americana & Roots music scene, including genres ...

Ditty Dozen.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Curated by DittyTV, there's now an easy way to stay up-to-date on emerging Americana & Roots music, with The Ditty Dozen. The Ditty Dozen is a playlist of 12 of the most exciting ban...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist of the Week: State of Americana

All Klangspot playlists are updated. The playlist of the week is State of Americana. Current followers at Spotify: 360 | Beside Spotify you can also enjoy the playlist on Napster, Deezer, YouTube and Soundcloud. | The new tracks this week are: Paul C...

• Composer
  • All Klangspot playlists are updated. The playlist of the week is State of Americana. Current followers at Spotify: 360 | Beside Spotify you can also enjoy the playlist on Napster, Deezer, YouTube and...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upbeat playlist to get you motivated and keep you focused!

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spo...

• Community Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist 2019 Rap/Hip-Hop

Feel free to subscribe to my playlist Rap / Hip-Hop 2019, I added songs regularly _________________________________N'hésitez pas à vous abonner à ma playlist Rap / Hip-Hop 2019, j'y ajouteai des chansons régulièrement

• Casual Listener
  • Feel free to subscribe to my playlist Rap / Hip-Hop 2019, I added songs regularly                                 &n...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Metal Disorder - Your go-to list for all new metal releases!!

Your go-to playlist for the heaviest new metal! The list covers genres like death, black, progressive, thrash, post, grind, doom, sludge, stoner etc. and is updated on a regular basis. !!!NB!!! The list for 2018 is archived and can be found by search...

• Casual Listener
  • Your go-to playlist for the heaviest new metal! The list covers genres like death, black, progressive, thrash, post, grind, doom, sludge, stoner etc. and is updated on a regular basis. !!!NB!!! The l...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Music iiis Life

Move and see the real groove in this world... https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3smvVIOsklzzr2xD5icGDk?si=vqbrPlCvR7KX_HZOLf5eCg

• Casual Listener
  • Move and see the real groove in this world...   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3smvVIOsklzzr2xD5icGDk?si=vqbrPlCvR7KX_HZOLf5eCg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

chill the October

Sit and chill your earshttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/7KadLqNtATQ6WaurS9L2Xp?

• Casual Listener
  •   Sit and chill your ears https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7KadLqNtATQ6WaurS9L2Xp?
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Nueva Musica Cristiana

Saludos Amigos, he creado este link para dar a conocer nueva musica cristiana, si pueden dejar liga a sus temas, y podemos ir creando una lista de reproduccion para ir añadiendo novedades en la musica cristiana Aca les dejo la liga a mi mas reciente ...

• Casual Listener
  • Saludos Amigos, he creado este link para dar a conocer nueva musica cristiana, si pueden dejar liga a sus temas, y podemos ir creando una lista de reproduccion para ir añadiendo novedades en la music...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WHOLE LOTTA RED

playboi pelease drop it

• Composer
  • playboi pelease drop it
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution October Playlist!

Hey guys! Something I've been doing for a couple of years now is making a monthly playlist for the songs I enjoy and adding to it as the month goes on. I find doing this stops me from getting sick of songs and it also lets me go back to old playlists...

• Composer
  • Hey guys! Something I've been doing for a couple of years now is making a monthly playlist for the songs I enjoy and adding to it as the month goes on. I find doing this stops me from getting sick of...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution CAFE MUSIC - INDIE/FOLK/POP/COUNTRY

Heya, Follow my latest playlist 'coffee break.' for some great tunes, new and old!Would love to see what everyone else has been listening to lately Check out some other playlists too!: Music For The Morning After The Night Beforehttps://open.spotify....

• Regular
  • Heya,  Follow my latest playlist 'coffee break.' for some great tunes, new and old! Would love to see what everyone else has been listening to lately 🙂 Check out some other...
  • Packhorse
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Romantic Nights (2019)

SpotifyThrowbacks.comPlease Note: I am a multicultural classic music blogger, and I'm NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify in any way. Visit my blog for more rare classic gems!*

RomanticNights.jpg Croppedlogofinal.png
  • Roadie
  •       SpotifyThrowbacks.com Please Note: I am a multicultural classic music blogger, and I'm NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify in any way. Visit my blog for more ra...
  • NewHorizonsUtd
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fresh hit playlist for emerging artists

Hello guys weekly update of the fresh hit playlist for emerging artists https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7kPw6PhVbcVAePluAGWB9d?si=73VW6cAlQu-cDQXrTjhuIw

• Music Fan
  • Hello guys weekly update of the fresh hit playlist for emerging artists   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7kPw6PhVbcVAePluAGWB9d?si=73VW6cAlQu-cDQXrTjhuIw
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The best new releases

I listen to up to 500 new songs every week and update my playlist with the best songs. All songs stay in the playlist all the time. Updated every week with the newst songs sorted on the top. It is very time consuming to listen to the New Music Friday...

• Casual Listener
  • I listen to up to 500 new songs every week and update my playlist with the best songs. All songs stay in the playlist all the time. Updated every week with the newst songs sorted on the top.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod