Forum Posts

A Different June 2022 (daily new releases)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of thi...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Alternative
    Indie
    June 2022
    new releases
    recommendations
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 41 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 41 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 254 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 254 likes

Relaxing acoustic music for your bad mood

I hope you like my playlist God bless.. https://open.spotify.com/user/3146feygwei7uwtoig2prehtalyu/playlist/2GhlroCcIsYicPaJkVJOZO?si=HaYemeg_QzOESUlS6yqXEw

• Casual Listener
  • I hope you like my playlist God bless..   https://open.spotify.com/user/3146feygwei7uwtoig2prehtalyu/playlist/2GhlroCcIsYicPaJkVJOZO?si=HaYemeg_QzOESUlS6yqXEw
  • Jstyzens
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

post your favourite songs playlist here!

hi! let's all be friends here on playlist exchange and discover new music together through our favorites. feel free to follow each other's playlists too! i also attached mine

• Music Fan
  • hi! let's all be friends here on playlist exchange and discover new music together through our favorites. feel free to follow each other's playlists too! i also attached mine 🙂
  • basokc
  • Roadie
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes

Share your own Indie / Alternative playlist

Indie / alternative music. I hope seeing different kinds of indie/alternative playlists here

• Regular
  • Indie / alternative music.   I hope seeing different kinds of indie/alternative playlists here 🙂  
  • MarcosRodriguez
  • Regular
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Singer/ Songwriter (ish)

A singer / songwriter oriented list of current and classic material. A large selection of female vocalists. A little indie in the mix with larger acts - Aimee Mann & Deb Talan, as well as Mark Knopfler & Oasis. Several covers paired with the original...

• Casual Listener
  • A singer / songwriter oriented list of current and classic material. A large selection of  female vocalists. A little indie in the mix with larger acts - Aimee Mann & Deb Talan, as well as M...
  • ulibremen
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New playlist for New Age Music

Hello, I am starting my own playlist for New Age and relaxing music. Hope you like it. Please send me suggestions if you want!

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I am starting my own playlist for New Age and relaxing music. Hope you like it. Please send me suggestions if you want!
  • Sysia25
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

An autumnal collection to cosy up to...

Full of atmospheric, haunting and seasonal autumn-based songs to enjoy while you watch the leaves fall... Updated as regularly as possible!

• Casual Listener
  • Full of atmospheric, haunting and seasonal autumn-based songs to enjoy while you watch the leaves fall... Updated as regularly as possible!
  • cvicrob
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover song playlist

I've put together a list of cover songs, mostly pop, punk and rock covers of popular hits. If you like hearing 80's hits done a little differently, then here you go. Everything from MxPx's Take On Me to Alien Ant Farm's Smooth Criminal to an amazing ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've put together a list of cover songs, mostly pop, punk and rock covers of popular hits.   If you like hearing 80's hits done a little differently, then here you go.   Everything from...
  • Hermione_Violet
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution 1000 songs under 1000 listens

Hi everybody, i'm looking for indie artists to include in a brand new playlist of 1000 songs of artists with less than 1000 monthly plays!Italian artists have priority in this list.Thanks to everyone will help!

• Music Fan
  • Hi everybody, i'm looking for indie artists to include in a brand new playlist of 1000 songs of artists with less than 1000 monthly plays! Italian artists have priority in this list. Thanks to ever...
  • MuseTheDay
  • Music Fan
  • 24 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 24 replies
  • 3 likes

70s rock

This playlist includes heavy songs from the 70s to more experimental and psychedelic rock music.

• Roadie
  • This playlist includes heavy songs from the 70s to more experimental and psychedelic rock music.
  • ArmandRockMetal
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I got a playlist for weed smokers you too?

do you have a Playlist with good music when you take some weed? 

• Casual Listener
  • do you have a Playlist with good music when you take some weed? 
  • LCKYNYC
  • Regular
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution ALL genres drop your playlists here!!

Let's start a follow for follow party going...I personally enjoy all genres but you all can pick and choose your taste. My playlist is hip hop rnb rap and trap. All indie artist from Austin Texas.

• Music Fan
  • Let's start a follow for follow party going...I personally enjoy all genres but you all can pick and choose your taste. My playlist is hip hop rnb rap and trap. All indie artist from Austin Texas.
  • Temporary88
  • Regular
  • 33 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 33 replies
  • 4 likes

Medieval and Inspired Playlist

If anybody reading has an ensemble that performs instrumental or vocal pieces that are authentically medieval or inspired by that ancient sound, let me know and I'll be happy to add you to this playlist! https://open.spotify.com/user/champsmacker/pla...

• Gig Goer
  • If anybody reading has an ensemble that performs instrumental or vocal pieces that are authentically medieval or inspired by that ancient sound, let me know and I'll be happy to add you to ...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Groovy playlist feedback

Hey all!I´ve been spending some time and effort to put a nice list of funky/soul songs from new/old and famous/infamous artists to make a nice selection of this music. I'm struggeling with the order I should put them in to make these songs complement...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all! I´ve been spending some time and effort to put a nice list of funky/soul songs from new/old and famous/infamous artists to make a nice selection of this music.  I'm struggeling with t...
  • TomLi
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Science Fiction Playlist

I've started a sci-fi playlist, containing music from films, games and classical music. Suggestions of suitable well-known and obscure tracks are welcome! https://open.spotify.com/user/champsmacker/playlist/4zRNgEREyEmg7bsz1jr4I5?si=KFGSTLjGQueYjRdid...

• Gig Goer
  • I've started a sci-fi playlist, containing music from films, games and classical music. Suggestions of suitable well-known and obscure tracks are welcome!   https://open.spotify.co...
  • Eclipse_31
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Want to be inspired by the love of Jesus! Check out our playlist Today's Best Inspirational Music!

Check out our newly updated playlist that has over 42,000+ followers and climbing! Please follow and share https://open.spotify.com/user/damon.w.stewart/playlist/3crcrcM9Vlx7ptXFG8PM07?si=YP5ZR0P9RYCtBKQwqq0nMg

• Composer
  • Check out our newly updated playlist that has over 42,000+ followers and climbing! Please follow and share 🙂     https://open.spotify.com/user/damon.w.stewart/playlist/3crcrcM9Vlx7ptX...
  • AprilKane
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

All Hip-Hop Playlist

"All Hip-Hop" contains a wide variety of hip-hop music. Listen to your favorite songs, or discover new music to show your friends. Constantly being updated (new songs at the top), but keeping the old ones in case you forget about them!

• Music Fan
  • "All Hip-Hop" contains a wide variety of hip-hop music. Listen to your favorite songs, or discover new music to show your friends. Constantly being updated (new songs at the top), but keeping the old...
  • alyssaaa
  • Roadie
  • 14 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 14 replies
  • 5 likes

Collaborative playlists only (hiphop)

I want to build a network of hiphop spotify playlist creators. We can be our own djs and trend our own songs just by having enough people listening to playlists we create. If i can get everyone in this group to create a simple playlist of song you li...

• Roadie
  • I want to build a network of hiphop spotify playlist creators. We can be our own djs and trend our own songs just by having enough people listening to playlists we create. If i can get everyone in th...
  • Covinh4
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Spoken Word Poetry/Music

I am hugely into poetry and have found a couple people/groups that do poetry with music and I thought I'd share them and ask you if you know any more because I am desperate to find more Y'all! Here are some I think you should all check out.spotify:al...

• Music Fan
  • I am hugely into poetry and have found a couple people/groups that do poetry with music and I thought I'd share them and ask you if you know any more because I am desperate to find more Y'all!  ...
  • widthofwords
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Chillout Lounge House

Chillout Lounge House

• Roadie
  • Chillout Lounge House
  • lemonchillor