Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 74 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 74 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Korean Study Playlist

Hey guys! Just wanted to share my playlist with you guys The playlist features over 200 specially picked songs that are good for studying, hanging out and just overall good vibes! Check it out and let me know what you think! Cheers!

• Regular
  • Hey guys! Just wanted to share my playlist with you guys 🙂    The playlist features over 200 specially picked songs that are good for studying, hanging out and just overall good vibes! C...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

80s LOVE ROOM

Great selection of romantic themes from the Eighties.

• Roadie
  • Great selection of romantic themes from the Eighties.
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

SHARE YOUR RAP/HIP HOP/TRAP PLAYLISTS

feel free to follow and check out my playlist. please share your playlists or songs and i will check them out. thank u guys. here's the playlist link since its not posting on here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0CB4qwu8ImEnjziF805Dsu?si=BiFnNCBUR...

• Roadie
  • feel free to follow and check out my playlist. please share your playlists or songs and i will check them out. thank u guys. here's the playlist link since its not posting on here: https://open....
  • yourinterlude
  • Roadie
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Mexican Rap Culture

Tribute to Mexican rapper Gera Mx, Listen and feel the lyrics of Mexican culture. The best songs of the Cachorro 444. spotify:user:1285476388

• Visitor
  • Tribute to Mexican rapper Gera Mx, Listen and feel the lyrics of Mexican culture. The best songs of the Cachorro 444.   spotify:user:1285476388
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TERMINAL-X FESTIVAL🛰

Hey,I just made this playlist for the first edition of terminal-x festival. I´m happy about listeners that comment what they tink about the playlist and about followers. #hardstyle

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I just made this playlist for the first edition of terminal-x festival.  I´m happy about listeners that comment what they tink about the playlist and about followers. 😉   #hardsty...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fresh Singles February 2020

This is the Playlist Fresh Singles February, right now more with 100 new tracks released last week (January) only for one more week, right now waiting for new releases from this month to add, enjoy it!!! PS Remeber that if you want to know all the re...

Febrero.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is the Playlist Fresh Singles February, right now more with 100 new tracks released last week (January) only for one more week, right now waiting for new releases from this month to add,  e...
  • rydersinclair
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes

The Social Playlist - The songs are decided by the listener

Songs of the moment, famous, emerging, independent. ALL INTERNATIONAL ... YOU decide which ones! Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/485870432289357

• Regular
  • Songs of the moment, famous, emerging, independent. ALL INTERNATIONAL ... YOU decide which ones!   Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/485870432289357
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fight Climate Change with Gen Z Music Visionary - Cameron Nino

Hot off the press, Gen Z music visionary and environmental advocate just dropped a brand new album to support climate change activists - This is Zero Hour. This EP is insane. Be the first to hear it and share with your network. Curators, add any one ...

• Composer
  • Hot off the press, Gen Z music visionary and environmental advocate just dropped a brand new album to support climate change activists - This is Zero Hour. This EP is insane. Be the first to hear it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SHARE YOUR DRILL PLAYLISTS

share your drill playlists and songs. feel free to follow and check mine out.

• Roadie
  • share your drill playlists and songs. feel free to follow and check mine out. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share your link

Here’s mine: linktr.ee/KillNerva 

• Regular
  • Here’s mine: linktr.ee/KillNerva 
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #118

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed....

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than com...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

indie rock, indie pop

mix of indie rock, alt rock songs, indie pop. been feeling pretty weird with life the last few months and the songs kinda sum up what ive been thinking/feeling. im also moving in 2 months so this will be my roadtrip playlist. feel free to share your ...

• Roadie
  • mix of indie rock, alt rock songs, indie pop. been feeling pretty weird with life the last few months and the songs kinda sum up what ive been thinking/feeling. im also moving in 2 months so this wil...
  • gabs09
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

hype boy hours

hey if you like listening to hype and catchy rap music this the spot!! 

• Casual Listener
  • hey if you like listening to hype and catchy rap music this the spot!! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Synthesizers From Space

Before House music we were hypnotised by synths, all the way to the dancefloor. Travel back to the 70s & 80s and get hypnotised too by these pioneers.

• Roadie
  • Before House music we were hypnotised by synths, all the way to the dancefloor. Travel back to the 70s & 80s and get hypnotised too by these pioneers.
  • Marsie70
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Electronica/Experimental/Techno Playlist

Hello everyone!I've made this playlist a while a go and I want to share it with the community. Also, I'm looking for similar playlists, so if you have a similar taste in music drop your playlist link!

• Regular
  • Hello everyone! I've made this playlist a while a go and I want to share it with the community. Also, I'm looking for similar playlists, so if you have a similar taste in music drop your playlist li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution WEEKLY UPDATED PLAYLISTS

We are a music company in London UK and wanted to share with you what we think are the best tunes of the week, every week. This playlist is a general mix of genres and will be updated every week. If you are looking for new music every week or dedicat...

• Casual Listener
  • We are a music company in London UK and wanted to share with you what we think are the best tunes of the week, every week. This playlist is a general mix of genres and will be updated every week. &n...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

heartbroken: a playlist for those going through a breakup

So I recently went through a breakup of my own and this playlist allows me to channel my emotions and let them out in an unfiltered way. It's important not to bottle up your emotions, especially during such an emotional time such as this. *I was the ...

• Music Fan
  • So I recently went through a breakup of my own and this playlist allows me to channel my emotions and let them out in an unfiltered way. It's important not to bottle up your emotions, especially duri...
  • aggravatingexit
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Trap Playlist with new up and coming Rappers! Heat of tomorrow!

If you guys got playlists of new up and coming rappers that are still unknown as well, post them! Also follow mine right here, its fire!

• Casual Listener
  • If you guys got playlists of new up and coming rappers that are still unknown as well, post them! Also follow mine right here, its fire!      
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Acoustic instrumentals

Here's a list of some acoustic instrumentals of mine that would fit well on focus/chill playlists! Hope you'll check them out! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4m3qAdaonJLRyXkJvmqj3q?si=wg0fzEILQ3K2AObQjBev9A

• Visitor
  • Here's a list of some acoustic instrumentals of mine that would fit well on focus/chill playlists! Hope you'll check them out!   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4m3qAdaonJLRyXkJvmqj3q?si=wg0...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes