Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 297 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 297 likes

🌞DANCING THROUGH THE SUMMER 🌞

These summer vibes won't kill the sunny nights!!! Feel free to drop similar summer playlists down below .

• Roadie
  • These summer vibes won't kill the sunny nights!!!   Feel free to drop similar summer playlists down below 🙂  🌅.
  • Moddin
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

One Song In EVERY Music Genre (12 Hours, almost 200 Subgenres)

Hey everyone!I spent almost the whole day making this and wanted to share it here.I will update it frequently.Make sure “show unavailable songs” is turned on in settings.

• Visitor
  • Hey everyone! I spent almost the whole day making this and wanted to share it here. I will update it frequently. Make sure “show unavailable songs” is turned on in settings.
  • rizobalic
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Love Songs Playlist

From 1950 to 2020 the best love songs, constantly updated.  

• Regular
  • From 1950 to 2020 the best love songs, constantly updated.  🙂
  • rizobalic
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Neon Drive :This is the Ultimate Night Drive playlist

...of Synth/Electronic Pop, Synthwave & Indie Disco...The perfect list to play inside your car when you desperately want to go on a night drive! Give it a listen, feedback is more than welcome!

• Music Fan
  • ...of Synth/Electronic Pop, Synthwave & Indie Disco...The perfect list to play inside your car when you desperately want to go on a night drive! Give it a listen, feedback is more than welcome!
  • pedroms97
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Burning Man 2019 Setlist

My favorite picks from our sets at Burning Man 2019

• Visitor
  • My favorite picks from our sets at Burning Man 2019
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

New Electro this week

It was only fitting this week to start with a Two Lone Swordsmen classic, plus there's new cuts from Rico Cassaza (Silicon Scally remix), /DL/MS, John Selway, BPMF, Roy Of The Ravers, James Shinra + more

• Composer
  • It was only fitting this week to start with a Two Lone Swordsmen classic, plus there's new cuts from Rico Cassaza (Silicon Scally remix), /DL/MS, John Selway, BPMF, Roy Of The Ravers, James Shinra + ...
  • SANB3NEDETTO
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Aussie Playlist - chill yet fire

Hooligan Hefs, ONEFOUR, Chillinit, Kerser, HP Boyz, Manu Crooks, Hilltop Hoods

• Music Fan
  • Hooligan Hefs, ONEFOUR, Chillinit, Kerser, HP Boyz, Manu Crooks, Hilltop Hoods
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2020 : #08

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dance Essentials - for your happy mood

Hey! My name is PKAY, I'm a music producer/DJ.I made this playlist for those who like to party in the same style as me.Go ahead and take a listen and if you like the songs then make sure to follow! Thank you!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! My name is PKAY, I'm a music producer/DJ. I made this playlist for those who like to party in the same style as me. Go ahead and take a listen and if you like the songs then make sure to follo...
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

new house

Hey everyone. I'm new to house and I'm looking for suggestions to introduce me to the genre. The attached playlist POST SCI is collaborative so add some songs there or feel welcome to share a playlist below.

• Visitor
  • Hey everyone. I'm new to house and I'm looking for suggestions to introduce me to the genre. The attached playlist POST SCI is collaborative so add some songs there or feel welcome to share a playlis...
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist

Love

• Music Fan
  • Love
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2020 : #08

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

February Vibes

Here’s a new released song you can vibe to feel free to add you music as well https://open.spotify.com/track/6QC33aavBffQxcnXNe4Oah?si=o3eeCQuHRWu_Nbql5NH2hg

• Music Fan
  • Here’s a new released song you can vibe to feel free to add you music as well  https://open.spotify.com/track/6QC33aavBffQxcnXNe4Oah?si=o3eeCQuHRWu_Nbql5NH2hg
  • WasabiBlues
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lavender: a playlist for calming down

Over 12 hours of music that I curated with the idea of having something to put on in the mornings while I go about doing other things- always a nice way to start the day

• Regular
  • Over 12 hours of music that I curated with the idea of having something to put on in the mornings while I go about doing other things- always a nice way to start the day
  • rajaluthhasan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

The sixties : 1963

Hi my name is Fred. I have a mission : that is to create a large music library on spotify with playlists per year based on what songs were in the charts that year.Good or bad songs, it doesn’t matter. If it is in the charts of that year, it’s in de p...

• Roadie
  • Hi my name is Fred.  I have a mission : that is to create a large music library on spotify with playlists per year based on what songs were in the charts that year. Good or bad songs, it doesn...
  • freddyaxe
  • Roadie
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

DISCO MUSIC MEGA HITS VOL. 2

Only the best hits of the Disco Music in a second delivery. Solo los mejores hits de la Musica Disco en una segunda entrega.

• Roadie
  • Only the best hits of the Disco Music in a second delivery.   Solo los mejores hits de la Musica Disco en una segunda entrega.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chill Your Mind

Intercambiemos listas de reproducción! Me gustan todos los tipos de música, principalmente rock, alternativa, Rap / R & B. Deja el enlace de tu lista de reproducción en la sección de respuestas y lo comprobaré.

• Visitor
  • Intercambiemos listas de reproducción! Me gustan todos los tipos de música, principalmente rock, alternativa, Rap / R & B. Deja el enlace de tu lista de reproducción en la sección de re...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

STUDY WARS!

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.” — Yoda

• Casual Listener
  • Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.” — Yoda
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

'Dark Hardcore' Primer

Can it get more extreme than Hardcore dance music? It probably can, but this small selection of Dark Hardcore is right up there with punishingly brutal heavy metal.

Dark hardcore.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Can it get more extreme than Hardcore dance music? It probably can, but this small selection of Dark Hardcore is right up there with punishingly brutal heavy metal.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes