Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Lofi / Chillhop Playlist

Ordered mixture of sentimental, neutral, and upbeat tracks.

• Visitor
  • Ordered mixture of sentimental, neutral, and upbeat tracks.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Epic Music to take you on an Adventure

A selective collection of Epic Cinematic Music guaranteed to whisk you away from reality and send you on an adventure, whether it be out in the glades of an elven kingdom or in the unknown space of a new galaxy. Immerse yourself, and suddenly your im...

• Music Fan
  • A selective collection of Epic Cinematic Music guaranteed to whisk you away from reality and send you on an adventure, whether it be out in the glades of an elven kingdom or in the unknown space of a...
  • maxrussell1
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

Boogie Roddy Baby + Gunna

The most fire collection of the sickest rappers: A Boogie wit da Hoodie, Roddy Ricch, Lil Baby, Gunna. Let me just say, Spotify rap playlists like Rap Caviar and Most Necessary are trash; if you actually listen to rap and you want a playlist that’s a...

• Regular
  • The most fire collection of the sickest rappers: A Boogie wit da Hoodie, Roddy Ricch, Lil Baby, Gunna. Let me just say, Spotify rap playlists like Rap Caviar and Most Necessary are trash; if you actu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Top EDM Hits of All Time (750+ Songs!)

Hey everyone, it would be awesome if you could check out my playlist! I have compiled a ton of popular EDM songs, as well as newer ones, so you're sure to find some great new songs. I'm on the road to 100 followers lol. Thanks! https://open.spotify.c...

• Hey everyone, it would be awesome if you could check out my playlist! I have compiled a ton of popular EDM songs, as well as newer ones, so you're sure to find some great new songs. I'm on the road t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazing rap playlist

Heat – deeyanshah750If you are looking for an up-to date playlist on american rap with all my favourite rap songs (old and new) this is the right playlist. There are 263 great rap songs on there which will be updated every week. All the rappers are f...

• Casual Listener
  • Heat 🚀 – deeyanshah750 If you are looking for an up-to date playlist on american rap with all my favourite rap songs (old and new) this is the right playlist. There are 263 great rap songs on there...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Random 50 for Music Buffs, March 2020

Truly random selection of songs for music buffs. The only rule is that there are no rules. Anything goes. Be prepared to be surprised, annoyed, excited, and enthused, but above all discover music you have never heard before. A new list every month. T...

Playlist_Image.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Truly random selection of songs for music buffs. The only rule is that there are no rules. Anything goes. Be prepared to be surprised, annoyed, excited, and enthused, but above all discover music you...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno: 100 New Tracks

Head this way for new Techno tunes as our playlist gets refreshed by LSD, TWR72, Blue Hour, Radioactive Man, Steve Stoll, Damon Wild, Orbe, Alexander Johansson and the incomparable Lord Sabre himself, Andrew Weatherall. 'Fail We May, Sail We Must'...

• Composer
  • Head this way for new Techno tunes as our playlist gets refreshed by LSD, TWR72, Blue Hour, Radioactive Man, Steve Stoll, Damon Wild, Orbe, Alexander Johansson and the incomparable Lord Sabre himself...
  • Archie284
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Set Techno 💣

Techno set with excellent songs for your party or after. All songs are selected for their reputation and quality. The best techno is here! Updated weekly.Regards!

• Casual Listener
  • Techno set with excellent songs for your party or after. All songs are selected for their reputation and quality. The best techno is here!   Updated weekly. Regards!   <iframe src="...
  • Archie284
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Relaxing Acoustic Piano - study, reading, focus

Calling all fans of calm acoustic piano music! A new 5+ hr acoustic piano playlist - very carefully constructed, a mix of old classics and new artists. From Yiruma to Erik Satie, from Max Richter to Yann Tiersen, from Olafur Arnalds to Nils Frahm and...

• Casual Listener
  • Calling all fans of calm acoustic piano music!   A new 5+ hr acoustic piano playlist - very carefully constructed, a mix of old classics and new artists. From Yiruma to Erik Satie, from Max Ri...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MY TOP 40 FAVORITE HIP HOP SONGS

Are you a fan of hip hop?? Then this is definitely for you. I created this playlist just to cheer your mood up. ENJOY!!!

• Visitor
  • Are you a fan of hip hop?? Then this is definitely for you. I created this playlist just to cheer your mood up. ENJOY!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#PopTuesday 2020 (Indie Pop) : #09

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Set Techno 💣

Techno set with excellent songs for your party or after. All songs are selected for their reputation and quality. The best techno is here! Updated weekly.Regards!

• Casual Listener
  • Techno set with excellent songs for your party or after. All songs are selected for their reputation and quality. The best techno is here!   Updated weekly. Regards!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Listen to my Melodic R&B Playlist and LMK how you like it!! Thanks!

I hope you like my Melodic R&B playlist and keep on listening! I update it frequently (most recently, tonight) and I feature tracks from big name and no name artists to help you find new favorites.

• Roadie
  • I hope you like my Melodic R&B playlist and keep on listening! I update it frequently (most recently, tonight) and I feature tracks from big name and no name artists to help you find new favorite...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

70s DANCE ROCK POP HITS

This playlist contains Seventies rock songs that made us dance and live unforgettable moments.

• Roadie
  • This playlist contains Seventies rock songs that made us dance and live unforgettable moments.
  • jesusrendon
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Indie garage, indietronica dedication to an old friend

Share similar playlists and feel free to follow this or any of my other playlists.

• Visitor
  • Share similar playlists and feel free to follow this or any of my other playlists. 🙂
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charango & Ronroco Instrumentals

Charango & Ronroco Instrumentalshttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/4BalQ16vASegiV9j1ot5GSURI spotify:playlist:4BalQ16vASegiV9j1ot5GSInstrumental compositions by Gustavo Santaolalla, Daniel Diaz Jaime Torres, Gonzalo Vargas and others, performed using ...

• Roadie
  • Charango & Ronroco Instrumentals https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4BalQ16vASegiV9j1ot5GS URI  spotify:playlist:4BalQ16vASegiV9j1ot5GS Instrumental compositions by Gustavo Santaolalla, Da...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Melancholic Dark Jazz

Instrumental melancholic jazz ballads and other non-jazz dark, introspective songs. Foggy nights, rainy days, mystery, solitude, late nite laments and broken hearts.

• Roadie
  • Instrumental melancholic jazz ballads and other non-jazz dark, introspective songs. Foggy nights, rainy days, mystery, solitude, late nite laments and broken hearts.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lo-fi / chill-out playlists with guitar tracks

Hey everyone. I'm curating a playlist called "Tape Guitars", mainly lo-fi / chill-out tracks with a lot of guitar sounds.If you have a similar playlist, let's exchange it here! I would like to find new, upcoming artists, so any suggestions would be r...

• Gig Goer
  • Hey everyone. I'm curating a playlist called "Tape Guitars", mainly lo-fi / chill-out tracks with a lot of guitar sounds. If you have a similar playlist, let's exchange it here! I would like to find...
  • lisbonstory
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes