Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 77 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 77 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 302 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 302 likes

Trap Playlist with new up and coming Rappers! Heat of tomorrow!

If you guys got playlists of new up and coming rappers that are still unknown as well, post them! Also follow mine right here, its fire!

• Casual Listener
  • If you guys got playlists of new up and coming rappers that are still unknown as well, post them! Also follow mine right here, its fire!      
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Acoustic instrumentals

Here's a list of some acoustic instrumentals of mine that would fit well on focus/chill playlists! Hope you'll check them out! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4m3qAdaonJLRyXkJvmqj3q?si=wg0fzEILQ3K2AObQjBev9A

• Visitor
  • Here's a list of some acoustic instrumentals of mine that would fit well on focus/chill playlists! Hope you'll check them out!   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4m3qAdaonJLRyXkJvmqj3q?si=wg0...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MODERN BLUES

Modern Blues  "Here Goes My Baby" Here is My profile: ogremania

• Roadie
  • Modern Blues    "Here Goes My Baby"   Here is My profile: ogremania
  • MarkSBlack
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Working on creating the Ultimate Alt Indie Summer Beach Chill Groove and Bounce SIRIUS XMU

Hope you enjoy! Always looking for suggestions to keep this movin and growin! Thanks for checkin it out! Ant https://open.spotify.com/playlist/41zxKuPd6lGOcU06g0X34X?si=5jSiwsUSRBKbjgWyyf7y-g

• Gig Goer
  • Hope you enjoy!  Always looking for suggestions to keep this movin and growin!  Thanks for checkin it out!  Ant    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/41zxKuPd6lGOcU06g0X34X?...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2020 Albums

Every year I compile a playlist full of new albums as they come out. Completely genre neutral but it usually ends up being a lot of underground rock, alternative, punk, indie, electronic, or new artist discoveries that music bloggers are raving about...

• Roadie
  • Every year I compile a playlist full of new albums as they come out. Completely genre neutral but it usually ends up being a lot of underground rock, alternative, punk, indie, electronic, or new arti...
  • lupotaku
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Show your rock instrumental songs!

I start this thread of the post with an instrumental theme for you to enjoy. I want to hear yours! https://open.spotify.com/track/7AO2sXPFGc0wQYQGvk8pmx?si=WxjbupFdSGK67Ab3IoM4Rg

• Roadie
  • I start this thread of the post with an instrumental theme for you to enjoy. I want to hear yours!   https://open.spotify.com/track/7AO2sXPFGc0wQYQGvk8pmx?si=WxjbupFdSGK67Ab3IoM4Rg
  • lupotaku
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WHO ARE INSPIRING FOR YOUR LOVE

“The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” “Keep love in your heart.

• Regular
  • “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” “Keep love in your heart.
  • RRRmusic
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday (1950-2000) : #09 / 2020

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

An Energizer Playlist to get you out of Depression!

Wanna workout?Or maybe you need to GET SOME ENERGY !!! Or maybe you wan't to get out of your DEPRESSION !Whatever it is that You Need,Don't worry,We got you ! We Got one **bleep** OF A PLAYLIST OF THE BEST SONGS FOR EVERYONE RIGHT HERE "FOR FREE" ! G...

• Visitor
  • Wanna workout? Or maybe you need to GET SOME ENERGY !!! Or maybe you wan't to get out of your DEPRESSION !😔 Whatever it is that You Need, Don't worry,We got you !  We Got on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Late Night Playlist for Rnb or Hip hop/Trap

City Nights:Romantic, dark, late night RnB. Best for driving through the city with your girl/man CITY NIGHTS️ Night shift:Dark, Spacey, night hip hop/trap. Best to here with your mates!NIGHT SHIFT – Eirik Sundstoel Music is the best when you get to s...

• Regular
  • City Nights: Romantic, dark, late night RnB. Best for driving through the city with your girl/man 😉 CITY NIGHTS🥂   Night shift: Dark, Spacey, night hip hop/trap. Best to here with your...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you like my Melodic R&B playlist??

I update it frequently and include songs from big names and no names as well. Let me know how you like it when you listen!!

• Roadie
  • I update it frequently and include songs from big names and no names as well. Let me know how you like it when you listen!!
  • gabs09
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Tesoros Bailables de la Época Dorada

In the fifties and sixties the Latin countries and the world danced to the rhythm of Son, Mambo, Danzon, Cha Cha Cha and other unmatched genres. En los cincuentas y sesentas los paises latinos y el mundo bailaban al ritmo del Son, el Mambo, el Danzon...

• Roadie
  • In the fifties and sixties the Latin countries and the world danced to the rhythm of Son, Mambo, Danzon, Cha Cha Cha and other unmatched genres.   En los cincuentas y sesentas los paises latin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rock with Melody! 2020 - New Rock playlist to the SOUL!

New and awesome Rock music playlist, with Melodic feeling from each song!I hope you'll like it

• Casual Listener
  • New and awesome Rock music playlist, with Melodic feeling from each song! I hope you'll like it 😄
  • lupotaku
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

rock lovers!Post your rock playlists

no words needed....rock,rockk and more rockkkk!

• Casual Listener
  • no words needed....rock,rockk and more rockkkk!
  • lupotaku
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 23 hr Modern Rock, with lots of catchy earworm tunes and many independent finds. No Pop, No Hip/Hop

Modern Rock, only from the last decade. 2010-2019 was good for Rock and music in general! Here are the best independent songs in one list. Top Genres: Modern Rock, Indie Rock, Alternative, Indie FolkOther Genres: Psychedelia, Deep Americana, Neo-Soul...

• Roadie
  • Modern Rock, only from the last decade. 2010-2019 was good for Rock and music in general! Here are the best independent songs in one list.    Top Genres: Modern Rock, Indie Rock, Alternat...
  • MarkSBlack
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fast paced Blues Rock & Guitar Play

I think this is pretty worth following if you like Blues Rock or a great Guitar play. I plan to put a lot more in it but for now 100+ songs and over 7 hours should be enough https://open.spotify.com/user/wolfticketsforsale/playlist/4pKy3zqb3BINFEtp8j...

• Regular
  • I think this is pretty worth following if you like Blues Rock or a great Guitar play. I plan to put a lot more in it but for now 100+ songs and over 7 hours should be enough 🙂    https:/...
  • MarkSBlack
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Indie/Lofi Bedroom Chill

Some indie songs and lofi beats to chill out to. Open to song suggestions and would love to hear your songs/playlists!

• Music Fan
  • Some indie songs and lofi beats to chill out to.  Open to song suggestions and would love to hear your songs/playlists! 
  • seraphritt
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Do you know Brazilian Eletronic musics ????? 🤔

I created one for you guyes Hope u Enjoy https://open.spotify.com/user/22qeljrnsp4bfnk4vj34m4jei/playlist/572hKoeK8U4xoQbyr2RDEY

eletro BR playlist.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  •   I created one for you guyes 🙂 Hope u Enjoy   https://open.spotify.com/user/22qeljrnsp4bfnk4vj34m4jei/playlist/572hKoeK8U4xoQbyr2RDEY   🙂    
  • seraphritt
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Music For Travel

not sure if there are any travel playlists around here. Let me be the first then, my curated playlist good for chilling out while traveling abroad.

• Roadie
  • not sure if there are any travel playlists around here. Let me be the first then, my curated playlist good for chilling out while traveling abroad.
  • nwight
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes