Announcements

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 44 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 44 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 257 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 257 likes

Baroque Pop / Chamber Pop / Classical Rock / Contemporary Classical

This is a mix of Indie influenced Classical artist and Indie & rock artist influenced by Classical music. So if you're a fan of either genre this is for you.

HipsterSymph.png
  • Community Legend
  • This is a mix of Indie influenced Classical artist and Indie & rock artist influenced by Classical music. So if you're a fan of either genre this is for you.   
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Deutsch Rap / German Rap playlist - by recordJet

We, the independent music distributor recordJet, like to present you our weekly updated Deutsch Rap / German Rap playlist. This playlist gives you the opportunity to discover new and upcoming rap artists from Germany.

• Regular
  • We, the independent music distributor recordJet, like to present you our weekly updated Deutsch Rap / German Rap playlist.   This playlist gives you the opportunity to discover new and upcomin...
  • PAPKE
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New ELECTRO heat!

There’s plenty of heat in our updated Electro playlist, from Exzakt, Bochum Welt, Assembler Code, DeFeKT etc on Craigie Knowes, Winthorpe Electronics, CPU, International Chrome & more...

• Composer
  • There’s plenty of heat in our updated Electro playlist, from Exzakt, Bochum Welt, Assembler Code, DeFeKT etc on Craigie Knowes, Winthorpe Electronics, CPU, International Chro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

70s playlist rock/alternative

Here's my 70s playlist:https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6IBEVrOfbitfhtRncSTlqN?si=qL0ujqOzTVCRTWf_vlr6-AFeel free to check it out and give it a follow, if you like it!I'll be happy to follow your similar playlists, if you want to share them.

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Here's my 70s playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6IBEVrOfbitfhtRncSTlqN?si=qL0ujqOzTVCRTWf_vlr6-A Feel free to check it out and give it a follow, if you like it! I'll be happy to follow y...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno - 100 New Tracks

Our Techno Playlist has been given some added oomph from Alan Oldham, Leghau, TWR72, Bornek, DAWL, David Vunk, Shadowax, Different Fountains and more. Drive right in...

• Composer
  • Our Techno Playlist has been given some added oomph from Alan Oldham, Leghau, TWR72, Bornek, DAWL, David Vunk, Shadowax, Different Fountains and more. Drive right in...      
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Song of the Week: Nils Hoffmann – ‘Once in a Blue Moon’

The name Nils Hoffmann has become an integral part of the German house and techno scene. But also outside of Germany he is well known to most fans of electronic music thanks to his hit “Balloons“. Nils new track “Once in a Blue Moon” can be heard sin...

• Composer
  • The name Nils Hoffmann has become an integral part of the German house and techno scene. But also outside of Germany he is well known to most fans of electronic music thanks to his hit “Balloons“. Ni...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 09 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 09 2019 spotify:track:0Tiuk98e6RvWikzeMarqzz:smallspotify:track:12Gn2tivYxzcYYziGyq59B:smallspotify:track:1pKzL5vcZtvV2IG1LZ9zXz:smallspotify:track:4KLbQ8Xomph90jV5yAJHyl:smallspotify:track:0V0BPjcnxzl5CrMevGsurR:...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 09 2019   spotify:track:0Tiuk98e6RvWikzeMarqzz:small spotify:track:12Gn2tivYxzcYYziGyq59B:small spotify:track:1pKzL5vcZtvV2IG1LZ9zXz:small spot...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Post-Rock 2018

I really like this genre, it allows me to think, feel, concentrate or let me travel where the music takes me, the absence of lyrics allows me to be attentive only to the notes, the slow guitars, that paint all this beautiful landscapes that the artis...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • I really like this genre, it allows me to think, feel, concentrate or let me travel where the music takes me, the absence of lyrics allows me to be attentive only to the notes, the slow guitars, that...
  • Revoluzifer
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Radar, Metal Playlist

fantastic !!https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZEVXbfv4u0hCOzeM?si=2W6UPO09Q96Re2RA3zTcIQ

• Gig Goer
  • fantastic !! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZEVXbfv4u0hCOzeM?si=2W6UPO09Q96Re2RA3zTcIQ
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#PopTuesday 2019 (Indie Pop) : #37

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream-pop, electro-pop, pop-rock, folk-pop, chamber-pop, baroque-pop...). It's curated ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream-pop, electro-pop, pop-rock, fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

90s Hip-Hop : Classics & Rarities

Here's a compilation of Hip Hop tracks from 1990-1999. I have many other playlists from many genre's... Including Funk, Jazz-Funk, Drum n Bass, House, World Music, Hip-Hop, Electro. Psychedelic, Disco and Latin. Plus 70s, 80s and 90s and 2000s Playli...

• Roadie
  • Here's a compilation of Hip Hop tracks from 1990-1999.    I have many other playlists from many genre's...   Including Funk, Jazz-Funk, Drum n Bass, House, World Music, Hip-Ho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Make yourself a priority

Positive thinking - Inspirational songs of empowerment and mental health support. If you have another related playlist that you like (or a song), feel free to share it here; cheers.

• Roadie
  • Positive thinking - Inspirational songs of empowerment and mental health support.   If you have another related playlist that you like (or a song), feel free to share it here; cheers.
  • MDSC
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Its Time To Cry...

Pull out the tissues and wipe the tears away and just know your loved...

• Gig Goer
  • Pull out the tissues and wipe the tears away and just know your loved...
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bedroom Indie Music. Comment for submitting

Best of the best Bedroom Pop, Indie musics from all of the amazing musicians. Update every week.

• Regular
  • Best of the best Bedroom Pop, Indie musics from all of the amazing musicians. Update every week. 
  • peterbeau
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Just released my 2nd album and want to mix it in a playlist with more beats

Hey people. I'm so happy with my 2nd album released today so i want to make a second playlist mixing it with more similar vibes. What would you suggest? Do you have any tracks of your own that want to be there too?Goodbye Grandma by guqin

• Gig Goer
  • Hey people. I'm so happy with my 2nd album released today so i want to make a second playlist mixing it with more similar vibes. What would you suggest? Do you have any tracks of your own that want t...
  • guqin
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Quirky! Songs For People

This playlist is just left of center. Full of artist like the Flaming Lips and Animal Collective. These artists create peculiar song arrangements that will make you smile. I love music that's accessible while simultaneously throws you a curveball and...

Quirky19.png
  • Community Legend
  • This playlist is just left of center. Full of artist like the Flaming Lips and Animal Collective. These artists create peculiar song arrangements that will make you smile. I love music that's accessi...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

CAFE/RAIN BEATS- Korean Indie Chill/ RnB

ft. HEIZE, DEAN, IU, Rad Museum, The Black Skirts, offonoff, Slchld, Colde, Crush, Zion.T, Paul Kim, Sam Kim, June, Jung Jin Woo, Taeyeon etc.Let me know if there are nice songs to add!!Also, follow if you like this playlist!!Recommended to play on S...

tumblr_os818m5hnL1twieauo2_r1_250.gif
  • Visitor
  • ft. HEIZE, DEAN, IU, Rad Museum, The Black Skirts, offonoff, Slchld, Colde, Crush, Zion.T, Paul Kim, Sam Kim, June, Jung Jin Woo, Taeyeon etc. Let me know if there are nice songs to add!! 🙏 Als...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod