Announcements

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 46 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 46 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 259 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 259 likes

Tu Trap Latino / Reggaeton en mi playlist

Envía tu enlace para ser agregado a mi lista de trap y regaeton.  

• Music Fan
  • Envía tu enlace para ser agregado a mi lista de trap y regaeton.   
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Latin Pop, Reggaeton, Musica Urbano!

https://open.spotify.com/user/qhttanbsbojqu7vmi0gg53a1z/playlist/6KiU5eK51nveoGfXxmvD7Z

• Music Fan
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/qhttanbsbojqu7vmi0gg53a1z/playlist/6KiU5eK51nveoGfXxmvD7Z
  • tfo1qzccepsoixy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Trap latino

EL MEJOR TRAP LATINO/ THE BEST LATIN TRAP

• Visitor
  • EL MEJOR TRAP LATINO/ THE BEST LATIN TRAP
  • tfo1qzccepsoixy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

PLAYLIST EXCHANGE

HI GUYS!WECOME TO MY PLAYLIST!HERE THE LINK!SHARE, FOLLOW AND LISTEN WORK OUT GYM SELECTION.CONTACT ME FOR TRADE!BEST.

• Regular
  • HI GUYS! WECOME TO MY PLAYLIST! HERE THE LINK! SHARE, FOLLOW AND LISTEN WORK OUT GYM SELECTION. CONTACT ME FOR TRADE! BEST.
  • okapigiraffe
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Composer Weekly!

I posted this in the wrong place the first time and I think it's down now (I'm fairly new to this forum)... I'm not TRYING to double post. Lol. Hello, Spotify Community! As a regular consumer of fine art (classical) music, I had really enjoyed listen...

• Casual Listener
  • I posted this in the wrong place the first time and I think it's down now (I'm fairly new to this forum)... I'm not TRYING to double post. Lol.   Hello, Spotify Community!   As a regula...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

List of Best EDM songs

Let me know your thoughts about this playlist.

• Regular
  • Let me know your thoughts about this playlist.
  • Fil21
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorite Chill Beats

Hey y'all!! These are some of my favorite chill hits that I have fell in love with. Hope y' all enjoy.

• Music Fan
  • Hey y'all!! These are some of my favorite chill hits that I have fell in love with. Hope y' all enjoy. 
  • ACKayaturk
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Time machine playlist

Hey guys! Have you lived at 80's? Have you grown up singing 80's songs with your parents? Wanna remember these times and sing with your friends like a karaokê? Have you watched Stranger thing and gotten in the mood of Nostalgy? This playlist is for y...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! Have you lived at 80's? Have you grown up singing 80's songs with your parents? Wanna remember these times and sing with your friends like a karaokê? Have you watched Stranger thing and got...
  • ACKayaturk
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

70's Essentials Playlist

Hey, here you have some quality songs from de 70's. Looking for followers and spread the playlist to the world!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, here you have some quality songs from de 70's. Looking for followers and spread the playlist to the world!
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Perfect to hear when you are doing exercise or in need of motivation

In this playlist i added a lot of song of different genders. This playlist is great if you are in the gym or runing or doing any otrer activity when you need to feel motivated. i hope you like it. If you are looking for more inspirational musc i woul...

• Regular
  • In this playlist i added a lot of song of different genders. This playlist is great if you are in the gym or runing or doing any otrer activity when you need to feel motivated. i hope you like it. If...
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SUMMER ADVENTURES 2019 AWAITS

This summer we are going to the MEDITERRANEAN! Just posted my brand new updated SUMMER PLAYLIST!Looking for amazing positive songs to listen to this summer? Just check it out!!Updates throughout the summer of 2019! Drop a follow!

• Casual Listener
  • This summer we are going to the MEDITERRANEAN!    Just posted my brand new updated SUMMER PLAYLIST! Looking for amazing positive songs to listen to this summer? Just check it out!! Upda...
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

100 Techno Tunes to keep you buzzing!

The freshly updated EPM Techno Playlist is ready to go with new tunes from Alan Fitzpatrick and Gary Beck, Bodyjack, Rhys Fulber, PTTRN, Delta Funktionen, Martyn, R.O.S.H., Petter B, Bud Burroughs and more...

• Composer
  • The freshly updated EPM Techno Playlist is ready to go with new tunes from Alan Fitzpatrick and Gary Beck, Bodyjack, Rhys Fulber, PTTRN, Delta Funktionen, Martyn, R.O.S.H., Petter B, Bud Burroughs an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rasputin Vol. 17 - Invincible

A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Wings, Portishead, Muse, Dean Martin, The Pretty Things, Bat for Lashes, The Thrills, Jethro Tull, etc. Previous volumes can be found here: https:/...

• Composer
  • A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Wings, Portishead, Muse, Dean Martin, The Pretty Things, Bat for Lashes, The Thrills, Jethro Tul...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

DREAMPOP

DREAMSCAPEEver need that escape from reality? Here's a variety of dreampop bands and chill indie songs. If you know of any other dreampop bands or if you ahve any playlist similar please feel free to comment your's below!~ If you enjoy, please give i...

• Roadie
  • DREAMSCAPE Ever need that escape from reality? Here's a   variety of dreampop bands and chill indie songs. If you know of any other dreampop bands or if you ahve any playlist similar please fee...
  • chloeberry
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #38

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

KPOP PLAYLIST EXCHANGE

**bleep** exchange kpop songz yo https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2MUZbjFyL9otnzoupe27Nn?si=REMO7SjsR2GxwB9YYXtLwQ

• Music Fan
  • **bleep** exchange kpop songz yo    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2MUZbjFyL9otnzoupe27Nn?si=REMO7SjsR2GxwB9YYXtLwQ    
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Everything for the soul/Bulgaria/folk/disco music

The best playlist for Bulgarian Pop Folk music. Everything for the soul and for the perfect mood during a party.

• Casual Listener
  • The best playlist for Bulgarian Pop Folk music. Everything for the soul and for the perfect mood during a party.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes