Forum Posts

A Different June 2022 (daily new releases)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of thi...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Alternative
    Indie
    June 2022
    new releases
    recommendations
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes

The CITIES playlist: Songs named after cities! (Title must be 1 word only, the city name)

Hey everyone!Just want to share with you a playlist I'm building about cities. Each song must be named after a city, and the title should contain nothing but the name.My target genres are in the tags (alt rock, folk pop/rock, indie folk/rock/pop/tron...

• Regular
  • Hey everyone! Just want to share with you a playlist I'm building about cities.  Each song must be named after a city, and the title should contain nothing but the name. My target genres are ...
  • AllSparks
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Minimal Techno/Tech House Playlist [Always Updating]

A naughty playlist I've been working on for a few months that's currently at 15 followers. Lots of Tech House, Techno, Minimal Techno and some other similar vibes mixed in too. Always being added to and updated so be sure to follow it and share with ...

• Music Fan
  • A naughty playlist I've been working on for a few months that's currently at 15 followers.   Lots of Tech House, Techno, Minimal Techno and some other similar vibes mixed in too.   Alwa...
  • Jetskev
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 18 replies
  • 11 likes

Inspired By David Bowie : GlamRock & Artrock 70s

Inspired By David Bowie : GlamRock & Artrock 70s A collection of (mostly) rare and obscure songs by artists / bands that are inspired by the glamrock / artrock sound of David Bowie in the 70s. (The sound as played on Hunky Dory and Ziggy Stardust.)

• Community Legend
  • Inspired By David Bowie : GlamRock & Artrock 70s A collection of (mostly) rare and obscure songs by artists / bands  that are inspired by the glamrock / artrock sound of David Bowie in the...
  • anonslu_kaset
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Some really good electronic music you've never heard before

A compilation of really good electronic music you've never heard before: techno, dubstep, synthwave, electro, minimal, IDM, glitch hop, chillwave, acid house, UK garage, drum 'n' bass, folktronica, electro house etc.

• Roadie
  • A compilation of really good electronic music you've never heard before: techno, dubstep, synthwave, electro, minimal, IDM, glitch hop, chillwave, acid house, UK garage, drum 'n' bass, folktronica, e...
  • mnml_z
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes

Sad Chinese songs?

Feel free to recommend me some sad chinese songs! Here's a playlist of all of my favorite chinese songs! Enjoy and please support!

• Regular
  • Feel free to recommend me some sad chinese songs!    Here's a playlist of all of my favorite chinese songs! Enjoy and please support!
  • guitar-grandpa
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Electronica and IDM, updated weekly

A playlist ive been curating for several years, updated weekly. Everything from Boards of Canada and Aphex Twin through to Weval, Dark Sky and Throwing Snow Enjoy

• Regular
  • A playlist ive been curating for several years, updated weekly. Everything from Boards of Canada and Aphex Twin through to Weval, Dark Sky and Throwing Snow   Enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚
  • RobCampbell
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hiphop

Hi guys, Hit me with your best hiphop tracks Here's 250+ tunes I like Cheers!

• Community Legend
  • Hi guys,    Hit me with your best hiphop tracks ๐Ÿ™‚     Here's 250+ tunes I like   Cheers!
  • 0rangeJuice
  • Community Legend
  • 62 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 62 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Post your Favorite Driving Music Playlist

For me the best time to listen to music is when im driving. When you by yourself crusing, its a great time to reflect. Ive put together some songs I enjoy listening to while im driving. I'd like to see what you guys come up with.

• Roadie
  • For me the best time to listen to music is when im driving. When you by yourself crusing, its a great time to reflect. Ive put together some songs I enjoy listening to while im driving. I'd like to s...
  • SharkAttack
  • Roadie
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes

Songs for Friends (A Song in Need is a Song Indeed)~

Be it a friend, Or friends, They exist, All through, A person's lifetime. Be it a happy time, Or a sad time, They exist, All through, A person's lifetime. And yet, sometimes, Words are harder to say, To the friend we care, But a song can say, All tha...

• Not applicable
  • Be it a friend, Or friends, They exist, All through, A person's lifetime.   Be it a happy time, Or a sad time,  They exist,  All through,  A person's lifetime....
  • vripol
  • Gig Goer
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Music Exchange
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Recommend a band with less than 500 followers

Hello guys! I love to search for unknown artists and bands, and lately I've been listening to a lot of Folk. Do you know any Folk artists with less than 500 monthly listeners? They can be from any country and speak any language. Thank you very much f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys!   I love to search for unknown artists and bands, and lately I've been listening to a lot of Folk.   Do you know any Folk artists with less than 500 monthly listeners? T...
  • StompingLlama
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Named After Numbers~

Inspired by the posts on "Place Name Songs" and "Songs With Artists' Names". What are the songs named after numbers that you like or know? Ordinal, cardinal, nominal, as long as they are numbers. Here goes: spotify:track:2CzWeyC9zlDpIOZPUUKrBW P.S. H...

• Not applicable
  • Inspired by the posts on "Place Name Songs" and "Songs With Artists' Names".   What are the songs named after numbers that you like or know? Ordinal, cardinal, nominal, as long as they are...
  • stevencravis
  • Casual Listener
  • 118 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Music Exchange
  • 118 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow, Dark RnB with hints of Grime and Trap

This is the type of playlist for them late night drives, them post break up tunes and for the times you're sitting at home alone thinking why you dont have a girlfriend. Just remember, you're not the only one. Even questions like "how was the break u...

• Regular
  • This is the type of playlist for them late night drives, them post break up tunes and for the times you're sitting at home alone thinking why you dont have a girlfriend. Just remember, you're not the...
  • akiragautama
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Let's Share Beautiful Songs from Movies, Dramas and Animes~ + Games Too~!

Hello everyone. Often, we find songs that move our hearts when we watch something, be it an anime, a cartoon, a movie or a drama series. They make us smile, laugh or even cry as the story flows. These songs are etched onto our hearts and forever they...

• Not applicable
  • Hello everyone.   Often, we find songs that move our hearts when we watch something, be it an anime, a cartoon, a movie or a drama series. They make us smile, laugh or even cry as the story ...
  • Eclipse_31
  • Roadie
  • 137 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 137 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Calling all Musicians with less than 1,000 followeres

This post is for any artist or band with less than 1,000 followers. Post your band or artist best track and lets discover new music together.... https://play.spotify.com/track/4oqhDY0UZdxlPpWXlAlmBM

• Roadie
  • This post is for any artist or band with less than 1,000 followers. Post your band or artist best track and lets discover new music together....     https://play.spotify.com/track/4oqhDY...
  • NomadicOdyssey
  • Casual Listener
  • 27 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 27 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover New Playlist

Let's come together and discover new music and new playist. Post your playlist or content and rate the post above yours. Here's mines

• Roadie
  • Let's come together and discover new music and new playist. Post your playlist or content and rate the post above yours. Here's mines
  • Mario
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

The Best Hip Hop Instrumentals & Beats Playlist

I think this is the best Hip Hop Instrumental & Beat playlist on Spotify. Tell me what you think. Tell me if i'm wrong. BP

• Roadie
  • I think this is the best Hip Hop Instrumental & Beat playlist on Spotify. Tell me what you think. Tell me if i'm wrong.   BP
  • SikkboiDags
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

German Rap (Deutschrap) / American Rap

Hey guys, got a Playlist with German Rap (Deutschrap) and American Rap, would be glad if you checked it out! โ˜บโ™ฅ

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, got a Playlist with German Rap (Deutschrap) and American Rap, would be glad if you checked it out! โ˜บโ™ฅ
  • Dyma
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A Different August 2017 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2017 week 31 : from July 28 to August 3, 2017 Selected and added : July 28 - 40 tracks July was a good month for new releases. We start August in advance with another New Music Friday. As always, be the first to Discove...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2017 week 31 : from July 28 to August 3, 2017   Selected and added : July 28 - 40 tracks     July was a good month for new ...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes

Let's Exchange Playlists! ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ‰

What are you listening to this summer? Share your current or favorite playlist. If you're a fan of indie, check out mine. https://open.spotify.com/user/marcscarioni/playlist/31NTcqGpOVrgyIfABjCvFP https://open.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify:user:m...

• Community Legend
  • What are you listening to this summer? Share your current or favorite playlist.    If you're a fan of indie, check out mine.    https://open.spotify.com/user/marcscarioni/...
  • weeklymusic
  • Roadie
  • 37 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 37 replies
  • 2 likes