Announcements

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 44 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 44 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 257 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 257 likes

Superuser Contribution *Playlists under 1k followers that need some love*

Popular playlists are easy for Spotify users to find, but getting a new playlist off the ground is tough! Let's showcase the lesser known playlists that deserve more attention!

• Roadie
  • Popular playlists are easy for Spotify users to find, but getting a new playlist off the ground is tough! Let's showcase the lesser known playlists that deserve more attention!
  • tiegan_chau
  • Casual Listener
  • 37 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 37 replies
  • 4 likes

TIKTOK

Don't know the name of a song you saw on tiktok? You'll probably find it on this playlist. Updated regularly to keep up with the latest and greatest tik toks.

• Casual Listener
  • Don't know the name of a song you saw on tiktok? You'll probably find it on this playlist. Updated regularly to keep up with the latest and greatest tik toks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Summer ELECTRO goodies

With tracks and remixes by Blotter Trax, Delta Funktionen, Jensen Interceptor, Rise Black, Almaty and more on the likes of Delsin, Frustrated Funk, Pinkman, Voitax, Jack Trax, Petrax etc...

• Composer
  • With tracks and remixes by Blotter Trax, Delta Funktionen, Jensen Interceptor, Rise Black, Almaty and more on the likes of Delsin, Frustrated Funk, Pinkman, Voitax, Jack Trax, Petrax etc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chill Korean / English playlist

I made a playlist filled with different songs in Korean and English, they are nice for studying, while walking, for falling asleep etc.There are currently 350 different songs in the playlist. Please give it a try!'the identity of your reflection' by ...

SPOTIFYY.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I made a playlist filled with different songs in Korean and English, they are nice for studying, while walking, for falling asleep etc. There are currently 350 different songs in the playlist. Pleas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The good house playlist

A mix of different house styles with constant updates.

• Regular
  • A mix of different house styles with constant updates.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SHOEGAZING ⚗️💨

Initially created for chilling and smoking up. Somehow, It turned into a playlist that never fails to calm my soul. Might not be your cup of tea, but hopefully, it works things out for you slightly in times of anxiety and all negative feelings there ...

• Visitor
  • Initially created for chilling and smoking up. Somehow, It turned into a playlist that never fails to calm my soul. Might not be your cup of tea, but hopefully, it works things out for you slightly i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A Different August 2019 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2019 week 30: from July 26 to August 1, 2019 Selected and added : August 1 - 15 tracks July was a good month for indie / alternative music with 530 releases featured in the monthly playlist. On this first day of the mon...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2019 week 30: from July 26 to August 1, 2019   Selected and added : August 1 - 15 tracks     July was a good month for indi...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

N O x R A P x C A P

you're welcome

• Visitor
  • you're welcome
  • DreemEntMusic
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Inspired By David Bowie : GlamRock & Artrock 70s

Inspired By David Bowie : GlamRock & Artrock 70s A collection of (mostly) rare and obscure songs by artists / bands that are inspired by the glamrock / artrock sound of David Bowie in the 70s. (The sound as played on Hunky Dory and Ziggy Stardust.)

• Community Legend
  • Inspired By David Bowie : GlamRock & Artrock 70s A collection of (mostly) rare and obscure songs by artists / bands  that are inspired by the glamrock / artrock sound of David Bowie in the...
  • anonslu_kaset
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

SMASHRAPS

A very dope playlist for rapheads. Featuring today's smash rap hits and tomorrow's smash hits of rising up & comers plus some of D.R.E.E.M. Ent's very own artist releases!

SMASH!RAPS (4).jpg
  • Gig Goer
  • A very dope playlist for rapheads. Featuring today's smash rap hits and tomorrow's smash hits of rising up & comers plus some of D.R.E.E.M. Ent's very own artist releases!    &n...
  • DreemEntMusic
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution HipHop/R&B Playlist

This is my current playlist. I have been listening to a lot of R&B lately, and that's what you will mostly find on this list. I am always adding new songs I discover as well as removing the ones I am not digging anymore. I hope you enjoy listening to...

• Music Fan
  • This is my current playlist. I have been listening to a lot of R&B lately, and that's what you will mostly find on this list. I am always adding new songs I discover as well as removing the ones ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SHARE YOUR SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS HERE *FRESH*

I figured we should start a new playlist share topic because it's pretty hard to get noticed when it's 245 pages of playlists Here's my new one with fresh hip hop, rap and r&b party bangers.

• Gig Goer
  • I figured we should start a new playlist share topic because it's pretty hard to get noticed when it's 245 pages of playlists 🙂 Here's my new one with fresh hip hop, rap and r&b party bange...
  • DreemEntMusic
  • Gig Goer
  • 52 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 52 replies
  • 10 likes

Aussie Music

Guys. Let's listen to some proper Straya music. Listen here and tell me what I am missing from the playlist. Aussie bands only. While thinking have VB...

• Visitor
  • Guys. Let's listen to some proper Straya music. Listen here and tell me what I am missing from the playlist. Aussie bands only. While thinking have VB...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collection of song from the 80's and 90's

Hello, I'm new to spotify and just created my account. I also had just created my playlist which are the popular songs from the 80's and 90's. These songs are my favorite and listening to them just bring back spectacular memories. I'll update my play...

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I'm new to spotify and just created my account. I also had just created my playlist which are the popular songs from the 80's and 90's. These songs are my favorite and listening to them just b...
  • writie
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Perfect playlist for surfing, route or surfing videos

If you had to imagine surfing the perfect wave on some paradise beach in the world and you had to put music to that moment, this would be the best playlist

• Regular
  • If you had to imagine surfing the perfect wave on some paradise beach in the world and you had to put music to that moment, this would be the best playlist      
  • Letroux
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

#MusicMonday playlist to boost your week! FOLLOW plz :)

Coffee and fresh music to start the week? YES please Follow this nice playlist starring Anderson .Paak, Masego, Dennis Lloyd, Leon Bridges and other fresh artists! Greetings from sunny Barcelona!

music monday.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Coffee and fresh music to start the week? YES please 🙂   Follow this nice playlist starring Anderson .Paak, Masego, Dennis Lloyd, Leon Bridges and other fresh artists!   Greetin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Metal & Rock Songs

Metal- and Rocksongs which i really like. This Playlist is going to be constantly updated. New songs added frequently.

• Casual Listener
  • Metal- and Rocksongs which i really like. This Playlist is going to be constantly updated. New songs added frequently.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Grocery Store Playlist

Hiiii, i'm new here, but i was just looking through oldy music on youtube, and came across grocery store music!! touched on it before, but loved it so much, i decided to research a lil into it and made this playlist, hope someone out there can love i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hiiii, i'm new here, but i was just looking through oldy music on youtube, and came across grocery store music!! touched on it before, but loved it so much, i decided to research a lil into it and ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod