Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Acapella

Small medley of some of my fav classic acapella songs. 

• Roadie
  • Small medley of some of my fav classic acapella songs. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

To all you 40 somethings

I've put this playlist together of party tunes through the ages from the 70's to the 00's. Just in time for your New Year House Party's! Hope you enjoy.

• I've put this playlist together of party tunes through the ages from the 70's to the 00's. Just in time for your New Year House Party's! Hope you enjoy.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Vibes That Make Your Soul Dance

An electronic playlist to vibe out to...Tune out, tune in, let go

• Casual Listener
  • An electronic playlist to vibe out to...Tune out, tune in, let go
  • angelinea
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

DISCO MUSIC MEGA HITS VOL. 1

Absolutely only the best hits of 70's and 80's disco music in a first installment.

• Roadie
  • Absolutely only the best hits of 70's and 80's disco music in a first installment.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Random 50 for Music Buffs, January 2020

Truly random selection of songs for music buffs. The only rule is that there are no rules. Anything goes. Be prepared to be surprised, annoyed, excited, and enthused, but above all discover music you have never heard before. A new list every month. T...

Playlist Image.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Truly random selection of songs for music buffs. The only rule is that there are no rules. Anything goes. Be prepared to be surprised, annoyed, excited, and enthused, but above all discover music you...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs and Playlists

Share your favorite new and classic Christmas Songs, and post your Holiday Playlists. Here's my new X-Mas Playlist (would like to keep adding to it, so please share your favorites!): X-mas Party!

• Regular
  • Share your favorite new and classic Christmas Songs, and post your Holiday Playlists.  Here's my new X-Mas Playlist (would like to keep adding to it, so please share your favorites!):   ...
  • RachelTheRose
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Hip Hop Party

Looking to chill out and relax? Check out my Hip Hop playlist. Updated Weekly.

• Visitor
  • Looking to chill out and relax? Check out my Hip Hop playlist. Updated Weekly.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

70'S PUNK REVOLUTION

Spoiler (Highlight to read) The most representative songs of punk music.

• Roadie
  •   The most representative songs of punk music.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Bulgarian folklore collection

Hello.Here is My bulgarian folklore collection.You can follow this playlist, if You want.Thank You.Best regardsMarco

• Roadie
  • Hello. Here is My bulgarian folklore collection. You can follow this playlist, if You want. Thank You. Best regards Marco
  • Noguri
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

[Playlist] Massive collection of electronic music. 140h+, updated regulary. 1000+ followers

Best of - Chill / dubstep / chillstep / trance / electronic / psytrance / melodic dubstep / catstep / EDM. Made for shuffle. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2qj6dZScZ714AMPQtwcQeP?si=_KbQjy94SSm4b6dcCnfdUg

• Regular
  • Best of - Chill / dubstep / chillstep / trance / electronic / psytrance / melodic dubstep / catstep / EDM. Made for shuffle.   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2qj6dZScZ714AMPQtwcQeP?si=_KbQj...
  • AlicjaDubstep
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Love songs

Here is a little collection of the greatest, most famous, or newest love songs. A nice one to listen to in your busy everyday Please feel free to comment or share.

• Roadie
  • Here is a little collection of the greatest, most famous, or newest love songs.  A nice one to listen to in your busy everyday 🙂  Please feel free to comment or share.
  • natzke
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TOP EDM songs of the Decade

Here's a playlist I made to reflect on the biggest bangers of the decade.Let me know if I missed anything.

• Here's a playlist I made to reflect on the biggest bangers of the decade. Let me know if I missed anything.     
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Vibezelect Cafe

Come in and just chill. 

• Roadie
  • Come in and just chill. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

OrgaSMica: Organica-like perfected playlist - Try it!

Made my Organica-like playlist named "OrgaSMica". I took some tracks from Organica and Organica 2.0 (to which I give credit <3), but mostly I added tracks based on my musical taste.Perfect playlist to: study, workout, walk, travel and think. Can be b...

• Visitor
  • Made my Organica-like playlist named "OrgaSMica". I took some tracks from Organica and Organica 2.0 (to which I give credit <3), but mostly I added tracks based on my musical taste. Perfect playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

That Dirty Bass

Let that bass shake your soul. Great for workouts if you're into head bangin!

• Casual Listener
  • Let that bass shake your soul. Great for workouts if you're into head bangin! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2019/2020 CHILL LOUNGE / DOWNTEMPO

Here is a mix of Downtempo, Lofi, Nu Soul, and ambient beats. I hope you will like it!

• Music Fan
  • Here is a mix of Downtempo, Lofi, Nu Soul, and ambient beats. I hope you will like it!
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trap Kings

If you are looking for Latin Trap, this is your playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • If you are looking for Latin Trap, this is your playlist.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Party Playlist

Made this playlist to play at fraternity parties next semester. Let me know what you think and any suggestions!

• Casual Listener
  • Made this playlist to play at fraternity parties next semester. Let me know what you think and any suggestions!  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Merry Christmas Message For Y’all

Well I curate this Playlist for the group The Top Tracks of the Past 25 Years but the message is for everyone else. To receive the message you only need to read the song titles and if you listen maybe you might enjoy it. Merry Christmas!!!

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Well I curate this Playlist for the group The Top Tracks of the Past 25 Years but the message is for everyone else.   To receive the message you only need to read  the song titles and if ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes