Announcements

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 46 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 46 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 259 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 259 likes

Dance Rock : Garage Rock | Indie Dance Rock

Disclaimer: We are not responsible, for the cost of any and all hip replacements. I was looking for songs known and obscure that made you want to shake your hips, and yet also still had a raw aspect to them. I selected bands known and obscure bands. ...

ACRAFTED2.png DanceRock_Spotify.png
  • Community Legend
  • Disclaimer: We are not responsible, for the cost of any and all hip replacements. I was looking for songs known and obscure that made you want to shake your hips, and yet also still had a...
  • CocoonFire
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Vane Setlist - Pol'and'Rock Festival (MeloDeath/Groove Metal)

This is the setlist that we performed at the Pol'and'Rock Festival this year! Enjoy our tunes and covers! Have a nice headbanging! spotify:playlist:0xLuyxzOZ9UNn0caTPsP53

• Casual Listener
  • This is the setlist that we performed at the Pol'and'Rock Festival this year! Enjoy our tunes and covers! Have a nice headbanging!   spotify:playlist:0xLuyxzOZ9UNn0caTPsP53  
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Blog] August 9, 2019 : new albums worth a listen (New Music Friday)

Light version of what was previously a blog-post New Music Friday : August 9, 2019 Selection of new albums worth a listen : TOP CHOICE Bon Iver / Marika Hackman / WHY? / Slipknot / Ra Ra Riot / Feeder / half-alive / Judah & the Lion / little hurrican...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Light version of what was previously a blog-post     New Music Friday : August 9, 2019   Selection of new albums worth a listen :   TOP CHOICE   Bon Iv...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

This is "Dance" Music Playlist. All styles!!!

This is "Dance" Music Playlist. All styles!!!https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6Uyn2W7GZ4AP4MnpGEJqj4?si=5wYc7CH7TKayMOSRuiF5CQ

• Roadie
  • This is "Dance" Music Playlist. All styles!!! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6Uyn2W7GZ4AP4MnpGEJqj4?si=5wYc7CH7TKayMOSRuiF5CQ
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Electronic Music Spanning 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s!!

Enjoy this eclectic range of electronic songs across the last 4 decades. You'll love the oldies you recognize and will be thrilled with the new stuff! Rich listening!! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4hegoVyTL2JS6dpN3EazOS?si=sBg1nJIOQie7-a44e-te_A

• Casual Listener
  • Enjoy this eclectic range of electronic songs across the last 4 decades. You'll love the oldies you recognize and will be thrilled with the new stuff! Rich listening!!   https://open.spotify.c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Happy Music on Spotify

Hi guys, here a playlist that will make you dance and make your day happier..https://open.spotify.com/user/22lg5sudxs6y7fd7hgtsjfbsi/playlist/7AmQD3WzUc2M3QyNaEAoM5?si=-lS9XPYUTpum9qm-jVezxw

• Visitor
  • Hi guys, here a playlist that will make you dance and make your day happier. . https://open.spotify.com/user/22lg5sudxs6y7fd7hgtsjfbsi/playlist/7AmQD3WzUc2M3QyNaEAoM5?si=-lS9XPYUTpum9qm-jVezxw
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share your Reggae playlists here

He y'all. I'm interested to see what other people's reggae playlists are like.Here's mine, I've been working on it for a couple of years and I guarantee you'll find something you'll like in it. Enjoy.

• Regular
  • He y'all. I'm interested to see what other people's reggae playlists are like. Here's mine, I've been working on it for a couple of years and I guarantee you'll find something you'll like in it. E...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Naruto Pain/Hip hop playlist

https://open.spotify.com/user/rickwallace27/playlist/0aRrZUyLzpxP7JHKM1DOuw?si=w-z4p3l1QyKcCdofzW3A8gHey check out my playlist inspired by Narutos Pain!

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/rickwallace27/playlist/0aRrZUyLzpxP7JHKM1DOuw?si=w-z4p3l1QyKcCdofzW3A8g Hey check out my playlist inspired by Narutos Pain!
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My TOP10 Albums of the Week 32 08.08.19 (Last.fm)

August 08 2019 For all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming this past week (source Last.fm ) spotify:album:3WDTtKVXiTNwSx7kPk...

TOP10080819albums.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • August 08 2019   For all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My TOP10 Tracks of the Week 32 08.08.19 (Last.fm)

For all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 tracks streaming this past week (source Last.fm ) August 08 2019 My TOP10 tracks for this week Au...

TOP10080819tracks.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • For all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 tracks streaming this past week (source  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Get ready to replace your radio!

This is how I imagine hip hop in an industry driven by talent instead of money. Enjoy!

• Music Fan
  • This is how I imagine hip hop in an industry driven by talent instead of money. Enjoy!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution In need of more chill/r&b/hip hop songs, please share!

I am trying to find more songs that would fit into this playlist. Please let me know if you know of any that would work! Thank you

• Music Fan
  • I am trying to find more songs that would fit into this playlist. Please let me know if you know of any that would work! Thank you 🙂
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2019 : #32

Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus. Note : Explicit content August 8, 2019 - Time : 1 h 27 min Tip : for...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus.   Note :...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

here’s a chill playlist

https://open.spotify.com/user/mmr_04/playlist/0sLDY7gQKSlz14ib1quXOw?si=COcdsZAnSueObDHDxJnVjA

• https://open.spotify.com/user/mmr_04/playlist/0sLDY7gQKSlz14ib1quXOw?si=COcdsZAnSueObDHDxJnVjA
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Our Playlist Almost at 2k followers

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spo...

• Spotify Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 07 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 06 2019 spotify:track:4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj:smallspotify:track:4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj:smallspotify:track:4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj:smallspotify:track:4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj:smallspotify:track:4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj:sma...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 06 2019   spotify:track:4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj:small spotify:track:4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj:small spotify:track:4XW5PGlQ3S4B8Bti7meocj:small spotify...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

80s Retro Wave Playlist - Carefully selected!

Hey folks,I know there are already quite a few 80s, Retro Synth Wave, Outrun playlists on the platform. Nevertheless. I took lot of time to carefully chose only the best songs. I combined the New Wave genre with old famous Classics from the 80s and t...

OUT NOW.png
  • Regular
  • Hey folks, I know there are already quite a few 80s, Retro Synth Wave, Outrun playlists on the platform. Nevertheless. I took lot of time to carefully chose only the best songs. I combined the New W...
  • micke1967
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ariana Grande best songs ever playlist !

Hi ! I've done a new playlist with all the best songs of Ariana Grande !I will regulary update it, so if you enjoyed it you can follow it Hope you will like it !

• Regular
  • Hi !  I've done a new playlist with all the best songs of Ariana Grande ! I will regulary update it, so if you enjoyed it you can follow it 😉 Hope you will like it !
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ed Sheeran best songs ever compilation !

Hi !I have done a playlist with the most popular songs of Ed Sheeran.I will keep it updated ! So If you like it follow it And if you want to see other title in it, request them !

• Regular
  • Hi ! I have done a playlist with the most popular songs of Ed Sheeran. I will keep it updated ! So If you like it follow it 😉 And if you want to see other title in it, request them ! 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes