Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

CYBERPUNK 2077 sountrack

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0NG9IM7Dgt6MK7AYWARrmZ?si=Hx1nt0a6ShKHa25q3qmVBg

• Roadie
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0NG9IM7Dgt6MK7AYWARrmZ?si=Hx1nt0a6ShKHa25q3qmVBg
  • PillowsOfHeaven
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cyberpunk/Futuristic music

Always like the ide of what would it sound like in future, like Bladerunner, Ghost In The Shell etc. So i made playlist, what do you think?

• Always like the ide of what would it sound like in future, like Bladerunner, Ghost In The Shell etc. So i made playlist, what do you think?
  • PillowsOfHeaven
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #111

#FrenchSunday Special : Selection #111 Handpicked selection by soundofus.com of 30 Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, from now (20 new releases) to yesterday (10 songs - 1984 to 1980). December 15, 2019 - running time : 1 h 53 min ------------------...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #FrenchSunday Special : Selection #111   Handpicked selection by soundofus.com of 30 Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, from now (20 new releases) to yesterday (10 songs - 1984 to 1980). ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

are you secretly a grandma?

Slip on your coziest, ugliest knit sweater, grab your cat and that bottle of wine, and put on these tunes for a cozy evening at home. Because you'd rather stay at home binging Golden Girls on a Saturday night.

• Regular
  • Slip on your coziest, ugliest knit sweater, grab your cat and that bottle of wine, and put on these tunes for a cozy evening at home. Because you'd rather stay at home binging Golden Girls on a Satur...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chill Edm Vibes!

Variety of Chill EDM Melodies to vibe to. Ft. Avicii, Cash Cash, Elephante, Kasbo, San Holo, Tritonal, Zedd and more. The playlist is updated weekly. Hope you enjoy and share! More than 300+ tracks you'll love. Also, feel free to make suggestions and...

• Casual Listener
  • Variety of Chill EDM Melodies to vibe to. Ft. Avicii, Cash Cash, Elephante, Kasbo, San Holo, Tritonal, Zedd and more. The playlist is updated weekly. Hope you enjoy and share!  More than 300+ t...
  • ArGi98
  • Gig Goer
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Top 100 Ladies of Easy Listening

EZ Lisnin Queens is a sampling of the top ladies of lite rock, easy listening, soft rock or whatever your favorite 70s/80's radio station called it when you were a kid. 109 Light rock ladies, 109 soft rock songs. You already know who's here:Karen Car...

• Casual Listener
  • EZ Lisnin Queens is a sampling of the top ladies of lite rock, easy listening, soft rock or whatever your favorite 70s/80's radio station called it when you were a kid. 109 Light rock ladies, 109 sof...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dance Music for Kids

I've been building this playlist of profanity-free dance music for children since before Spotify when I was making mix CD's for work (teacher) in the aughties. Every single song lyric on this list has been personally checked by me to make sure it is ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been building this playlist of profanity-free dance music for children since before Spotify when I was making mix CD's for work (teacher) in the aughties. Every single song lyric on this list ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

60's 70's RADIO CAPITAL

"The record store of young people." Slogan used in Mexico by a radio station from the 60's and 70's."La discoteca de la gente joven". Slogan usado en México por una estación de radio de los años 60's y 70´s.

• Roadie
  • "The record store of young people." Slogan used in Mexico by a radio station from the 60's and 70's. "La discoteca de la gente joven". Slogan usado en México por una estación de radio de los años 60...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday 2019 : #50

10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, representing the evolution of popular ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay December 2019

Remember that you can find all this tracks and more in the thread/Playlist Fresh Singles December 2019 December 13 2019 #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay #NewMusicFriday spotify:track:4ylEGKIuAif4UKyoCyzszC:small spotify:track:3CIUxqNKEdCUNUDgqh2Z1G:small s...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Remember that you can find all this tracks and more in the thread/Playlist   Fresh Singles December 2019  December 13 2019 #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay #NewMusicFriday   spotif...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

melancolia

melancolia playlist

• Casual Listener
  • melancolia playlist
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Calling all Musicians with less than 1,000 followeres

This post is for any artist or band with less than 1,000 followers. Post your band or artist best track and lets discover new music together.... https://play.spotify.com/track/4oqhDY0UZdxlPpWXlAlmBM

• Roadie
  • This post is for any artist or band with less than 1,000 followers. Post your band or artist best track and lets discover new music together....     https://play.spotify.com/track/4oqhDY...
  • NomadicOdyssey
  • Casual Listener
  • 27 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 27 replies
  • 3 likes

New music Friday (Check out my playlist)

Hello fellow musiclovers,I'm new on Spotify and I'd love to have some listeners. I would be very thankful if you listen to my playlist and tell me what other songs would fit into the playlist. You can also post your own songs, I will listen to all of...

• Visitor
  • Hello fellow musiclovers, I'm new on Spotify and I'd love to have some listeners. I would be very thankful if you listen to my playlist and tell me what other songs would fit into the playlist. You ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fresh Singles December 2019

This is the Playlist Fresh Singles December, right now a few new tracks released today and almost a 100 from last week only until next Friday then will only be tracks released as singles during this month, enjoy it!!! PS Remeber that if you want to k...

Another.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is the Playlist Fresh Singles December, right now a few new tracks released today and almost a 100 from last week only until next Friday then will only be  tracks released as singles during...
  • Xparadis
  • Gig Goer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Chillout Lounge House

Chillout Lounge House

• Roadie
  • Chillout Lounge House
  • lemonchillor
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Psybient/Electronic

Share your psybient, psychill, or electronic playlists or tracks here. Here’s my playlist for these genres:

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Share your psybient, psychill, or electronic playlists or tracks here. Here’s my playlist for these genres:
  • lemonchillor
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Share your psychedelic playlists here! [IDM,chillwave,psychill,synthpop,ambient etc.]

Haven't seen much of this kind of music around here. I'd love to find some new psychedelic content for my playlists so please share what you have! Here is my collection:wanderlust - the main archive; a whole host of psychedelic genres included电子空间 - ...

• Music Fan
  • Haven't seen much of this kind of music around here. I'd love to find some new psychedelic content for my playlists so please share what you have!   Here is my collection: wanderlust - ...
  • lemonchillor
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The latest Downtempo, Chillout, Electronic, Trip-hop releases (2017)

This playlist features the latest downtempo, chillout, electronic and trip-hop releases. Tracks in this playlist were all released in 2017. It includes artists such as ODESZA, Bonobo and Flume, but also lesser-known artists like Pavel Dovgal, Mindsey...

• Roadie
  • This playlist features the latest downtempo, chillout, electronic and trip-hop releases. Tracks in this playlist were all released in 2017. It includes artists such as ODESZA, Bonobo and Flume, but a...
  • lemonchillor
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

[PSYBIENT, PSYCHILL] 3AM: Night Flight (playlist)

Hey Guys!I hope You're all doing well. My newest playlist was created to commemorate a special experience of mine. I could discover at last year's Samsara Festival Europe for the first time in my life what does dancing on a starry summer night feels ...

• Roadie
  • Hey Guys! I hope You're all doing well. My newest playlist was created to commemorate a special experience of mine. I could discover at last year's Samsara Festival Europe for the first time ...
  • lemonchillor
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes