Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Share your New/UpdateD playlists 2019 !

Hi,This list is gonna grow all year! Similar taste in music? New or updated playlist?Share! I'm always looking for new music!

• Community Legend
  • Hi, This list is gonna grow all year!    Similar taste in music? New or updated playlist? Share! I'm always looking for new music!  
  • andrearms
  • Regular
  • 24 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 24 replies
  • 3 likes

Anthology of the Best Classical Music

Magnificent selection of classical music tracks you've ever heard. Magnífica selección de temas de música clásica que alguna vez has escuchado. 

Screenshot_20191211-004654~01.png
  • Roadie
  • Magnificent selection of classical music tracks you've ever heard.   Magnífica selección de temas de música clásica que alguna vez has escuchado.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2019 : #50

Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative new albums or EPs (Indie rock, indie soul, psychede...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sad rap and RnB playlist

This playlist has helped me through some rough times and I feel like sharing on here for anyone looking for a sad playlist song that includes rap, RnB, and pop. This has been crafted from many heartbreaks and tears hope you enjoy.

• Casual Listener
  • This playlist has helped me through some rough times and I feel like sharing on here for anyone looking for a sad playlist song that includes rap, RnB, and pop. This has been crafted from many heartb...
  • moisacastro
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Witch House] What are you listening to

Post the tracks in the Witch House genre you are listening to. spotify:track:3gZOCxPnF64GlOW4SAQysA

• Roadie
  • Post the tracks in the Witch House genre you are listening to.   spotify:track:3gZOCxPnF64GlOW4SAQysA
  • Pacifix66
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Post your Ultimate Rock|Metal|Pop Playlist +4,000

spotify:playlist:5Uj49qMA7UAa5izdecY3oI This is quite literally my Music Vault with over 4,000 songs and growing. You just might discover something new. Post your playlist and i might follow you.

• Roadie
  • spotify:playlist:5Uj49qMA7UAa5izdecY3oI  This is quite literally my Music Vault with over 4,000 songs and growing. You just might discover something new. Post your playlist and i might follow y...
  • bsmcmist
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

SUMMER

Music for all people

• Visitor
  • Music for all people
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Follow this speaker knockerz playlist

this playlist has every single speaker knockerz song made by him or was featured onplease follow i work very hard to manage it.

• Gig Goer
  • this playlist has every single speaker knockerz song made by him or was featured on please follow i work very hard to manage it.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

MixTape Vol 50

This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week December 09-16 2019 Cheers!!!

Mixtape50.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week December 09-16 2019     Cheers!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly Task 029D Mini Groups Major Cull Part 2

The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years! This week task is named Major Cull Part 2 Cheers!!!

Weekly task 29d.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years!   This week task is named Major Cull Part 2     Cheers!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best of Juice WLRD | RIP..

I made a playlist in tribute to Juice WLRD.Enjoy it and his talent.Rest in peace bro.

• Casual Listener
  • I made a playlist in tribute to Juice WLRD. Enjoy it and his talent. Rest in peace bro.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hip-hop from Poland - just new singles!

Polish hip-hop scene is currently one of the European phenomena. Rap has become the driving force behind the Polish music scene. If you're curious about what's happening in Polish rap, I recommend following this playlist. It is carefully and regularl...

• Casual Listener
  • Polish hip-hop scene is currently one of the European phenomena. Rap has become the driving force behind the Polish music scene. If you're curious about what's happening in Polish rap, I recommend fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Haven't had one person not like this playlist! It's full of the freshest new sounds.

Fresh new HipHop/Trap, R&B and Pop music still under the radar. Featuring established and independent artists. Let your ears explore and discover.

• Regular
  • Fresh new HipHop/Trap, R&B and Pop music still under the radar. Featuring established and independent artists. Let your ears explore and discover.
  • 2am__marigoldro
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

a playlist for juice wrld...

hi. in this playlist there are my favorite songs of juice wrld, I loved him and his music so much and I want to make people remember him so please help me by following my playlist

• Music Fan
  • hi. in this playlist there are my favorite songs of juice wrld, I loved him and his music so much and I want to make people remember him so please help me by following my playlist
  • 2am__marigoldro
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

For the lovers of melodic death metal

Here is a playlist of melodic death metal - at its finest! Great for discovering the genre. Mostly well-known bands, yet there are some more unkown acts as well. Please enjoy, and share if you like it!

• Casual Listener
  • Here is a playlist of melodic death metal - at its finest! Great for discovering the genre. Mostly well-known bands, yet there are some more unkown acts as well. Please enjoy, and share if you like i...
  • MeloDeathLover
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All the best in Polish electronic, illustrative and experimental music.

Hello! I would like to introduce you to Polish music, which presents an absolutely world-class sound with its level. Here you have an example of the most interesting phenomena on the Polish scene of ambitious, experimental electronics. Feel free to l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I would like to introduce you to Polish music, which presents an absolutely world-class sound with its level. Here you have an example of the most interesting phenomena on the Polish ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

raid4raid ? lookin for new indie artists/songs to add from your playlists to our own . (rnb/soul )

our playlist magick Soul is a discovery playlist of all songs from underground independent rnb and soul artists . we offer a song of the week at the top of our playlistand we keep it tidy under 6 hours total always . if you have a playlist of good un...

• Gig Goer
  • our playlist magick Soul is a discovery playlist of all songs from underground independent rnb and soul artists . we offer a song of the week at the top of our playlist and we keep it tidy under 6 h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Belgian Techno Playlist

Hi there, I'm starting a Belgian Techno playlist to promote ... Belgian Techno!Feel free to follow, I will be updated frequently.Are you a Belgian Techno producer? Please contact me so we can put your latest tracks on this playlist. I just started th...

• Regular
  • Hi there,    I'm starting a Belgian Techno playlist to promote ... Belgian Techno! Feel free to follow, I will be updated frequently. Are you a Belgian Techno producer? Please conta...
  • BuckyMusic
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Irish Drinking Songs

Traditional Irish Toasts to Love, Happiness, Health, and Drink on St. Patrick's Day! Sláinte!

• Casual Listener
  • Traditional Irish Toasts to Love, Happiness, Health, and Drink on St. Patrick's Day! Sláinte!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes