Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 77 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 77 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 302 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 302 likes

Music is Life - Best Rock Songs for Rock Music Lovers

Music is Life. A playlist for rock music lovers who can't live without listening music... Best rock songs from the bands such as M83, Tame Impala, The Cure, Arctic Monkeys, Morrissey, Keane, Muse, Franz Ferdinand, The Strokes, Mansun, MGMT, Babybird,...

• Music Fan
  • Music is Life.   A playlist for rock music lovers who can't live without listening music...   Best rock songs from the bands such as M83, Tame Impala, The Cure, Arctic Monkeys, Morrisse...
  • Adam2020
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Jose Jose 🎤 Feeling Love in Jazz

The extraordinary Latin successes of the "prince of the song" of Mexico with a touch of jazz.

• Roadie
  • The extraordinary Latin successes of the "prince of the song" of Mexico with a touch of jazz.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Modern Rock Playlist

Hey all,I put together a modern rock playlist with a nice mix of emerging indie artists and big name rockers. Please give it a listen. And, if you like it, please follow it. I will be happy to follow your playlist in return. Cheers!Thanks,Adam

• Music Fan
  • Hey all, I put together a modern rock playlist with a nice mix of emerging indie artists and big name rockers. Please give it a listen. And, if you like it, please follow it. I will be happy to foll...
  • Adam2020
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

100 Techno Bangers For Santa's Sleigh Ride!

Lets get Xmas started with the new EPM Techno Playlist featuring Cristian Vogel, Victor Santana, Abstract Thought, Francois X, De Sluwe Vos, D Knox, Stellar Om Source, M.S.L., Taken Name and more

• Composer
  • Lets get Xmas started with the new EPM Techno Playlist featuring Cristian Vogel, Victor Santana, Abstract Thought, Francois X, De Sluwe Vos, D Knox, Stellar Om Source, M.S.L., Taken Name and more
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #51

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

This is The perfect Season To Enjoy Our "Sweet & Soft" Playlist

Winter is here and it's colder than ever. And You know this season, you'll need songs to cheer your mood up a bit. Thankfully, I have a tremendous playlist "Sweet & Soft" Â for you, that I am currently curating via Stopify Canada. The playlist is loa...

1575873318986.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Winter is here and it's colder than ever. And You know this season, you'll need songs to cheer your mood up a bit. Thankfully, I have a tremendous playlist "Sweet & Soft"  for you, that I a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution - NEW playlists!

Hey,Show us your newest playlist - NEW! Mine is less than a week old, and still growing

• Community Legend
  • Hey, Show us your newest playlist   - NEW! Mine is less than a week old, and still growing  
  • dgrey98
  • Gig Goer
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

EDM Bangers 2019 🔥 | Featuring Martin Garrix, DV&LM, KSHMR,.. | Updated WEEKLY!

Hello, my fellow music listeners!I love EDM so hard that I wanted to share my playlist with you guys and girls!It contains all sorts of EDM music that I really like. I would say, check out my playlist! I'd love it if you guys knew some songs that cou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my fellow music listeners! I love EDM so hard that I wanted to share my playlist with you guys and girls! It contains all sorts of EDM music that I really like. I would say, check out my pla...
  • cortrmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dark Synthwave Mix Tape: The Dark Side of New RetroWave, Outrun and Retro Electro!

The very best in Synthwave, RetroElectro, FutureNoir and Darkwave from the Dark Side. Updated regularly! Including Perturbator, Gost, Carpenter Brut, Daniel Deluxe, Megadrive, Dance With The Dead, Compilerbau, Powerglove, Wavehsaper, Das Mortal, Kavi...

• Roadie
  • The very best in Synthwave, RetroElectro, FutureNoir and Darkwave from the Dark Side. Updated regularly! Including Perturbator, Gost, Carpenter Brut, Daniel Deluxe, Megadrive, Dance With The Dead, Co...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes

Best TikTok Songs 2020 🎧 Top 100

Enjoy the best 2020 TikTok songs. We bring you the Top 100 most popular songs in TikTok. Updated daily!

• Regular
  • Enjoy the best 2020 TikTok songs. We bring you the Top 100 most popular songs in TikTok. Updated daily!
  • ramendodger
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The best from EDM and Electro House

The best 100 songs from EDM and Electro House styles. Hope you like it.

• Casual Listener
  • The best 100 songs from EDM and Electro House styles. Hope you like it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hey! Show me NEW/UPDATED playlists!

Hey! Hola! Ciao! Hallo! Ni hao! Hej! Tere! Moi! Bonjour! Yassoo! Szia! Hei! Sawubona! Here's some of my favorites. Show me yours

• Community Legend
  • Hey! Hola! Ciao! Hallo! Ni hao! Hej! Tere! Moi! Bonjour! Yassoo! Szia! Hei! Sawubona!     Here's some of my favorites. Show me yours 🙂
  • jayydrizzy08
  • Regular
  • 67 replies
  • 13 likes
  • music exchange
  • 67 replies
  • 13 likes

Waves Movie Inspired Playlist

This is my playlist inspired by the recently released film "Waves". Some of the songs in the playlist are used in the film, I mainly created this because I feel there could've been more songs that would've fit the movies aesthetic and vibe.

• Visitor
  • This is my playlist inspired by the recently released film "Waves". Some of the songs in the playlist are used in the film, I mainly created this because I feel there could've been more songs that wo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CYBERPUNK 2077 sountrack

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0NG9IM7Dgt6MK7AYWARrmZ?si=Hx1nt0a6ShKHa25q3qmVBg

• Roadie
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0NG9IM7Dgt6MK7AYWARrmZ?si=Hx1nt0a6ShKHa25q3qmVBg
  • PillowsOfHeaven
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cyberpunk/Futuristic music

Always like the ide of what would it sound like in future, like Bladerunner, Ghost In The Shell etc. So i made playlist, what do you think?

• Always like the ide of what would it sound like in future, like Bladerunner, Ghost In The Shell etc. So i made playlist, what do you think?
  • PillowsOfHeaven
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #111

#FrenchSunday Special : Selection #111 Handpicked selection by soundofus.com of 30 Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, from now (20 new releases) to yesterday (10 songs - 1984 to 1980). December 15, 2019 - running time : 1 h 53 min ------------------...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #FrenchSunday Special : Selection #111   Handpicked selection by soundofus.com of 30 Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, from now (20 new releases) to yesterday (10 songs - 1984 to 1980). ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

are you secretly a grandma?

Slip on your coziest, ugliest knit sweater, grab your cat and that bottle of wine, and put on these tunes for a cozy evening at home. Because you'd rather stay at home binging Golden Girls on a Saturday night.

• Regular
  • Slip on your coziest, ugliest knit sweater, grab your cat and that bottle of wine, and put on these tunes for a cozy evening at home. Because you'd rather stay at home binging Golden Girls on a Satur...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chill Edm Vibes!

Variety of Chill EDM Melodies to vibe to. Ft. Avicii, Cash Cash, Elephante, Kasbo, San Holo, Tritonal, Zedd and more. The playlist is updated weekly. Hope you enjoy and share! More than 300+ tracks you'll love. Also, feel free to make suggestions and...

• Casual Listener
  • Variety of Chill EDM Melodies to vibe to. Ft. Avicii, Cash Cash, Elephante, Kasbo, San Holo, Tritonal, Zedd and more. The playlist is updated weekly. Hope you enjoy and share!  More than 300+ t...
  • ArGi98
  • Gig Goer
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Top 100 Ladies of Easy Listening

EZ Lisnin Queens is a sampling of the top ladies of lite rock, easy listening, soft rock or whatever your favorite 70s/80's radio station called it when you were a kid. 109 Light rock ladies, 109 soft rock songs. You already know who's here:Karen Car...

• Casual Listener
  • EZ Lisnin Queens is a sampling of the top ladies of lite rock, easy listening, soft rock or whatever your favorite 70s/80's radio station called it when you were a kid. 109 Light rock ladies, 109 sof...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dance Music for Kids

I've been building this playlist of profanity-free dance music for children since before Spotify when I was making mix CD's for work (teacher) in the aughties. Every single song lyric on this list has been personally checked by me to make sure it is ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been building this playlist of profanity-free dance music for children since before Spotify when I was making mix CD's for work (teacher) in the aughties. Every single song lyric on this list ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes